Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered Users InspectorGadget's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    TO anyone who wants to ride togather to the speedway Sat the 12th we will be at the Mc Donalds Jct 17/92 going east on 92. At 10:00 am Departing at 10:30 John & Carol { Mc Donalds102 E Internatil Speedway Blvd 32724-2374 }
    JohnnyG,
    What time do you expect to be arriving at the track, and is that where you are going first??? Just looking for a meeting point in Daytona and not sure where everyone is meeting and when.
    Our ETA for Daytona is 930-945a. Might stop at the Flea Market if we are too early for everyone else.
    Let us know and we can make a plan. I'd like to ryde the back roads up to the North side like we did last time. That was a nice ryde, and Chris said he knew a good place for good fried shrimp -- yum yum.
    Have fun and ryde safe C-YA RL
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I registered to ryde the track in Daytona on Sat. Looking forward to seeing all my spyderlover friends

Spyder Garage

There's a fella by the first name Jim that I met today in Daytona. He's out of the Kissimmee area. He would like to ride with us to Daytona on the 12th. (sorry I can't remember your last name Jim). I told him about RL coming up the interstate from Sebring.

Hopefully Jim will follow my advice and see this particular thread on the forum. He is new to the forum and I suggested that he look at it tonight and perhaps coordinate a time that he could join RL's group.

Hope you do Jim.

Chris PE# 0004

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorGadget View Post
    JohnnyG,
    What time do you expect to be arriving at the track, and is that where you are going first??? Just looking for a meeting point in Daytona and not sure where everyone is meeting and when.
    Our ETA for Daytona is 930-945a. Might stop at the Flea Market if we are too early for everyone else.
    Let us know and we can make a plan. I'd like to ryde the back roads up to the North side like we did last time. That was a nice ryde, and Chris said he knew a good place for good fried shrimp -- yum yum.
    Have fun and ryde safe C-YA RL
    We should be at the track around 11:15 I'll be parking at the BRP truck. jc

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

We should be at the track around 11:15 I'll be parking at the BRP truck. jc
    John,
    OK then we look forward to seeing you there.
    C-YA RL and Mary
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Fred Rau in Florida

One of the Florida spyders that we ryde with went up to Lake City to accompany Fred Rau to Daytona. Fred has created a video blog and in it he shows some of the mods on the spyders. You can see my footrests in the video. http://blog.spyderfred.com/
    Enjoy C-YA RL
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Spyder Garage

For the "RL Gang" that are coming up I-4 to Daytona, there is another fella, Rudy, who will be in Altamonte Springs. I told him about ya'll coming up I-4, and also, that I would be meeting with you at Don Pablos in Sanford. (I-4/SR46, Southeast Quadrant).

Anyways, I think he'd like to join us riding to Daytona AND perhaps "do the loop".

Rudy if you read this, I guess the best thing would be for you to be up in Sanford tomorrow (Saturday) morning around 9:00. We will be at a restaurant called Don Pablos. You get to it by heading up (East toward Daytona where you are in Altamonte) Interstate 4 and then taking exit 101 C, which will take you to SR46. You want to bear right when you get on 46 and Don Pablos will be immediately to your right. It may be a little tricky when you take that exit 101. It has an A, B and C. You want to make sure you get on C.

Hope to see ya'll in the morning.

Chris PE# 0004

Spyder Garage

Default deland mcdonalds

TO anyone who wants to ride togather to the speedway Sat the 12th we will be at the Mc Donalds Jct 17/92 going east on 92. At 10:00 am Departing at 10:30 John & Carol { Mc Donalds102 E Internatil Speedway Blvd 32724-2374 }
    will be there at 10 am tomarrow

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by capt jim View Post
    will be there at 10 am tomarrow
    see you then jc

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    For the "RL Gang" that are coming up I-4 to Daytona, there is another fella, Rudy, who will be in Altamonte Springs. I told him about ya'll coming up I-4, and also, that I would be meeting with you at Don Pablos in Sanford. (I-4/SR46, Southeast Quadrant).

Anyways, I think he'd like to join us riding to Daytona AND perhaps "do the loop".

Rudy if you read this, I guess the best thing would be for you to be up in Sanford tomorrow (Saturday) morning around 9:00. We will be at a restaurant called Don Pablos. You get to it by heading up (East toward Daytona where you are in Altamonte) Interstate 4 and then taking exit 101 C, which will take you to SR46. You want to bear right when you get on 46 and Don Pablos will be immediately to your right. It may be a little tricky when you take that exit 101. It has an A, B and C. You want to make sure you get on C.

Hope to see ya'll in the morning.

Chris PE# 0004

Chris

We'll plan to meet you all there. We're looking forward to it!

Rudy

Spyder Garage

Rudy,
    Mary and I look forward to meeting and ryding with you tomorrow. It is supposed to be cold in the morning---so bundle up.
    My cell is 863-873-7002 in case you need to contact me.
    C-YA RL
    Last edited by InspectorGadget; 03-11-2011 at 08:51 PM.
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorGadget View Post
    Rudy,
    Mary and I look forward to meeting and ryding with you tomorrow. It is supposed to be cold in the morning---so bundle up.
    My cell is 863-873-7002 in case you need to contact me.
    C-YA RL
    Thank you all for the friendship that we have felt since we have been down here. We are looking forward to meeting more of you, and the rides tomorrow. We made a lot of new friends at SITS, and it seems to be the same here.
    Thank You All,
    Rudy

Spyder Garage

Default Awsome Day at Daytona

Mary and I finally arrived home @ 10:15pm after having a most wonderful day. We want to thank all of you that rode with us on the loop ryde. We made many new spyder friends and Mary and I both agree that spyder ryders are some of the most friendy people we have associated with in the motorcycle community.
    The height of the day was being interviewed by Fred Rau under the grandstands and the ryde on the track----it was awsome for us to see the steep banking up close and personal.
    I will post some photos soon, and we look forward to seeing many you at Cuba and/or Maggie Valley.
    Have fun and ryde safe C-YA RL and Mary
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Spyder Garage

i wished i could of been there on Spydy... But physically couldn't... Altho I did ride the Jeep out with cha all... Was nice seeing you all again...

Angie and I hit Daytona Beach when you all left for the track run... We had fun... Could of done without the ticket... but thats another story...

Hope to be back on the Spyder again soon to hit another get together with you all.....dan
    The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.

Spyder Garage

Cindy and I really enjoyed the Daytona adventure as well. RL and Rudy, I agree about the friendship thing. Cindy and I are still talking about it. I think that we all can say that we've been blessed. Another reason I'm truly thankful I got my spyder.

Sorry we couldn't stay for the race track ride. I just wasn't sure when the race would get over for us to ride. I had "grandkids stuff" that I HAD to make that evening.

See ya'll in CUBER (said like Teddy Kennedy).

Chris & Cindy PE # 0004

Spyder Garage

Default Grandstand interview

OK check out the latest video from Fred Rau taken on Saturday at the track.
    http://blog.spyderfred.com/

C-YA RL
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!