Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

hey, I'm in Covington, on the river, where are you? We need to ryde together

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Burlington - just a short way from the court house or a little skip and jump to Rabbit Hash I do agree, we should ryde!

Spyder Garage

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by aph00l View Post
    Burlington - just a short way from the court house or a little skip and jump to Rabbit Hash I do agree, we should ryde!

PM Sent

Spyder Garage

Default 2-25-11 Play'n with Teddy at park along the River

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    Now, that's some dam good fechin' right there!

Spyder Garage

Talking 2-26-11 37F Another Gray Day

If it were warmer, I wouldn't be cage'n it to the Ohio Spyder Ryders Club meeting tonight but a 6 hour round trip ryde at these temps would just be too much for Teddy

I need to get ahold of Scotty or someone to help talk me thru what I need to do about getting my Moto-Mate Camper wired up to the RT-S. I got the extra connector from BRP already, but Ive done done electrical work, & reading thru the threads on the subject, many have said you need to add an extra set of lights to make it correct, & I guess I just dont understand If I had that done already I could just take him in the camper & he'd be nice & cozyAnyways....

We're gonna cage it up to Findlay today, so Hope you ALL are having a Gr8 Weekend

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    If it were warmer, I wouldn't be cage'n it to the Ohio Spyder Ryders Club meeting tonight but a 6 hour round trip ryde at these temps would just be too much for Teddy

I need to get ahold of Scotty or someone to help talk me thru what I need to do about getting my Moto-Mate Camper wired up to the RT-S. I got the extra connector from BRP already, but Ive done done electrical work, & reading thru the threads on the subject, many have said you need to add an extra set of lights to make it correct, & I guess I just dont understand If I had that done already I could just take him in the camper & he'd be nice & cozyAnyways....

We're gonna cage it up to Findlay today, so Hope you ALL are having a Gr8 Weekend
    PM me and I'll send you my contact info, so we can discuss it offline.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    PM me and I'll send you my contact info, so we can discuss it offline.
    Thanks for all the info in the PM Scotty I'll be dig'n into it Sunday & may have to give you a call if I get stuck but am hopeful with all the info that you sent me, that I should be able to get it rigged up.

Scotty, YOU ARE da MAN!!!

Spyder Garage

Talking 2-27-11 37F Sprinkling - Made it home ok

Well, Teddy & I just got home about 12:30am from the Ohio Spyder Ryders Club Meeting at Texas Roadhouse in Findlay, Ohio & Damn, they have some finger lick'n good ribs

It was so good to see & talk with many of the members that we got to ryde with during the Hocking Hills ryde this past summer I didnt even realize 3 hours flew by soooooooo quickly Good Times with Good People

We're SO look'n forward to more group rydes

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Great videos of your rides, home, etc. What kind of video equipment did you use. I think I saw cameras that hook on the helmet or scoot somewhere, but not sure...

I would like to personally invite Teddy to the Texas Trike Reunion. He would really enjoy the hill country. Oh, yes, you can come to if you wish...

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.

Spyder Garage

Talking Im so lucky to know Teddy ;)

Quote Originally Posted by George Lewis View Post
    Great videos of your rides, home, etc. What kind of video equipment did you use. I think I saw cameras that hook on the helmet or scoot somewhere, but not sure...

I would like to personally invite Teddy to the Texas Trike Reunion. He would really enjoy the hill country. Oh, yes, you can come to if you wish...
    Thanks George, I'll let Teddy know he's got a Personal Invitation
    (I swear, that dog gets all the breaks) ...........

Oh wait, I get to come to Appreciate it George

Right now, I just use my Droid Cell Phone, not very high-tech (nor safe) but it gets the point across pretty well, I think.

I have a rear view camera system with 2 cams that I'm going to set up on the RT-S so I can keep an eye on Teddy while Ryding & the other cam on the traffic behind me since I won't be able to see over the Moto-Mate Camper

At our OSR (Ohio Spyder Ryders) meeting last night, Eric actually brought up how he'd like for all of us to be able to get Go-Pro cams for our rydes, would be so much easier to share with others that way, with much less risk Its on my list- but way far down on the list right now Soooo many other priorities right now

Spyder Garage

Default 2-27-11 53F Partly Sunny *YAY*

Kinda warm & partly sunny. Ok, Ok, Ive admitted it before, but now its get'n worse........

