Spyder Garage

Default strange saddlebag question

I gave my Cortech saddlebags away b/c their size was causing a passenger problem and Nelson-Riggs would be out for the same reason.

I'm looking for a set of small saddle bags to hold the gas container(s) being sold by MM; not interested in foot peg extensions. I tried googling and came up with an Alpinestar one; but, the only place available is from China. I have no problem ordering from China; what I have a problem with is the bags are $51 and shipping is $57.

Does anyone have a link to a small set of saddle bags? The Alpinestar length was just under 12".

Spyder Garage

Default Smaller bags

I have a pair of Nelson-Rigg bags, but they're going to be too large for the rear passenger, so I'm the same boat as well. Any ideas?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Get large bags and get rid of the passenger

Spyderless Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    I gave my Cortech saddlebags away b/c their size was causing a passenger problem and Nelson-Riggs would be out for the same reason.

I'm looking for a set of small saddle bags to hold the gas container(s) being sold by MM; not interested in foot peg extensions. I tried googling and came up with an Alpinestar one; but, the only place available is from China. I have no problem ordering from China; what I have a problem with is the bags are $51 and shipping is $57.

Does anyone have a link to a small set of saddle bags? The Alpinestar length was just under 12".

A few people made the Nelson Rigg CL950 bags work with a passenger,
    With out peg extensions.There was a thread on that.

Spyder Garage

Default Getting rid of extra weight

I don't think she would find it as funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug B View Post
    Get large bags and get rid of the passenger

Spyder Garage

might check New Enough. They have the Nelson Rigg Mini saddle bags on closeout.
    pe 792; Hindle, performance filter, O2 mod, custom seat, NMN risers, F1 Slider, cowl vents, cold air induction, Triple play, Tipz kit, highway pegs, Kury ISO pegs, grips and throttle lock, 3 gal aux Tour Tank on custom rack.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post

Alternately, just get one for you and one for her and use whatever bags you want! then say:

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mooneych View Post
    I have a pair of Nelson-Rigg bags, but they're going to be too large for the rear passenger, so I'm the same boat as well. Any ideas?
    I ordered these:

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...Saddlebag.aspx

Since I have a givi e250 mount behind my BRP sport rack/back rest, I'll try to mount over that and underneath my kuryakyn gran tour bag.