Spyder Garage

Default Hey Dallas area Spyder Ryders - we're playing live at the Dallas Stars game March 19

My band, RIVETHEAD, is playing live at the Dallas Stars game on March 19th. Would love to see some of you there! We'll be setup in section 101 - where the Ice Girls are!

Spyder Garage

That is very cool man! Congratulations. That is going to give the band some great exposure. So go knock 'em dead! Do you know if any of the performance will be shown on the broadcast?

Again, congrats dude! That's big... Too bad you couldn't fit your Spyder into the show somehow!
    "Life must be understood backward. But it must be lived forward."

'09 Phantom GS (#14) (Gone but not forgotten) and 2010 RS-S

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    That is very cool man! Congratulations. That is going to give the band some great exposure. So go knock 'em dead! Do you know if any of the performance will be shown on the broadcast?

Again, congrats dude! That's big... Too bad you couldn't fit your Spyder into the show somehow!
    Thanks man! They will be shooting the entire thing - they usually show a few seconds between periods, but we're shooting it in HD ourselves and will post on Youtube. That would be killer to have the Spyder there too, but the NHL and the AAC would probably not be too happy...

Spyder Garage

I know. I can just see the Spyder now spinnin around on the ice! I'll have to check and see if my sports package will get the Stars-Flyers game. If so, I'll be watchin!
    "Life must be understood backward. But it must be lived forward."

'09 Phantom GS (#14) (Gone but not forgotten) and 2010 RS-S

Spyder Garage

My wife and I try to get in for at least one game per season. We MAY just come to the 19th game!!! We'll see.