HELLO< MY NAME IS DAVE & I AM A SPYDER-A-HOLIC & I AM POWERLESS NOT TO RYDE

(Even tho I have so many other priorities that are in need of get'n done)

Started giving Teddy his Hair-Cut & stopped mid way thru to give him a break & for us to go for a ryde So yeah, he looks kindaright now & believe it or not he still LOVES ME He's kinda in a pseudo "lion" cut right now

Speaking of other priorities, can you make out what that is on the floor besides Teddy's spoon
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Red face 2-28-11 60F - We got caught in the rain- Wet Dog Alert-

C'mon....... its only water, right?

says the addict that cant stop ryding

so many things to do, so little time when most of it is spent on the byke ryding. See, thats what I need. A buddy that I can ryde to, & we can work on mods together, solves 2 problems at once

Some Random pics of when we headed out, the sun disappeared & the thunder storms rolled in quickly. But hell, it was a balmy 60F degrees, it was a warm downpour to ryde in, & I actually enjoyed it quite well. Cant say the same for Teddy, as he is in a "half lion cut" right now, and still has W A Y too much hair, less alone be'n wet at 70mph

Spyder Garage

Default I was cheat'n on Teddy, But NO fear, MAX doesn't RYDE!

and Teddy was once he got his fries

Spyder Garage

Exclamation 2-28-11 60F @5:30am * ARMAGEDON COMETH *

Woken up by the Tornado sirens going off at 4:30am, only there was no tornado. Come to find out now, that they also sound the Tornado Sirens for Severe Thunderstorms as well Reminds me of the boy that cried WOLF!!! do that a few more times & ppl will just start to ignore them altogether

Anyways, didn't Ryde in today do to 50mph gusts, horizontal rain, thunder, lightning, & how did my friend put it this morning, "this was the first time I've ever had fear while driving!" Yeah, it's bad out so I caged it today. Have to admit, after get'n caught in our lil soaker yesterday I couldn't have made it in today if I was Ryde'n. There was 2 spots where they had 2 lanes Southbound & 1 lane northbound closed on I75 due to 2 feet of standing water. I hit one pond in my car & couldn't see a thing for at least 5 seconds. I was just their wasn't another car on the other side

Let's hope it clears up by quit'n time so I can get my daily fix in

Spyder Garage

Red face 2-28-11 40F 1pm

Well, it looks like the cold-front has rolled in It's dropped 20F degrees in the past 6 hours, from 60F-40F Just looked at the radar, & we should be clear here in a bit, but it looks like Lamont is getting pounded right about now

Well, since I didn't ride in today, i had to call & reschedule with Middletown once again. Set it up for next Monday, hopefully the weather will be better by then anyways, gives me more time to Ryde as long as the weather cooperates & I need about 600 more miles to make it to 12K for my service gives me time to get the oil changed & add some of the lighting mods I just received before I have to take her in next week

Spyder Garage

Default 3-1-11 32F Midnight

Its back to be'n cold
    I know its still Winter
    but I got to admit
    It was SWEET!!!
    To get a few warm weather rydes in with Teddy

I miss having Teddy with me all the time
    He's my buddy

The look on his face tho
    When we were going down the highway at 70
    & the heavens just opened up & started pour'n down hard
    I turned around and looked at him
    And he kinda gave me one of those looks
    you know.....

"LIKE REALLY, DAD.... REALLY!!!"

Oh, you had to be there ............ PRICELESS!!!

Wish I woulda got that moment in a pic
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 03-01-2011 at 12:32 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default 3-1-11 32F 1am Cant sleep, thought I'd share random pics

These pics I took today, I cant say where they are from (But I think You can figure it out) as we're not allowed to have cameras in the plant

The fist pic of the single black locker, well you can see all the Spyder Stuff on it, that was my "DREAM BOARD" last year, while I was work'n 12hrs a day for 7 days a week for a couple months straight so I could afford to get the

I even stopped remodeling my Condo so I could save up for the down payment & with just starting my entire life over after the fire, it wasn't an easy nor fun thing to do, but I didnt have a choice. My purchase decision was one totally based on
    "RAW LUST."

