Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

nice job count me in for 1

Spyder Garage

submitted to Mark@Cat for quotes. I ask for prices on: Polo-Shirts, -Shirts & Patches. I will pass information on as I hear.

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

On the cake at the "MEET 'N GREET" ... !!

I like the one in your 7/31 post best however but this one sure looked good on the cake.
    The cake was good too - - sorry you missed it !!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Sam
    SN 0038 ... Dec, 2007

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hevnbound View Post
    On the cake at the "MEET 'N GREET" ... !!

I like the one in your 7/31 post best however but this one sure looked good on the cake.
    The cake was good too - - sorry you missed it !!

OMG that is AWESOME !

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2Gunns View Post
    OMG that is AWESOME !
    I know! Food Lion did a marvelous job, didn't they? I was SO disappointed that you couldn't see it in person. Well, now you know why I asked for that bigger pic of your avatar. I love the new design, too!

Because Catniption moved to SC, I'm glad we have the 2-state design. 'Nip and I would want to bear the same 'colors', lol! Plus, I have met so many nice folks from SC that I'm glad to be a part of their group, too!
    Last edited by SpyderDuck; 08-04-2011 at 09:52 AM.

My mods: Ed Hardy "Love Kills Slowly" graphics, custom tag frame to match graphics, Kuryakyn floorboards, Street Magic Easy Risers, Mean City Cycles seat mod, BRP Ultra Touring windshield with wind deflectors, Street FX ElectroPod lighting kit, Street FX Tire Technix motion activated wheel lights, extended parking brake lever, SpyderPops super duper foot-saving heat shield (aaahhhhh!!!)

Spyder Garage

submitted to Mark@Cat for quotes. I ask for prices on: Polo-Shirts, -Shirts & Patches. I will pass information on as I hear.
    Anything new on the patch or shirts?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rafiki2cu View Post
    Anything new on the patch or shirts?
    actually had a reply from Mark @ CAT, he had suggested some changes and I gave return comments. Now I'm waiting on his reply.... of course we could always stay local. Anyone know whre we could have them made?

Spyder Garage

actually had a reply from Mark @ CAT, he had suggested some changes and I gave return comments. Now I'm waiting on his reply.... of course we could always stay local. Anyone know whre we could have them made?
    2Gunns, if you want I will start shopping around for a vendor if you think we need to go another direction. My wife Linda has done a test embroidery of your design but it still needs some tweaking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

I have a vendor here local that will do shirts, patches, whatever. He does these for our company. I will check with him and get a quote. It would be a NC company and local. They do good work. I post back the information when I get it. I know he will ask about quantity - any ideas

Stan
    Happy owner of 2014 White RTS - SE6

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderjuice View Post
    I have a vendor here local that will do shirts, patches, whatever. He does these for our company. I will check with him and get a quote. It would be a NC company and local. They do good work. I post back the information when I get it. I know he will ask about quantity - any ideas

Stan
    If we go by 2Gunns count sheet there is 51 of us. I would be good for a few tees and patches.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I like a couple of the patches, I prefer the one with the Spyder on it, but will go the flow.
    Would also like at least 2 T-shirts if they make them also.

Count me in..........waiting..........Duane
    Duane
    2011 RT-Limited - 2010 622, ESI front LED mudflap, Fender tips, HMT Brake Light, Rear BrightSides, Chrome accent center grove front fender, Bridgestone Pontenza(front), Shortee Antenna, Baker AirWings, Utopia Driver Backrest, Custom Mud Flap.

Pending(to be mounted yet) ClearWater lights, SealFloor Boards, Voltage gauge, clock/temp gauge, brake light LED indicators, turn signal LED indicators, manual switch for fan.

Spyder Garage

im down for a few of each

Spyder Garage

Count me in- 2 patches and probably some Ts too.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

Count me in on patch and t shirt

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderjuice View Post

Stan

sounds like a great plan to me

Spyder Garage

Default T-Shirts

I would love T-Shirts or even a decal to place on my Spyder.

Spyder Garage

We seem to be stuck in a rut here with trying to get shirts and patches made.

Spyder Garage

The wheels do seem to be turning slowly. I left a message yesterday for information and asked why it was taking so long. No reply yet, but I think quantity is part of the reason we are on the back burner, and they seem to be busy. I'll keep pushing. Keep the faith.

Stan
    Happy owner of 2014 White RTS - SE6

Spyder Garage

finally heard back from Mark @ CAT. Here's his version. Very clean and professonal look: Open for feedback...we can treak as we want it.

carolinaspyderryderCAT.jpg

Spyder Garage

I like it and I will commit to 2 tees and a patch if available. If we are short on the order I can do a couple more.

Spyder Garage

2Gunns, I think the highway needs some lines in it. It sort of looks like a river without them. Just a thought.

Spyder Garage

If you zoom in on the picture, there is a faint hiway divider line. Right next the tree planted in the left lane.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDen View Post
    If you zoom in on the picture, there is a faint hiway divider line. Right next the tree planted in the left lane.

Your right there is a highway divider line. Thanks'

Spyder Garage

I'm interested in 2 patches and maybe polo shirts if patches can be put on one with a pocket (glasses ya know) for my husband. Do they do clings that would stick to the trunk?

2014 Cognac RTS-SE6 & RT 622
    1993 Teal Gold Wing SE

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Count me in for patches, shirts, ANYTHING SPYDER.