Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    Forrest, you only need 5 seats. Someone can sit on your lap. Not saying which one, since they both have long hair.
    I resemble that remark!
    Wheeler~ Spyder rydin' tyre syde down!

2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    [CENTER]Respect is common ground we all can share![CENTER]

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    Forrest, you only need 5 seats. Someone can sit on your lap. Not saying which one, since they both have long hair.
    Or were you referring to Susan?
    Wheeler~ Spyder rydin' tyre syde down!

2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    [CENTER]Respect is common ground we all can share![CENTER]

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Going to Leesburg Bike Fest Saturday.

My Wife and I, going to Leesburg Saturday, Anyone can call me on my cell 386-590-2673, arrivind time around 11am. caming from Lake City, driving south 441, Gueinsville, Ocala and Leesburg.

RT-S PE#0048
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    I'm with you guys on the 11:00 thing. I'm hoping that others will be reading this thread as well. Hal is right. That place is gonna be jammed with people if you get there at 12:00. In fact it's gonna be pretty full at 11:00.

Chris
    we will try to come early too!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Euripedes Neves View Post
    My Wife and I, going to Leesburg Saturday, Anyone can call me on my cell 386-590-2673, arrivind time around 11am. caming from Lake City, driving south 441, Gueinsville, Ocala and Leesburg.
    jjFinns is past Leesburg heading toward Tavares (441) on the right. I think the address is listed in this thread. There should be several spyders from 11:00 A.M., on through 12:00 noon.

Hope to see ya.

Chris & Cindy

Spyder Garage

Ok So far we have a count of 22 spyders and 1 two wheeler. That is if everybody shows. Thats 40 people eating. So we will probably have to eat in shifts. They do not take reservations during bikefest. So we will try our best to get as many seats as possible. If you can get there earlier it will help. You can always while we wait for tables. Afterwards we (CJ) will be heading to HD to visit the kuryakyn and mustang seats then on to downtown We will be parking the 3rd st and W Meadow st. Its a good place for all spyders to park. At this time of day there should not be any problems.(we hope)
    For anyone that has not been to this bike fest. The spyders may not make it through main street. 3rd street is off of 441 N. then you will cross W Meadows St Look for the pond. The main street is only a couple blocks south. Ride safe. Looking forward to seeing everyone. CJ

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    The spyders may not make it through main street.CJ
    Last time they would not even let us try to go down Main Street. Best not to try this year since its real tight anyway. Hope no emergency vehicles need to get thru there.

OH, and make that 23 Spyders. Work got postponed a few days, so off to Leesburg Doc and I go.

Registered Users InspectorGadget's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Leesburg Parking

Last year Mary and I parked our spyder at Beacons College. It is located on Main St. but access is on Magnolia St. which allows easy access to get in and out and plenty of room for our spyders. The money goes to a good cause--the College.
    We are looking forward to seeing all of you this Saturday.
    C-YA RL and Mary
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Spyder Garage

Hope to see Mary and you there R.L.

Chris

Astor,FL 6 Months - Kirkville,NY 6 Months
    Spyder Garage

I was over all day Thursday and all day Friday. They let three wheelers down main street on Thursday because no parking in the middle of street but no three wheelers were allowed down main street on Friday.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy2 View Post
    I was over all day Thursday and all day Friday. They let three wheelers down main street on Thursday because no parking in the middle of street but no three wheelers were allowed down main street on Friday.
    That surprises me Wayne. I was over there last year, and they let me go through. Admittedly the guy cautioned me about the crowded conditions, but I was still able to be "waved" through.

Hope all is well and Cindy and I look forward to seeing you and June.

