Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SFV...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I live in Porter Ranch and was driving around Northridge and saw 2 Spyders together - maybe it was some of you guys. I never saw them again though.

Now I'm thinking of getting a Spyder. Anything I should know?
    Chris

Spyder Garage

Default I am in Camarillo....

Hey, I too am looking for new Spyder ryders. There is new LA chapter forming, let me know if you are interested. I ryde the canyons every chance I get. I look forward to meeting you, make a great day and ryde safe. Paco
    Chase the wind every chance you get.....! 2013 Circuit Yellow RT-SE5
    Mods: Bump Skid, foam grips; Tric-LED 3rd & 4th tail lights, Mirror turn signals, & front fender lights; CB, Shortee CB & Radio Antennas, NBV Highway Pegs, USA & CA flags on Rivco flag mounts, Black widow frunk logo, Utopia Driver backrest, Sheepskin Driver Seat pad, running & brake light license frame, Chrome Luggage Rack, Ram mount on dashboard for iPad Mini for GPS, Race Tech shocks all around.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default April 21st ride

Please join us
    SRA-LA RIDE INFORMATION

Hello all,
    Just wanted to bring you up to date on several up coming events. First one is this Sunday April 21 we are having our ride called “Whale Of A Ride” listed below.

Second, we have three more new members who I would to personally welcome and that is Andrew Delgado, Mark Halper and Gail Higgins. Welcome!

“Whale Of A Ride”
    April 21, 2013

This group ride will be outstanding and it looks like we will have great weather on our ride. Last year this ride was amazing. Whales, Dolphins and Sea Lions were right along the coast about 60% of the time. We stopped several times to see nature at its best. What an amazing sight. (Have your cameras ready.)

Our ride will start at Ports Of Call in San Pedro. 405 Freeway to 110 Freeway WEST and take it to the last off ramp before going over the Saint Thomas Bridge (Harbor Blvd). Exit Harbor Blvd and make a RIGHT onto South Harbor Blvd. Stay in your left lane and turn left into the Ports Of Call parking area. We will be all meeting in front of Alaska Seafood & Sushi Restaurant (79 Berth San Pedro).

Our ride will start promptly 9:00am. Our ride will continue NORTH on Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) through Rancho Palos Verdes with our first stop at Point Vicente Interpretive Center 31501 Palos Verdes Drive West Rancho Palos Verdes 90275. Our ride will continue through Manhattan Beach, Marina Del Rey, Santa Monica and Malibu.
    Our lunch stop will be the world famous Rock Store in the Malibu mountains. If you have not had the opportunity to see this historic sight it is truly an amazing sight. Riders from all over California usually stop by. There are anywhere from 150 to 300 motorcycles on the weekend with friendly service and great food. Also, heads up on the celebrity Spyder owners. Jay Leno and John Cusack are frequent riders and stop by. They are very friendly and love to talk about Spyders.

There will be two meet up locations for all those who would like to hook up part way and then ride over to the start of the ride.

Location ONE (South Location) 8:00am will be at the Seal West Chevron Gas Station, at 2950 Westminster Blvd in Seal Beach. This meet up spot is close to the 405 freeway. Take the Seal Beach Blvd exit off the 405 go south (towards the ocean) down Seal Beach Blvd to Westminster. This will allow all the riders in and around that area to meet and ride up together at our Check-In and start of the ride location.

Location TWO will be in the West Los Angeles at 7:30am. For riders coming in from the Santa Barbara, Ventura, Oxnard, Camarillo and the valley areas. 405 Freeway South to Santa Monica Blvd EAST. Two blocks make a LEFT on Sepulveda Blvd and pull in the first driveway on right (Mobil Gas Station). (North East Corner). From there we will ride down to Ports Of Call in San Pedro where we will start the ride.

Also, our ride on May 11th Bert’s Mega Mall Canyon Cruise 4 will be a great adventure. Many of the SRA chapters come to this event. We are meeting before hand and after the event for fellowship. Every year Bert’s Mega Mall goes out of their way to make this a great ride and event for all Spyder Riders.

