Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up now i've got to get

Quote Originally Posted by 2Gunns View Post
    3 variations of the same general idea
    something to put patches on.... don't know what I want to put them on yet... perhaps after a couple of gatherings and seeing what others are using, will give me an Idea... BTW approx how big would these patches be? or are you going the T-shirt route?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Can we get someone out here in Oregon to pick up the ball, too? I'm about as "unartistic" as they come, but would support to the hilt anyone designing an Oregon Syder Ryders patch. (Maybe if no one in Oregon wants to pick up the ball......any volunteers?)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2Gunns View Post
    3 variations of the same general idea
    I'm in for a T-shirt or patch.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up NC-SC T shirts/sweatshirts

There is a place down here called Blue Mountain Graphics and they focus on t shirt and sweat shirt silk screening... If we could come up with a photo ready design, I'll look into how much it will cost, and if there is a discount for a certain amount. If this works out, we can handle any monies thru PayPal, OK?
    Glenn in SC

Spyder Garage

I like the center design.

T-shirts, long-sleeve and short-sleeve !

Spyder Garage

Default I'm in!

I like them all. The spider looks a bit large for my tastes, but I hate the things to begin with, so I'm probably biased. I like the dual state design, too, although the spider does hide quite a bit of NC. I love the 'Y' on the spider, and prefer the spider over the Spyder (maybe because I ryde a RS?). But honestly, I'd join in for either of the designs, in either patch or shirt... maybe both. I'm sure Catniption would want one, too.

Spyder Garage

I personnally like the finial one (dual states...w/ spider). But it needs some refinement. You're right, the dimensions are off. Let me work on cleaning it up !

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

NC/SC patch looking great. I'm also in for a t-shirt.
    great job

Spyder Garage

another variation of the same thought

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Did these get done. I have a couple I would like to order as well as a shirt if you have one. If not, I know a local NC company that can do the shirts and I can bring them to the Maggie Valley event. I don't wear too many T-shirts so they will most likely be golf or even sport shorts with embroiled instead of iron on. I would like the patch for my riding vest as well so ship one to our NC spyder soldiers overseas.

Very Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by patches View Post
    Did these get done. I have a couple I would like to order as well as a shirt if you have one. If not, I know a local NC company that can do the shirts and I can bring them to the Maggie Valley event. I don't wear too many T-shirts so they will most likely be golf or even sport shorts with embroiled instead of iron on. I would like the patch for my riding vest as well so ship one to our NC spyder soldiers overseas.

no....it kinda stalled. But let me clean-up the Font and make things a little more neat before we call it done. I'll try and get that done this weekend. Any ideas/suggestions?

actually, I have one: Do you prefer Ryder or Ryders (I know, I drive myself nuts about the smallest things)
    Last edited by 2Gunns; 04-21-2011 at 11:49 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by patches View Post

Golf/polo shirts sound good to me. I'm a T shirt man too.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

I like the carolina spyder ryders patch T's or patch count me in if you go with it or could you design one for us SC boys (who can not draw a straight line) to use The NC patch does look great

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

i would like to get whatever you finish up with

Spyder Garage

i would love a patch (or 2) and a t-shirt, or a golf shirt, or a long sleeve, maybe all 3....

sadly, i will NOT be able to make Maggie Valley this year

hopefully i will be able to make vents next year though...
    KIP
    2011 RS-S

Spyder Garage

I need to appologize..... when I said I would finish the patch design this weekend, it never crossed my mind thast it was Easter Weedend. Sorry....didn't find any free time. However..... I did put my daughter on, she's a college Art Major, so her work is much better than mine anyways.
    Hopefully I'll have something very soon.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Nc/Sc patch

Have we gotten any further along in this project?
    I attempted to get a local embroider to make a patch, but he was apprehensive due to copyright issues.... I wanted "Can-Am." on it, but he said no way!
    I did get him to embroider in script "spyder ryder" for me on three "wrangler shirts" I picked up at Wally-world...
    I've had this guy do many items for me over the years, hats, vests, and recently these shirts...if we could get "official" sanction from the manufacturer, for our NC/SC patch, I believe he would be willing to make them for us in volume...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I love the idea! I have always admirred twogunns avatar. I think t-shirts are the way to go , but I also like to see a pin. I have pins from every state, event or cool place I've riden to.

Let me know what I can help with, if anything, to get this started!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Joeb0716 View Post
    Have we gotten any further along in this project?
    I attempted to get a local embroider to make a patch, but he was apprehensive due to copyright issues.... I wanted "Can-Am." on it, but he said no way!
    I did get him to embroider in script "spyder ryder" for me on three "wrangler shirts" I picked up at Wally-world...
    I've had this guy do many items for me over the years, hats, vests, and recently these shirts...if we could get "official" sanction from the manufacturer, for our NC/SC patch, I believe he would be willing to make them for us in volume...
    you should contact Mark at the CAT sight...he did a design for Michigan
    Spyderlovers...perhaps he could do the same for you....you can see our t-shirt design of the CAT website....good luck

Spyder Garage

While I'm happy to have my new Spyder, I'm not excited about something that can kill a person on the patch. But then I have an irrational fear of real spiders. I'm waiting for someone to say a person can be killed on a Spyder too. Truly my opinion is only one. Maybe the spider could be less menacing looking.

Golf or polo shirts with pocket (for glasses) would be nice.

Spyder Garage

What ever you come up with is good for me......... I'm interested when you get it done!!
    2015 RT-S SE6
    USAF Retired 1973-1994

Support our Troops

Spyder Garage

OK... with the help of my daughter I have come up with a version I really like.

carolinaspyderryder.jpg

Spyder Garage

I REALLY like it, 2Gunns!

Spyder Garage

Me too. I want one BAD!!!!!!!!!!
    2015 RT-S SE6
    USAF Retired 1973-1994

Support our Troops

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CanAmMick View Post
    Me too. I want one BAD!!!!!!!!!!
    Count me in.