Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Talking 3-2-11 36F Had a nice Ryde in this morning

Have I mentioned how much I love my 1stGear Thermo Ryde'n suit? Without it, I doubt very much I'd be Ryde'n all winter long

On another topic, I'm start'n to get overwhelmed with all the mods. Stuff is coming in left & right & I can't stay off the byke long enough to mount all the stuff

My Air-Wing (ESI) scuff guards came in yesterday (look very nice & HIGH QUALITY) as did my 5" LCD for the rear-view camera system Still waiting on the Garmin Nuvi 665 GPS but that should be here by Friday Also have the trailer tongue wiring harness that I need to get finagled so that I can hook the Moto-Mate up to the RT-S not to mention i need to mount my clear sets of BikeVis bullet leds & still waiting on my 2nd set of them in blue that will require mounting once they arrive but all this requires me to stop Ryding

"GOD, GRANT ME THE SERINITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE, THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN & THE
    WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE
    "not too shabby
    remembering that, especially since I've never been in AA - just Alanon

But screw that, where the did I misplace my Adderall

Spyder Garage

Talking 3-2-11 50F Sunny

Teddy's New Cut is Done & He's in his Leather Today

Spyder Garage

Teddy is all done up in leathers and a spydeehawk.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

You have to stop posting pics of Teddy. My wife wants to trade me off for Teddy. She says he looks tough in his leather and Spyderhawk. Can`t blame her, he is cute. I can`t imagine how many people look and want to stop and talk when you are riding with him. It is bad enough without him, not that it is really bad but you know what I mean.

Last edited by StriperKing; 03-02-2011 at 07:18 PM.

States We Have Been To On Our Spyder

My mods: Green filter, Air box mod., Muzzy exhaust, Cat Bypass, Exhaust Heat Wraped, Powder coated all Bare Metal surfaces, Capt. Jim`s Belt Tensioner, Custom Built Highway Pegs, Elka front shocks, RS-S rear shock, 2011 smaller windshield, Dynojet PowercommanderV & Autotune, NGK iridiom DCPR9IEX spark plugs, Maxxis MA-Z4S Victra rear tire, General Altimax HP 185/60R14 front tires, Corbin seat & backrest, BRP hitch. I need to stop!

Spyder Garage

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Yazz View Post
    Teddy is all done up in leathers and a spydeehawk.
    Teddy IS a RockStar

Quote Originally Posted by Stripperking View Post
    You have to stop posting pics of Teddy. My wife wants to trade me off for Teddy. She says he looks tough in his leather and Spyderhawk. Can`t blame her, he is cute. I can`t imagine how many people look and want to stop and talk when you are riding with him. It is bad enough without him, not that it is really bad but you know what I mean.

Yeah, I get it But Don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing
    someone tell me that see'n Teddy had "MADE THEIR DAY!"

Sorry to cause household problems not our intention

Spyder Garage

I don't know who's worse Dave you or me I'm here every day looking for my Teddy fix. I think the thread should be renamed "The Adventures of Teddy on his RT-S"
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    Hey guys, Im not sure if this Thread is do'n any good for anyone out there? Is it?

If so, what do you want to know or maybe see, that I can do around my little slice of the SpyderLyfe that is out there? I ryde just about everywhere I go, (Weather/Teddy permitting) & once I get everything set up, would ppl be interested in the exploits of Teddy, or am I waste'n time & effort?
    I wanted to say that I log in to the site everyday to read up on all things Spyder and all the other general topics as well, but there are only 2 that I REALLY follow to a point of making sure that if I only have time to read a few that they are the ones I read and they are BajaRon's ongoing saga of Doc and Forrest making it to Spyderfest and your daily adventures thread.

