Thread: Survey from BPS

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Survey from BPS

Has anyone received all call from BPS to answer a survey. Yesterday a lady called me from Canada and asked me if I would take time to answer some questions about my bike. I wasn't busy so I agreed. It took about 30 min. There were two guys from the company listening in and once in awhile they would break in and ask me questions, in response to my answers of the question she had asked. For doing this I get a yrs. extended warrenty, and a yrs road side service. Not bad for 30 minutes work

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by paintedlady View Post
    For doing this I get a yrs. extended warrenty, and a yrs road side service.
    Pick me, pick me!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Survey

Yes, They called me 2 nights ago. very interesting. Was very honest with them. I told them that I am still waiting for my recall and was asked some questions about that.
    So we will see what happens.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default survey from BPS

I felt I was honest with them also, I told them about the problems with opening my front trunk and getting my seat to unlock so I could gas up, when they asked me what I would change about the bike, one of the things I said was I would like a seat that had a way to gas up with out removing the whole seat. I told them that corbin has one out for the Spyder, but it would be nice if they had made that an option, if not standard. Aldo about the long wait for the DPS system.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Gee.. tell them to call me! I'd love to take a survey in exchange for extending my warranty!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

See post on Spyder General Discussion, Another BRP Survey.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

surveys are a good tool for the company to use; as long as its not a dealer grading issue. if it truly is to improve the product and service...; then I'm ALL FOR IT!!!

I would still llike to know why it takes several months for a new owner to receive their initial packet. it just seems WAYYYYYYY too long.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpydeRider2010 View Post
    surveys are a good tool for the company to use; as long as its not a dealer grading issue. if it truly is to improve the product and service...; then I'm ALL FOR IT!!!

I would still llike to know why it takes several months for a new owner to receive their initial packet. it just seems WAYYYYYYY too long.
    As a matter of fact, they did ask about service. I was very honest with my answers to all the questions. As an aside, many companies use customer satisfaction surveys. The company I work for uses an outside source to conduct CS surveys on us (field reps).

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

Default Yes I did

I did get the call Monday Feb 28th and was too busy at work to talk to them. Now I regret working hard and not playing a little bit more. ie. I should have spent the thirty mins...
    Spyders Rule,
    Be Safe!

Spyder Garage

I have had BRP send me two recent survey cards asking me to go on the web to complete...
    Thanks Jim - a.k.a. SpyderRider

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny".

~ Thomas Jefferson