Hope to see you there!

ScottyB

Quote Originally Posted by febail View Post
    Anybody out there?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Come join our ride this Sunday April 21.

SRA-LA RIDE INFORMATION

Hello all,
    Just wanted to bring you up to date on several up coming events. First one is this Sunday April 21 we are having our ride called “Whale Of A Ride” listed below.

Second, we have three more new members who I would to personally welcome and that is Andrew Delgado, Mark Halper and Gail Higgins. Welcome!

“Whale Of A Ride”
    April 21, 2013

This group ride will be outstanding and it looks like we will have great weather on our ride. Last year this ride was amazing. Whales, Dolphins and Sea Lions were right along the coast about 60% of the time. We stopped several times to see nature at its best. What an amazing sight. (Have your cameras ready.)

Our ride will start at Ports Of Call in San Pedro. 405 Freeway to 110 Freeway WEST and take it to the last off ramp before going over the Saint Thomas Bridge (Harbor Blvd). Exit Harbor Blvd and make a RIGHT onto South Harbor Blvd. Stay in your left lane and turn left into the Ports Of Call parking area. We will be all meeting in front of Alaska Seafood & Sushi Restaurant (79 Berth San Pedro).

Our ride will start promptly 9:00am. Our ride will continue NORTH on Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) through Rancho Palos Verdes with our first stop at Point Vicente Interpretive Center 31501 Palos Verdes Drive West Rancho Palos Verdes 90275. Our ride will continue through Manhattan Beach, Marina Del Rey, Santa Monica and Malibu.
    Our lunch stop will be the world famous Rock Store in the Malibu mountains. If you have not had the opportunity to see this historic sight it is truly an amazing sight. Riders from all over California usually stop by. There are anywhere from 150 to 300 motorcycles on the weekend with friendly service and great food. Also, heads up on the celebrity Spyder owners. Jay Leno and John Cusack are frequent riders and stop by. They are very friendly and love to talk about Spyders.

There will be two meet up locations for all those who would like to hook up part way and then ride over to the start of the ride.

Location ONE (South Location) 8:00am will be at the Seal West Chevron Gas Station, at 2950 Westminster Blvd in Seal Beach. This meet up spot is close to the 405 freeway. Take the Seal Beach Blvd exit off the 405 go south (towards the ocean) down Seal Beach Blvd to Westminster. This will allow all the riders in and around that area to meet and ride up together at our Check-In and start of the ride location.

Location TWO will be in the West Los Angeles at 7:30am. For riders coming in from the Santa Barbara, Ventura, Oxnard, Camarillo and the valley areas. 405 Freeway South to Santa Monica Blvd EAST. Two blocks make a LEFT on Sepulveda Blvd and pull in the first driveway on right (Mobil Gas Station). (North East Corner). From there we will ride down to Ports Of Call in San Pedro where we will start the ride.

Also, our ride on May 11th Bert’s Mega Mall Canyon Cruise 4 will be a great adventure. Many of the SRA chapters come to this event. We are meeting before hand and after the event for fellowship. Every year Bert’s Mega Mall goes out of their way to make this a great ride and event for all Spyder Riders.

Hope to see you there!

ScottyB

Quote Originally Posted by GhostRyder View Post
    Hey there! I've been living here in the valley since the '80s! I'm currently residing in Northridge.

Anyhow, I don't own a yet--my financial manager is still reluctant to finance a new "toy." I've been working on owning one since last year when I got that darn bug!

I've been checking out the 4 nearest dealers around us & I've been actively that one day, this elusive will be in my garage!

Spyder Garage

Default Check..!!

Spyder Ryders Of America Los Angeles chapter. Just formed and having a ryde sunday..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Rides are great, but when are the summer BBQs?
    Chris

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Out here and waiting.

Hoping we can ride together soon. When do you ride mostly?

Quote Originally Posted by febail View Post
    Anybody out there?