For what's it worth, I really look forward to reading about your trips and rides with Teddy. I can't get enough of seeing all his cute poses and pics

Thank you for sharing your daily adventures with Teddy with all of us and I for one look forward to the next chapter

Spyder Garage

Red face 3-3-11 47F Sunny & clear

Woke up with the worse migrain I've had in years I couldn't even see str8. I sent my co-worker a text to let my boss know I wasn't going to make it in today, text my best friend that works there as well & just stayed in bed

I didnt feel better til I got up about noon today. It was kinda chilly but nice out, threw on my jacket, ball cap, shoes & shades (over my pj's) & put Teddy's sweater-vest & doggles on & we jumped on the & headed down to Subway (I was starve'n) which is maybe a mile away, so just a short trip. I love Ryde'n with Teddy, cause he gets all the attention & no-one even realized I was still in my pj's

I think the crowd outised around Teddy & the was larger than the line inside the restaurant. He sits there so nicely & patiently waiting for me, of course til all the ppl come around, then he kinda goes crazy vie'n for their attention & try'n to get them to take his doggles off

The cashier even gave me her cell phone & asked me to take a couple pics for her, which I did, & when I went to give it back to her, she gave me a napkin with her email address on it & asked if I would send her some more pics of Teddy on the Spyder ppl just can't get enough of Teddy & the Spyder

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Talking

I log on everyday to check out the new posts and to follow this thread to read about " Teddy's Adventures" I look forward to getting daily "Teddy Fix"
    Thank you for starting this thread,you are doing a great job. Keep up the great posts

Spyder Garage

Default 3-3-11 52F Went for a night Ryde

Todays been one of those days, that if Teddy didn't have the Spyder, that I'd just want it to be over

I felt better, but not good. Funny tho, how when I get on the with Teddy, all is good but even tho I may try, I can't LIVE on the , can I? No no no no no.... That's just Crazy talk

Well, unfortunately, I didn't get anything done today honestly didn't get off the couch much except to take Tedster down to the park to play fetch for a bit & for two therapy sessions on the

It was still 50F at 9pm so Teddy & I went out again for our 2nnd therapy session for the day I gotta remember since he's shaved down now, that his lil bat ears get chilled easily We only went out around town (25-35mph) but his lil ears were cold when I checked them in the garage. I've been look'n for an actual helmet for him, but I'm not pay'n $100 for something I know he's gonna hate & as soon as he figures out how to worm his way out of it, it's gonna be lay'n on the side of the road somewhere
    I know this from experience, as we're now on his 3rd set of Doggles. Florida has his second set down there somewhere (LUCKY DOGGLES)

Suppose to have a high of 60F tomorrow but chances of showers (again) hopefully I'll be feel'n better tomorrow & the rain stays away enough to log some serious miles. Think I need close to 500 miles in the next 2 days so I'll be right at 12K to do my oil change & the Goes in the shop for it's 12K check-up & DPS recall

Spyder Garage

Red face 3/4/11 48F Kinda Rainy

Another blah Cincy rainy winter day. I didn't ryde in today: (

Ok, so it's now nice out & I'm kick'n myself for not Ryding in but that's life, right?

Well, hopefully the rain stays away when I get off work today, that way I can move the Camper & Trailer OUT of the garage & have a little room so I can start the mods on Teddy's I got my blue sets of BikeVis Bullets in yesterday, so I now I have 4 blue bullets & 4 clear bullets to mount. Tho, I'll probably only see where I want them mounted, cause I just now made my order for all the posi-taps that I think I'll need for all the different electrical mods that are coming. Hopefully today, I'll be able to get the camper wiring harness done & the ESI Scuff Guards (they look really cool). The post man brought something yesterday, but left a note instead of the package. I was home most all day, but must have missed him. I'm thinking it's the Garmin Nuvi 665 or it could be the 2 Bluetooth Helmets that I ordered. So many things to keep up with & do & I haven't even started on ordering all the ESI & KewlMetal lighting yet

Side note.... I just went out for lunch to get my hair cut & now its pouring down raining
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 03-04-2011 at 08:31 PM.

Spyder Garage

Wink 3/5/11*56F*About 1am*12 More Hrs of Rain*

Ohio River is now scheduled to "Slightly Flood" its banks now on Sunday Morning. Suppose to go down just a bit & then flood even higher the following week Been raining off & on all day & they just said 12 more hours of this!!!

Its ok, I'm get'n my therapy indoors with chase'n Teddy & Skiddie around with my Awesome Yellow RS Wish the thing had speed control, since I have a kinda small living room, the animals just jump up on the funiture, that is til I put Jiffy Creamy P-Nut Butter on the streamer hang'n from the rear of the RS, then they gang up on that poor SpyderRyder

Spyder Garage

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jaanpla View Post
    Thank you for sharing your daily adventures with Teddy with all of us and I for one look forward to the next chapter
    Cool, always good to know your appreciated , right?

