Thread: Mo Gang Banner

Spyder Garage

Default Mo Gang Banner

Looking at the calendar and realizing Spyderfest is fast approaching I decided it was time to get a banner/flag on order (which I did). I have been listening to talk and hope I had an idea what everyone wanted. I needed to react fast and the only two I could reach by phone at crunch time was The Pitbull Buggy and squeak. They each had different ideas for colors and I had to be the deciding vote. It is on order and will be a couple of weeks in the making. If you don't like it contact squeak.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

I,m sure whatever you decided will be fine, but it would be more fun to blame Len.. Anyway, whats wrong with the one that he had in his office that looked like a cow???

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default any color will do fine, EXCEPT PINK

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jim3341 View Post
    I,m sure whatever you decided will be fine, but it would be more fun to blame Len.. Anyway, whats wrong with the one that he had in his office that looked like a cow???
    The only thing I thought that was wrong and made a point to tell Len about when I was there was that is was displayed under another flag

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Question MO GANG FLAG

If it looks like a spyder and flys like aspyder that would REALLY be great. BUT anything to say WE ARE THE MO GANG Should be just fine!!! Cows maybe not.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Does it have spots???

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2NFrnt View Post
    Does it have spots???
    Shall we say colorful!

Spyder Garage

NO SPOTS, do not want to be mooed at
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

LOL, it was first come first served for us to get a great place to have the flag displayed....

Quote Originally Posted by jaanpla View Post
    The only thing I thought that was wrong and made a point to tell Len about when I was there was that is was displayed under another flag

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Mo Lee---I'm gonna call Car Tunes tomorrow.. They do some pretty durable type banners,,, I know you probably ordered it already but for future projects maybe..

X-Joe

pitbull

I'm with the bee.....NO SPOTS>>>>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE You guys are great thank each and every one of you for pulling together with time and money and love and support...i'm so proud to be part of this group!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    I'm with the bee.....NO SPOTS>>>>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE You guys are great thank each and every one of you for pulling together with time and money and love and support...i'm so proud to be part of this group!
    Maybe it has spots, maybe it has yellow and black stripes to pay tribute to the Queen, I guess it could be green with a bunch of crooked black lines to represent the Ozarks in the spring as seen from a Satellite or it could be plain ole white, I'm sure there is a lot of other themes it could take but we will see.
    Happy Owner