I mean......... if a grown man can drool over a picture.....(We're not talk'n sex here)......... day after day...... and dream about it...... without control...... what do you call that?

So yeah, now in the other pics, you can see my entire break-area & how its now covered with stuff here & stuff there stuff everywhere

(Wonder...... is there a 12 step program for this?)
    cause I think i got it bad
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 03-01-2011 at 01:09 AM.

Spyder Garage

Smile 3-1-11 28F Got to Ryde in this morning

Looks like I didn't wipe the down as well as I thought after get'n caught in that downpour the other day. When I went out to start her up this morning, she was still covered with water spots but I got lucky, as Teddy's not allowed with me at work, so he didn't see in that shape
    Cause really, I don't know if it's the smell or what, but he only likes to Ryde on a clean picky a dog , but i still love him

Figures, yesterday with all HELL let'n loose weather wise, even tho they had a few lanes of I75 closed, no accidents. But today, it's cool & clear & sure enough, the highway is closed at my work exit no worries, just took the long way around

Almost finished Teddy's cut last night. Tho I think I'll keep it where it is till the warmer weather gets here more consistently. At least he's still got "some" fur left, still in a pseudo " Lion Cut" but much more smooth & started on his Spyder-Hawk

Spyder Garage

Default 3-1-11 50F Had to clean Teddy's Chariot

I swear i wish i were my dog, he's got the lyfe

He didnt wanna get on the when I got home from work today, cause it still had water spots on it. He wasn't happy 'til I took him & the to the byke-wash & got'r all nice & clean

After we got all nice & clean, we rode for at least 3 hours. Took a couple pics & vids of us go'n thru Newport (used to be known as "Little Vegas" way back in the day) & stop'n by Chipotle & stop'n at the Park along the flooded Licking river (one of the only rivers in the world that actually flows North)

Its been another Great Day to be a SpyderLover

Spyder Garage

Default Live'n in a RiverTown

Flood Stage for the Ohio River at Cincinnati is 52'
    On Saturday at 1pm, slated to hit 51.8'
    WE ARE BLESSED TO BE SAFE
    Can't say the same for all of us?

"Eric, I saw on the news just now that most of FINDLAY is UNDER - WATER....... Are you guys OK?

dav~
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 03-01-2011 at 10:27 PM.

Spyder Garage

Question 3-1-11 39F What do you want?

Hey guys, Im not sure if this Thread is do'n any good for anyone out there? Is it?

If so, what do you want to know or maybe see, that I can do around my little slice of the SpyderLyfe that is out there? I ryde just about everywhere I go, (Weather/Teddy permitting) & once I get everything set up, would ppl be interested in the exploits of Teddy, or am I waste'n time & effort? Thought it would be cool, cause Cincy has alot of Interesting Landscapes, SkyLines, WaterFront & Awesome CityScapes to with ALL THOSE COMBINED............... Makes for some Wonderful Rydes

Especially if I get that one camera mounted with a direct view of Teddy

and the other cam faced off the top of the Camper, I think it would make for an Intersting Experience...... ???
    and have both displayed on the New Custom Mounted LCD & somehow record that ryde or maybe broadcast it somehow????

(I know I need to turn the tunes down....... Sorry..... Real Lyfe Soundtrack of MidWest-Americana &.................(Never done anything like this before, so theres a learn'n curve)

Guess I'm take'n Suggestions?

Teddy's Such a Poser when he's Ryde'n
    Definately has the Personality for it

Spyder Garage

Default Teddy's New Cut

From Look'n Like A Monkey

To a Lion

To .............

Teddy
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 03-02-2011 at 12:12 AM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

He looks a bit like Kiddo. She just got coiffed today, but not as close as the Ted-ster!

Spyder Garage

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by draboo View Post
    He looks a bit like Kiddo. She just got coiffed today, but not as close as the Ted-ster!
    Cant wait for SpydeFest & LadyBug. The "KIDS" are gonna have fun