Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rafiki2cu View Post
    A PINk sweatshirt with Carolina Spyder Ryders on it I hope this is not the surprize you were telling us about.

no, it's much better than that....patients grasshopper

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2Gunns View Post
    you guys can blame my wife for the PINK sweatshirt : )
    Thank you, Mrs. Gunns!

Come on, Gunns, unleash the new product. I'm making my Amazon Christmas wish list; my MIL shops early!!!

Oh, and cool on the group!

My mods: Ed Hardy "Love Kills Slowly" graphics, custom tag frame to match graphics, Kuryakyn floorboards, Street Magic Easy Risers, Mean City Cycles seat mod, BRP Ultra Touring windshield with wind deflectors, Street FX ElectroPod lighting kit, Street FX Tire Technix motion activated wheel lights, extended parking brake lever, SpyderPops super duper foot-saving heat shield (aaahhhhh!!!)

Spyder Garage

How about an update on the status of shirts and surprise?

Stan
    Happy owner of 2014 White RTS - SE6

Spyder Garage

2015 RT-S SE6
    USAF Retired 1973-1994

Support our Troops

Spyder Garage

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderjuice View Post

How about an update on the status of shirts and surprise?

Stan
    I got word from CAT yesterday.... shirts should go into production this week

Patches are still in digitizing stage, but soon/ and that little surprise should be showing itself on the Cat site by end of the week (no hints)

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

Default Patch remarks from CAT

Here is the layout we have for the patches at a 4" size, shown on black background.

We added some color in the letters otherwise there was too much white.
    Let me know your thoughts.

-------------------------------

Mark Breves

C.A.T. Specialties, Inc.

Spyder Garage

Picture of patch please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rafiki2cu View Post
    Picture of patch please.
    sorry about that. I knda like the carolina blue lettering, but I did asked if it would be possible to have the same lettering as the chapter logo (red outlined). I'll let you know when I know more
    patch.jpg

Spyder Garage

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2Gunns View Post
    I got word from CAT yesterday.... shirts should go into production this week

Patches are still in digitizing stage, but soon/ and that little surprise should be showing itself on the Cat site by end of the week (no hints)

Where on the Cat site should we be looking for the surprize.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

I wonder if Mark would hold my shirts until we could add the patch (and perhaps the surprise item), so I could save on shipping charges... hate to pay another charge for just a patch.

My mods: Ed Hardy "Love Kills Slowly" graphics, custom tag frame to match graphics, Kuryakyn floorboards, Street Magic Easy Risers, Mean City Cycles seat mod, BRP Ultra Touring windshield with wind deflectors, Street FX ElectroPod lighting kit, Street FX Tire Technix motion activated wheel lights, extended parking brake lever, SpyderPops super duper foot-saving heat shield (aaahhhhh!!!)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

OK I'm new to all this, and was spending most of my time in the Carolina group, rather than here, but if someone can give me some info on T shirt and patch I would be interested as long as you are going to go up to 3X size, I'm losing but not THAT fast yet, will be 3X for a while to come. I like the graphic, although I would have voted for a larger spider, but that looks cool, so can someone send me ordering info if you go that large? T'would be appreciated.

BTW, second the motion putting the duck in charge, rode with her this weekend, great lady and pro-active

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Also I followed the link to the CAT site and they only showed two other chapters, does that mean Carolina is already sold out and gone?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kenthierfelder View Post
    Also I followed the link to the CAT site and they only showed two other chapters, does that mean Carolina is already sold out and gone?
    Search for 'carolina'. I did that, and the page came up with no problem.

You guys want me to try being the social secretary? Well, we could try that. I dunno if I would be any good at it, but thanks for the votes of confidence!
    Last edited by SpyderDuck; 11-28-2011 at 09:19 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDuck View Post
    I wonder if Mark would hold my shirts until we could add the patch (and perhaps the surprise item), so I could save on shipping charges... hate to pay another charge for just a patch.
    I thought about this as well.....in fact I had my order "in cart" waiting u to the last day. Hopefully the patch and suprize with be availiable soon. Not sure where on the CAT page yet, but I'm sure Mark will send me a link...which I will forward on to you guys.

Spyder Garage

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972

Spyder Garage

Reply on 11/20/11 "I got word from CAT yesterday.... shirts should go into production this week

Patches are still in digitizing stage, but soon/ and that little surprise should be showing itself on the Cat site by end of the week (no hints)"

Happy owner of 2014 White RTS - SE6

Spyder Garage

unfortunately I do not have a update. resent my inquiry to CAT

Spyder Garage

Still waiting on the shirts. Hope we hear something soon.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972

Spyder Garage

I think next time we should not use Cat if they are not able to give us a simple update. Also it has been almost a month since the preorder deadline and no shirts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

Default update

as posted in GROUP page:

CAT was hit hard by the recent severe weather on the west coast which put them behind. They hope to put our shirts into production this week.

Spyder Garage

Waiting patiently.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972

Spyder Garage

I need to appologize as well, some of the delay is on me. I can be a bit of a nicpicker, I'm way to detail oriented..but I believe everyone will be very very pleased with the final product.