Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default North West Indiana- The region!

Any spyder ryders in the Michigan City area? Tired of being the only person in my town with a Spyder!!!

Spyder Garage

We will be riding up in that area some this summer. My wife`s uncle lives in Garret In. and is a bike nut!!! Be glad to tell you when we go. Just add me to friends list or something and I can do the same. We are in southern In.

States We Have Been To On Our Spyder

My mods: Green filter, Air box mod., Muzzy exhaust, Cat Bypass, Exhaust Heat Wraped, Powder coated all Bare Metal surfaces, Capt. Jim`s Belt Tensioner, Custom Built Highway Pegs, Elka front shocks, RS-S rear shock, 2011 smaller windshield, Dynojet PowercommanderV & Autotune, NGK iridiom DCPR9IEX spark plugs, Maxxis MA-Z4S Victra rear tire, General Altimax HP 185/60R14 front tires, Corbin seat & backrest, BRP hitch. I need to stop!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Indiana Terry is in Mishawaka. Superfly3 is in Elkart but unfortunately had to sell his spyder I think. 8legs is in Logansport. I think those are the nearest. You might check with your dealer. He could probably put you in touch with some in your area.
    If you come south, let us know.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Another Almost Rider

I live in Laporte. I am making the final arrangements to get my first bike in 20 years. It is going to be an RT. Just waiting to get the go ahead from the (bank manager) aka wife and then I am on the way. I have been talking to the dealer in Hammond. Is this a good place? Where did you get yours? I am looking forward to meeting NW Indiana spyder lovers and all other spyder lovers nationwide.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NavyChiefEd View Post
    I live in Laporte. I am making the final arrangements to get my first bike in 20 years. It is going to be an RT. Just waiting to get the go ahead from the (bank manager) aka wife and then I am on the way. I have been talking to the dealer in Hammond. Is this a good place? Where did you get yours? I am looking forward to meeting NW Indiana spyder lovers and all other spyder lovers nationwide.
    Chief,
    My wife is from Valpo. Her 101 year old granny is in a nursing home there in Laporte. We generally stay in Kouts with her aunt and uncle when we come up. Hoping to ride our Spyder up there from Arkansas one of these days.
    Regards,
    Rich (USN retired)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Valpo Fest

Any Spyder's Going to Valpo-Fest Saturday 9/24/11?

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Spyder Fest In Valpo

Can anyone tell me more about this event tomorrow? Time? Place? This might be all I need to push my wife over the edge and let me get mine finally.

Spyder Garage

Wink Thanks.

[I would really look forward to meeting you and going on a nice ride. I am sure that Arkansas is beautiful. Chief Ed]

Spyder Garage

Default I'm here in South Bend (You are not alone)

Just noticed this thread after hunting and pecking around the site....
    I have a 2009 yellow Spyder GS
    Live in South Bend and ride to work everyday I can, straight down US 31 to Plymouth In.
    I have been in your neck of the woods (Lighthouse Place)
    Maybe our paths will cross, HAPPY SPYDERING

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up I am here

I live in Laporte and have had my 2011 RT SE5 for about 3 weeks now. Going to poker run at MC Harley tomorrow. Hope to see you there. Chief Ed