I just checked out your pics on your profile page, & you HAVE to post one of you on the Byke thats decked out & with you and the SWEET Helmet on, WOW!!!

I Think thats gonna be an AWESOME site to see !!!

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Orange View Post
    Finally got all caught up up with the adventures of Teddy and… um… … you know whats his name. I'm really enjoying these. Looking forward to meeting Teddy and …
    LIKEWISE GOOD TIMES

Spyder Garage

Talking 3/6/11*32F*The rain finally stopped

The rains have stopped so I've moved my Camper & trailer out of the garage to my parking spot & parked the Cougar across the street. So now I have plenty of room in the garage to start work'n on Teddy's RT-S. Suppose to be overcast all day with a high of 40F, so with a heater in the garage, I'm hoping to get the ESI Scuff Guards installed & also need to get the oil changed as well

I died Teddy's SpyderHawk last night The lady at the beauty shop told me, that to get it white, to match his other white markings, that I'd have to probably do it at least 2 times. Well, she was right. I did it once last night, & got it from dark black to a kinda dirty blond (yellow) & am see'n how I like it for today, but will probably do it one more time to see if we can get it to white so it all matches I thought it was going to be a pain to do, but it was actually very easy, & he went right along with it I swear, this dog is not normal & I love him for it

I will post some pics of his new doo later today

**** Here's the In-Between SpyderHawk (Sorry Budro) pics
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 03-06-2011 at 12:55 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default OK, so I cant get black to turn into white

After the second application, he's still more orange than white

& you know what, I Like it even better

I had at one time thought of do'n Teddy's RT-S in a Bengal's theme.
    (Palmer NEEDS to GO*IMHO)
    See'n as we live right across the river from the Cincinnati Bengals Football stadium & yes,
    even tho They Suck most of the time, we're still FANS

So yeah, He'll fit in even better now at the TailGate Parties
    (Like he needs more attention)

Plus, it does make his SpyderHawk more VISIBLE !!!

Spyder Garage

I hate to say it but he looks a little like a Gremlin now, lol.

My mods: Green filter, Air box mod., Muzzy exhaust, Cat Bypass, Exhaust Heat Wraped, Powder coated all Bare Metal surfaces, Capt. Jim`s Belt Tensioner, Custom Built Highway Pegs, Elka front shocks, RS-S rear shock, 2011 smaller windshield, Dynojet PowercommanderV & Autotune, NGK iridiom DCPR9IEX spark plugs, Maxxis MA-Z4S Victra rear tire, General Altimax HP 185/60R14 front tires, Corbin seat & backrest, BRP hitch. I need to stop!

Spyder Garage

OH and he looks like he could tear a German Shepard a new one or scare him so bad he would not have to find out, especially if he had his leathers on.

Spyder Garage

Talking 3/6/11*34F*Quick Ryde Thru Town

Well, its cold out, so I geared Teddy up with an under-shirt and his Leathers & headed out thru town for a quick fix

Had to gear-up in the garage

Stop by the ATM

Here's Lick'n at YOU!!!

Spyder Garage

Post Just an FYI

If anybodys interested to see a bit more about the area Teddy & I live in, the Mayor of Cincinnati is going to be on "Undercover Boss" tonight on I think NBC @ 9pm est. Should be to see I believe it's on right after Amazing Race.
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 03-06-2011 at 07:52 PM.

Spyder Garage

Talking Undercover Boss Update

Oh, if you know ANYTHING about small/med. Sized Mid-Western Cities then you know ........... Let the drama begin!

Ohhhhhhhh, this is gonna be fun

Spyder Garage

Talking 3/7/11*31F*Clear & Cold*High suppose to be 51F today*

Got to Ryde in this morning

I know that we each have our own road to travel throughout life,
    But I almost feel sad for those ppl that have yet to experience
    The Wonders and Adventures that Ryding a brings to ones
    Life.

If someone would have told me 5 or 10 years ago how this 1 machine
    could positively influence & change my life
    I woulda thought them CRAZY

Dreams come & go, but sometimes in life, we rarely get to experience a DREAM, that we ourselves, couldn't have even imagined

I am so THANKFUL & GRATEFUL to be Teddy's cheuffer going thru this Wonderous life in the saddle of a

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Where's the Tedster?

