Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default CAT version

I agree the hwy dividing lines need to be more noticable (I'd like to see them reflective) and the SC Palm tree in the left lane seems odd....maybe end the hwy swoop sooner as not to include the palm. I will give these suggestions (and any others) to Mark and see what he comes back with.

And remember, this is just a option being put out there. We could still stay local and go with the original version.

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

Default Cat Version

I like it but I like the colors on your patch better. Make the moon and tree smaller to fit. I'll take a patch and tee

Spyder Garage

I like that. I will definitely take one.
    Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Sgt Osterhoudt - U.S. Marine Corps
    '08 -Full Moon

Spyder Garage

Default latest version

Here's the latest version from CAT ..with the suggested changes. What ya think?

SpyderCarolinachapter7.jpg

I'm thinkin' we're almost there. Mark said they can do shirts, patches etc. min. order is usally 24, but he will set everything up for online ordering once we decide to "GO"

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2Gunns View Post
    Here's the latest version from CAT ..with the suggested changes. What ya think?

SpyderCarolinachapter7.jpg

I'm thinkin' we're almost there. Mark said they can do shirts, patches etc. min. order is usally 24, but he will set everything up for online ordering once we decide to "GO"

I'm really liking this one. Put me down as a yes.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile YES

We'll need two!

Spyder Garage

I have one more idea that I think will send this puppy over the top. I've ask Mark to make these changes and will share with you guys soon I hope.

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

a small little detail that I think really finishes the whole thing off. Let's see if you guys notice it:

carolinaspyderryder9.jpgBefore and After... what ya think?

Spyder Garage

a small little detail that I think really finishes the whole thing off. Let's see if you guys notice it:

carolinaspyderryder9.jpgBefore and After... what ya think?
    The spider, I like the new design.
    Last edited by rafiki2cu; 10-14-2011 at 11:51 AM.

Spyder Garage

The moon looks a little strange but that could just be me. 2Gunns I give you a on your design.

Spyder Garage

Default Small Detail

I also like the spider, but I think the curvy road looks much better.
    2014 RT Limited SE-6 in Black Currant. Mods so far: Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder Kit, Diamond R Drivers Tour Mug, Tric Led Drink Holder, BRP Hitch, Mini Trailer USA Nomad Trailer. RonBar and links, Spyclops I & II, Lighted Bump Skid, LED head and fog lights. Foam hand grips. A arm lights, both upper and lower

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

When and how can we order the patches and shirts? Let's get some of these out...looks GREAT!
    Duane
    2011 RT-Limited - 2010 622, ESI front LED mudflap, Fender tips, HMT Brake Light, Rear BrightSides, Chrome accent center grove front fender, Bridgestone Pontenza(front), Shortee Antenna, Baker AirWings, Utopia Driver Backrest, Custom Mud Flap.

Pending(to be mounted yet) ClearWater lights, SealFloor Boards, Voltage gauge, clock/temp gauge, brake light LED indicators, turn signal LED indicators, manual switch for fan.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fishcraz View Post
    When and how can we order the patches and shirts? Let's get some of these out...looks GREAT!
    Do I see chapter shirts on Santas list for Christmas

Spyder Garage

Had some details to work out (front look, items etc) An I think everyone will be pleased. Should be avalible for pre-order on Cat site soon.

Spyder Garage

Had some details to work out (front look, items etc) An I think everyone will be pleased. Should be avalible for pre-order on Cat site soon.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) currin20fan's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I just saw this patch.......I'm a new 'ryder' and I love it! Will order when available.
    2015 RT Limited , intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

Shirts are now on the CAT site..more items coming soon. http://WWW.CATSPECIALTIES.COM/CAROIN...IRTS-C374.ASPX

Spyder Garage

I think these look terrific. I called the guy I was working with on this and told him to forget it. He was dragging his feet anyway and I don't think he would do any better than what I see here. I will order these, but wonder if you can order all at one time? It seems you have to place an order for each style seperately. I'll call CAT and ask. Are patches going to be available for jackets, etc.?

Good Job!
    Stan
    Happy owner of 2014 White RTS - SE6

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderjuice View Post
    I think these look terrific. I called the guy I was working with on this and told him to forget it. He was dragging his feet anyway and I don't think he would do any better than what I see here. I will order these, but wonder if you can order all at one time? It seems you have to place an order for each style seperately. I'll call CAT and ask. Are patches going to be available for jackets, etc.?

Good Job!
    Stan
    Spyderjuice, just click the buy now option and it will add item to cart and it will let you continue shopping to add more to cart. Hope this makes sense.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rafiki2cu View Post
    Spyderjuice, just click the buy now option and it will add item to cart and it will let you continue shopping to add more to cart. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks! I'll place an order.
    Stan
    Happy owner of 2014 White RTS - SE6

Spyder Garage

Default Patches

Spyderjuice, I hope we can get patches as I would like them also. I guess that is a question for 2Gunns.

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=rafiki2cu;383435]Spyderjuice, I hope we can get patches as I would like them also. I guess that is a question for 2Gunns.[/pQUOTE]

Patches availiable soon. (Along with another surprize)

Spyder Garage

2Gunns, how many shirts need to be ordered to print.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rafiki2cu View Post
    2Gunns, how many shirts need to be ordered to print.