Spyder Garage

Default SPYDER RYDE to BRP "ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND" EVENT

NOTE: This is also on Saturday, April 2nd - before the "Meet 'n Eat" at Twede's in North Bend.

Here are the specifics for those that want to make the trip to the BRP "Ultimate Playground" Event before our Spyder Owners Meet 'n Eat on Saturday, April 2nd.

We will meet up at the POODLE DOG RESTAURANT parking lot at 9:30 AM. It's at Exit #137 off of I-5 in Fife, at

1522 54th Avenue East
    Fife, WA 98424-1230

Here's a mapped link to the location:

Location of Poodle Dog Restaurant

From there, we'll ryde as a group to the Tacoma Convention Center where the BRP staff and coordinators will be waiting for us. Then we can play around and check out the BRP toys for a couple hours.

Afterwards, we'll ryde as a group to Twede's Cafe in North Bend. Since that trip will take about an hour, we will leave the "Ultimate Playground" at 12PM SHARP.

At Twede's, we'll hang out and have a bite to eat and chew the fat. I'll have a scenic route planned aftewards for those that want to tool around the North Bend area for a bit...

Please let me know if you are planning to join us for the "Ultimate Playground," the "Meet 'n Eat," or BOTH activities.

Thanks much in advance...

Spyder Garage

Wink

Added to the Spyder Lovers Calendar
    BlUe SpYder RT-S SE5 #303I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it ... Proud Member of A.S.S. (Average Senile Spyderryder)

Our 2010 RT-S Mods... *Warning* If you can read this, it is already too late and there is no known cure. You have Spydervirus.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IWN2RYD View Post
    Added to the Spyder Lovers Calendar
    Thanks...Didn't think of that!

Spyder Garage

Greg with Enumclaw Powersports has offered to help us with parking arrangements for our 10 AM arrival on April 2nd. Further updates will be posted as I get more information!

Spyder Garage

Wink

Wooo Whooo Today is the day! Severe Weather Warning and all
    BlUe SpYder RT-S SE5 #303I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it ... Proud Member of A.S.S. (Average Senile Spyderryder)

Our 2010 RT-S Mods... *Warning* If you can read this, it is already too late and there is no known cure. You have Spydervirus.