Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Do you know Bill W.

Hi all,

I'm sure that there must be some of you attending SpyderFest who are friends of Bill W. If so, how about getting together during the hoedown. You can PM me. I'll be staying at the Motel 6.

Easy does it,

John
    Seal FloorBoards

Spyder Garage

Can't make it to Missouri's Spyderfest, but have been a patient of Dr. Bob Smith's for 37 years, 8mo and 11 days.

A lady with 11 months in program asks her sponsor abt getting a boyfriend...sponsor tells her to read page 69. Later at home, she reads page 96 by mistake.

"Do not be discouraged if your prospect does not respond at once. Search out another alcoholic and try again. You are sure to find someone desperate enough to accept with eagerness what you offer. We find it a waste of time to keep chasing a man who cannot or will not work with you."

The lady joined a convent that next day.

Find a bulletin board at the hotel (or camp ground) and put a sign up---> "Friends of Bill meet at room 107 ( or site 25 ) at 8pm Wednesday"...folk will come wandering in, no problem
    Last edited by obiwanbill; 03-11-2011 at 03:15 PM.
    Former Navy LT, Retired Chemical Dependency Therapist, Retired Widower, "Do, or do not, there is no try"... Jedi Master Yoda.
    Proud member of AA, PGR, and a Navy Shellback!
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , matte black trim, Green/gray Charcoal? depends on the lighting