Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

I, Robbie and Louis will attend......

Astor,FL 6 Months - Kirkville,NY 6 Months
    Spyder Garage

Default Sat Ride

Just got the news that my grandson's race car's engine blew up so I won't be going to the races Sat. Thus that frees us up to go to lunch at lake Panasoffkee. We will meet up with johnneyg and others at the Kangarroo in Weirsdale at 10:15AM.
    Wayne & June

Spyder Garage

Plans were to go... But I won't be making it this time...

Watching grandkids....

Ride safe all.....dan
    The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.

Spyder Garage

Sis had a cortisone shot in her knee today and we should be able to join y'all; at least we're hopeful. We'll meet everyone at lunch...

Mike

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thank you InspectorGadget for this ryde and lunch

2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

Great pics Doc, I love the blue on the back of Cleanandgreen spyder. Had a great time, got to meet a few new riders and thanks inspectorgadget for putting the thread up. Note in the pics RTs Rule JC

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/s...cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Default catfish

great pics and a wonderfull day. thanks to all. capt. jim

Spyder Garage

Great pictures Johnnie, thanks. What a great day, meeting new Spyderlovers, and seeing old friends once again. Cuba will be like this times 1000!

Mike & Sis

Registered Users InspectorGadget's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

What a wonderful day and great gathering. 16 spyders is the largest group we have had lunch with so far. Mary and I really enjoyed seeing everyone again and meeting the new faces.
    Mary and I are now even more excited about ryding to Cuba with some of you.
    Doc and Johnny--thanks for posting the photos and the link.

http://s838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/spyder2bucket/

Thanks again to every one, we'll try to do it again real soon.
    Have fun and ryde safe C-YA RL
    Last edited by InspectorGadget; 02-19-2011 at 06:36 PM.
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I really think i'm gonna be sick over 6 weeks with no spyder and now we are back to square one, trying to figure out what is wrong with it

Registered Users InspectorGadget's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    I really think i'm gonna be sick over 6 weeks with no spyder and now we are back to square one, trying to figure out what is wrong with it
    Gary,
    I am so sorry to hear that you are still having problems with your RT. I'm sure it is very disheartning for you.
    I hope they get the sitution corrected soon, as I know you and Carol are missing the ryde outings. We missed seeing you and look forward to you being back on the road real soon.
    C-YA RL and Mary
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default photos

As usual our photographers did a magnificient job, and the weather was letter perfect for a great riding day... I simply did not want to return home..
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Today was a wonderful day for riding... I wish I could of been there... Thanks for sharing the pics....
    The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.

Astor,FL 6 Months - Kirkville,NY 6 Months
    Spyder Garage

Default Catfish ride

WOW 16 Spyders all in one place at the same time That's the most we have seen together at once. We had a great day meeting some familar faces and some new faces. RECON, keep after that dealer and factory so we can get to meet you on the next ride. Great pictures

RT-S PE#0048
    Spyder Garage

Had a great time as always!!!! Great to see everyone and meet new people!

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    Lots of highest BRP mechanics are involved with your Spyder; we missed you yesterday and hopefully is not going to take much longer.
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Cafish

Gerat photos Johnnie Thanks Carol!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    Lots of highest BRP mechanics are involved with your Spyder; we missed you yesterday and hopefully is not going to take much longer.
    Thanks doc; but is getting very disheartening to say the least. I haven't lost faith in west coast and know they are trying their best, but momma is getting ready to jump the BRP ship and make me get something more reliable as far as getting support for the problems. I don't think this is subject to FL lemon laws since it's not always the same down time problem, but to lose the ryde for more than 25% of the time we have owned it with 3 different failures is getting tedious.

Spyder Garage

First of all I want to say we are very happy with our RT. Now I think it's high time that BRP gets off their A____ and show their customers that they appreciate the wealth we made for them with the spyder. I don't know if it's the line of thinking in Quebec, but here in the US when you sell something you sell it with pride and dignity. Trying to be polite with this, you people in Canada correction I mean Quebec, its high time you get your but in gear and start backing up what you are selling. I don't see why someone can pay 25K for something that they can't even use because the people selling these machines are sitting around like a bunch of morons. Its almost like all they want is the money and no customer service. It's getting harder and harder when someone asked me what do you think of the spyder, to give it thumbs up, knowing there are customers like Recon that have given them more time than you would any motorcycle dealer in this country and no positive results as of yet. I'm addressing this as a concern customer to the President and the Owners of BRP. JC

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

We appreciate your support guys and Carlo did expedite the ECM that was backordered, but that still was after a month of waiting. I have read of them sending techs to repair major problems elsewhere, but how long must we wait before they give some tech support to west coast that is meaningful. I think they could do better in helping the good dealers they have before they themselves get discouraged with BRP.
    I think we have been good ambassadors for their company and really only ask for timely reliable servicing when we encounter a malfunction. I understand backorders, but I waited 3 weeks for a brake cable, 5 weeks for an ECM module, and 3 weeks for a rear air shock. BRP, you are a major corporation and that sort of delay is really not good for customer relations.
    I still love this Spyder when we are able to ride it but I am having a hard time convincing my wife to keep this motorcycle when she knows we never had to wat more than 3 days for a repair on our Honda, Harley, or even Indian which was a much smaller company.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Sat was great.. and it was super to see old faces as well as new ones.

I thank, JohnnyG for the framed picture it was great and very thoughtful of you and Carol. Thanks again will appreciate it for years to come.