Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blinc View Post
    Oops,
    Wife just reminded me our daughters birthday party is on the 9th, so I can't make it.

I will be leaving Brandon Fl on Sunday and heading up to Jacksonville for my daughters Cheer competition, anyone wants to tag, that would be cool. It's about a 4 hour trip each way. We will be coming back later Sunday night.

How bout lunch at jj fins on your way? Jacksonville is about 2 hours from the Leesburg/Tavares area. Well.....Maybe 2 1/2.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Might work,
    I will check the kids cheer schedule when they get home later and see if it all coordinates.

Spyder Garage

Blinc your daughters comes first we under stand, we had to go through the same thing with our two daughters. I hope you can stop by jj Fins on your way to Jacksonville it would be nice to see you again. If not good luck on the cheer comp hope to see you soon. John and Carol [cj]

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Registered Users InspectorGadget's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Lunch

InspectorGadget and Mrs. InspectorGadget plan to attend and enjoy the fellowship of our Spyder buddies.
    C-YA RL
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Spyder Garage

Looks like 4 Spyders from Titusville heading your way. Will try to make the lunch at JJ Fins. Plan on eight of us.

Spyder Garage

Good DaBusses, looking foward to meeting you on saturday the 9th, I just got a massage from johnnrocket saying he would be here to, Maybe you can get with him on the ride over I think it takes about 2 1/2 to 3 hr to get to Leesburg, If you need any Info you can call us after 5 PM 352-288-0605. Thanks i'll add 9 more to the list this makes 32 Ryder and 18 going to be alot of going on at jj Fins. CJ
    Last edited by johnnyg; 04-04-2011 at 03:10 PM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

4.9 @ what time and where?
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    OK here we go since know body wants to put a time, I'll say 12 noon SAT the 9th for lunch and at JJ Fins Dockside 3351 W Burleigh Blvd Tavares FL 32778 If going south on 441 from Leesburg on your it's 2.5 mi past the leesburg airport on the right look for the Hampton Inn it sets right beside it. If your coming from the south on your it [1 3/4 ] mi past the jct 441 north and SR-19 south you'll go over the dead river bridge on 441 north, JJ Fins setes on the left north of Tavares, FL We hope every one has a safe trip getting here. From there, we can go back to the Bikefest and every one can do their thing an have a good time looking at what ever you like bikes John wrong ---- Carol and John PS:Iif this time does'nt work we can change if need be.
    Here ya go Doc.

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    Here ya go Doc.
    Thank you, see you all there!
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

Change in the Info Department : I PUT jj fins next to Hampton Inn. WRONG IT IS NOW A HOLIDAY INN Express >> I Know I screwed up again John.

Spyder Garage

Change in the Info Department : I PUT jj fins next to Hampton Inn. WRONG IT IS NOW A HOLIDAY INN Express >> I Know I screwed up again John.
    NOW ISN'T THAT CLASSIC JOHNNYG???
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    NOW ISN'T THAT CLASSIC JOHNNYG???
    Wait a minute......he finally got it right.
    Wheeler~ Spyder rydin' tyre syde down!

2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    [CENTER]Respect is common ground we all can share![CENTER]

Spyder Garage

Thanks Wheeler I need the support cj

Spyder Garage

Rough crowd Johnny!!!!

Chris

Spyder Garage

I need a head count for saturday the 9th. So we can try and get a table or two for Lunch. At jj Fins in Leesburg FL. this is only if you know your coming thanks you. CJ Please add you name to the list.
    johnnyg-2
    This will be our first get together with you. Put us down for two
    Sonrisa
    George & Brenda Smith

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

myself and Teacher

Spyder Garage

Lord have mercy. Did they move up the date for Spyderfest and change it to Leesburg?

Chris

Spyder Garage

Even though our formal meet time is Noon, this is a big event and crowds are significant.. I recommend coming earlier if you really want to eat anywhere close to noon - and perhaps to get seating which you can trade out with later arrivals as well.. earlier is my plan
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    Even though our formal meet time is Noon, this is a big event and crowds are significant.. I recommend coming earlier if you really want to eat anywhere close to noon - and perhaps to get seating which you can trade out with later arrivals as well.. earlier is my plan
    I agree. Best you get there early cause there ain't gonna be seats. (Unless our fearless leader John has gotten them to commit to reserving)

Chris

Spyder Garage

Fearless leader tells me they won't take reservations during bikefest but he is going at 11am, I will be there shortly thereafter...

Spyder Garage

I'm with you guys on the 11:00 thing. I'm hoping that others will be reading this thread as well. Hal is right. That place is gonna be jammed with people if you get there at 12:00. In fact it's gonna be pretty full at 11:00.

Chris

Spyder Garage

For anybody if you are interested. Gator HD Leesburg is starting up on thursday this year. This is a first. This means 4 days of it. I came by HD today Kuryakyn and Mustang seats have their tractor trailers setting up their displays in the parking lot of HD, When I came through down town there were a lot of venders getting ready to set up. All I can say is, Its gonna be big. Just want to welcome Sonrisa, this will be their first time meeting with them. They will be coming up from Fort Myers. Hope you have a safe ride up here. See you Saturday! CJ (Carol and John)

Spyder Garage

Looks like my daughter and I will make it.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Hey JohnnyG..

Save me 6 seats. ( 3 spyders -- 6 peeps ). not sure we can make it before 11:45am as we set out meet plans based upon the 12 time.
    Thanks..

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    Hey JohnnyG..

Save me 6 seats. ( 3 spyders -- 6 peeps ). not sure we can make it before 11:45am as we set out meet plans based upon the 12 time.
    Thanks..
    Forrest, you only need 5 seats. Someone can sit on your lap. Not saying which one, since they both have long hair.