Chris & Cindy

Spyder Garage

Default Great Spyder Day at Leesburg

Just a shout out to all of the spyder buddies that we met and chatted with today at JJ Finns. The conversation was great, but the food and the service left something to be desired.
    I didn't get enough time to visit with some of you, and for that I appologize, but we were excited to see you all just the same.
    After we left JJ Finns Mary and I were able to traverse Main Street both ways. I was reluctant to try it, but Chris was about 5 bikes ahead of us, so I knew I could make it.
    We arrived home about 5pm and I, or Mary will upload some photos after we have supper.
    Thanks again to everyone for such a great Spyder turnout, and for JonnyG for helping to organize it. We hope to see or hear from you all soon.
    Have fun and ryde safe C-YA RL and Mary
    Last edited by InspectorGadget; 04-09-2011 at 04:34 PM.
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

great day, nice to see so many Spyders in one place, many thanks to the organizers; however to short/slow ryde...
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy2 View Post
    I heard that a trike (regular type) knocked down a row of seven bikes on main street yesterday leading to a three wheel ban today - but of course that wasn't enforced all the time
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorGadget View Post
    Just a shout out to all of the spyder buddies that we met and chatted with today at JJ Finns. The conversation was great, but the food and the service left something to be desired.
    I didn't get enough time to visit with some of you, and for that I appologize, but we were excited to see you all just the same.
    After we left JJ Finns Mary and I were able to traverse Main Street both ways. I was reluctant to try it, but Chris was about 5 bikes ahead of us, so I knew I could make it.
    We arrived home about 5pm and I, or Mary will upload some photos after we have supper.
    Thanks again to everyone for such a great Spyder turnout, and for JonnyG for helping to organize it. We hope to see or hear from you all soon.
    Have fun and ryde safe C-YA RL and Mary
    Hey RL, are you guys coming up to Winter Haven bike night on this coming Sat??
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    great day, nice to see so many Spyders in one place, many thanks to the organizers; however to short/slow ryde...
    It couldn't of been to slow because all I saw coming out of your exhaust was black smoke as you disapeared in front of us. Oh by the way doc you owe us buddy. We block the cop in that was sitting three cars behind you and was trying to get out. CJ

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Ok here's John and Carols pics from JJ Fins, HD and Leesburg bikefest. But before that, we would like to appologize to dogg8988 and rusty they were sitting in the corner and we didn't see them till we were getting ready to leave. We think he had the trailer with the dog in it, and also for some of you nubbies that our new to our gathering we regret we didn't get a chance to talk to ya'll (southern style) CJ

We had a total of 40 riders,1 Two wheeler, 1 truck and 22 SpYders show.

Here's the link to the pics. Hope you like them! 4-09-11

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/s...kefest%202011/
    Last edited by johnnyg; 04-10-2011 at 01:56 AM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    Doc and I stopped for gas just past the turnpike and we both had the same idea....What about running to Hollywood Florida for dinner.

We almost went for it. It it wasnt for the traffic in the area.....well, maybe

Spyder Garage

Default leesburg ride

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Ok here's John and Carols pics from JJ Fins, HD and Leesburg bikefest. But before that, we would like to appologize to dogg8988 and rusty they were sitting in the corner and we didn't see them till we were getting ready to leave. We think he had the trailer with the dog in it, and also for some of you nubbies that our new to our gathering we regret we didn't get a chance to talk to ya'll (southern style) CJ

Here's the link to the pics. Hope you like them! 4-09-11

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/s...kefest%202011/
    nice pix. thanks Johnny g for the heads up about getting there early,everybody got to sit in the same area! Great group of people!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    Hey RL, are you guys coming up to Winter Haven bike night on this coming Sat??
    Hal,
    What time are you going to be there and we will plan to make the trip?
    C-YA RL
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Spyder Garage

Cindy and I certainly had a great time. Thanks John for being our fearless leader and getting this thing organized. Thanks Hal for suggesting and most importantly thanks Forrest for being on time. <snicker>

Chris & Cindy

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    and most importantly thanks Forrest for being on time. <snicker>

Chris & Cindy
    He came up a day early and had a hotel around the corner from Fins.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Leesburg Bike Fest

Here are photos I took at Leesburg today. We had a great time chatting with you all, see you soon on next ride.
    Xena
    http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/n...20Bike%20Fest/

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorGadget View Post
    Hal,
    What time are you going to be there and we will plan to make the trip?
    C-YA RL
    I will be there at 6:30pm but will hang around for awhile. I think Wheeler will be coming down from Orlando also