Spyder Garage

Really ? Is he ok ? We haven't heard from him in a few days.... Can you let him know we were asking about him?
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Spyder Garage

Talking 3/9/11 47F Last night was a good night for Spyder'n

sorry we didn't update y'all yesterday, but we were busy live'n the SpyderLyfe

Wow, yesterday is but a memory now, and what a great one it is

Was busy at work yesterday from the time I started til the time I left I actually prefer it that way When I get bored, I usually get myself into trouble

Well, as soon as I got home from work, I gave the & RT622 Trailer a quick detailing I use the Pledge wipes & have found them to do a very good job See'n as I knew our Ryde home last night would be in the rain, I figured I'd Pleadge the wind-shield as well & see how that worked I know rain-x is not recommended for plastic, (can cause coloration & hazing) & Ive tried the no-fog/rain stuff but wasn't impressed especially at
    the price, so figured it couldn't hurt to see how the Pleadge worked on water repelancy

After detailing the Big-Rig, I fed the fish, cat & Chinchilla the grabbed Teddy & geared him up in his cold-weather Ryde'n gear & off we went heading on our 120 mile adventure up to the Fat Tuesday Spyder get-together at Ask Powersports up north in Columbus Ohio. Was a nice Ryde, 53F when we left. Now I have to admit, I didn't wear my 1st Gear Thermo Ryde'n suit & I regretted it. I wore my water repellant jog'n pants, BRP Owners Jacket, half helmet with ear muffs & fingerless gloves & I wasn't freezing at all, but just not nearly as comfortable as in my Ryde'n-suit. Lesson learned. I took it along with us in the trailer, along with all the other added necessities of lyfe when traveling a decent distance from home & be'n open to the elements

Knowing that it was going to be chilly & wet on our return trip home, I made Teddy Ryde in his enclosed carrier so most the wind would be blocked & when it rained, he'd stay dry I know he hates be'n enclosed, but it's for his best interest, just wish I knew how to get him to understand that
    Didnt see the post about the party start'n at 4pm instead of 6 til right before we left, & that was at 3:30pm, so nothing I could do about it I knew we were gonna be late, but Teddy's a star & his fans waited to see him

After we took the exit to Ask Powersports off I71, I stopped by the local Meijers & picked up a $50 gift card & a thank you card. Last summer, I missed out on all the Spyder related get-togethers cause my byke was sit'n at the dealers awaiting the recall parts. After my local dealer (which I no longer use) did the recall, it still wasnt right. I tried to get it into 3 other dealers, even willing to drive 3 hrs. But no one could get me in, in time to leave for our Florida vacation last July. Well, Dave, the Service Mgr. At one of the Ask Dealerships in Columbus, told me to bring it in & he'd look at it on his own time while we waited he performed the shift reinitialization, took all of about 30 minutes with hook'n BUDS up & everything, and sent us on our Happy Way to Florida. This man saved our vacation he came inon his own time & didn't even charge me of course I thanked him profusely, but what he did was well Above "just do'n his job" and I couldn't remember which Ask he worked at, so I thought it would be a nice gesture to give him a gift card, if in fact this was the same Ask dealership (which it wasn't) but that made us a lil more late, get'n there about 6:20pm.

A few of the other Ohio Spyder Ryders were already there & got to meet a few new ones & wanna-be's as well (OldDog) It's always nice to meet up with fellow Ryders,always a good time. Teddy if course was the star as usual. Most ppl thought his SpyderHawk was strapped on one guy asked how I take it off & I didn't think he understood when I told him to do that I'd have to scalp him He couldn't believe it was really his hair too funny

We had a nice visit & since Teddy didn't have time b4 we left to eat his dinner, he was allowed 2 big tasty meatballs that they had for us along with some popcorn (he loves popcorn with cheyanne pepper on it) & he was having a blast schmooz'n with everybody & pose'n for pics (I swear, he's such a Diva)

Anyways, we got to see the New Red RTS in person & WOW!!! that is one SWEET LOOK'N ! Fire Engine Red, I'd say. You Talk'n about cammanding attention on the road, WOW!!! You WILL be seen, that's for sure I had to stop myself from drool'n

George Lewis, your name came up in conversation, cause we all know that your waiting on your Fire Engine Red RTS to get there, & buddy, I think your going to be One Very Happy SpyderLover!!!
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 03-09-2011 at 06:08 PM.