Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default North Carolina Patch

recent post of the Ohio Ryders working on a State patch got me thinking,,,, That's pretty cool ! Anybody else interested?

I've got serveral ideas already
    Last edited by 2Gunns; 02-09-2011 at 12:19 PM.

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

That would be neat. I'm interested.
    Stan
    Happy owner of 2014 White RTS - SE6

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile Yes

Yes for me AND the wife!

Spyder Garage

made a quick sketch... very rough, but you get the idea, Basically, think of the NC State Flag
    Last edited by 2Gunns; 01-19-2011 at 12:20 PM.

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by John G View Post
    made a quick sketch... very rough, but you get the idea, Basically, think of the NC State Flag

I like it! Back and smaller patch!

Spyder Garage

a bit more refined version....

Spyder Garage

I think it would look better if you lose the spyder.
    Stan
    Happy owner of 2014 White RTS - SE6

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderjuice View Post
    I think it would look better if you lose the spyder. Stan
    ..... And replace it with the Spyder.
    Sam
    SN 0038 ... Dec, 2007

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hevnbound View Post
    ..... And replace it with the Spyder.
    OK... with Spyder (lost the Spider). Left out color for open discussion.
    Last edited by 2Gunns; 01-26-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Spyder Garage

like the idea!
    how about one for North and South Carolina?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Schultzi View Post
    like the idea!
    how about one for North and South Carolina?
    Could add SC and do a "Carolina" ..... at this point any suggestion is welcome. If you had some ideas for a South Carolina patch, pm me and I'll see what I can work up.
    Last edited by 2Gunns; 01-26-2011 at 02:59 PM.

Spyder Garage

....no comments? ... is there any interest? ...other ideas?

Spyder Garage

Personally, I like the one with the "spider". I would def purchase one of those! Count me in. If you add SC, how would you work that in since you have done the NC state flag?
    Last edited by mc2276; 01-27-2011 at 09:16 AM.
    Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Sgt Osterhoudt - U.S. Marine Corps
    '08 -Full Moon

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mc2276 View Post
    Personally, I like the one with the "spider". I would def purchase one of those! Count me in. If you add SC, how would you work that in since you have done the NC state flag?
    I like the "Y" Spider as well, but willing to go with a majority.

I have a idea of a combined NC/SC.... maybe I'll have some free time tonight to draw something up.

Spyder Garage

Since I responded earlier, I guess I should clarify. Really don't know why I put in my two cents since I don't even like to wear patches!?

Thanks for your efforts. Hopefully NC Spyder riders will come together this year and have some rides.
    Sam
    SN 0038 ... Dec, 2007

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hevnbound View Post
    Since I responded earlier, I guess I should clarify. Really don't know why I put in my two cents since I don't even like to wear patches!?

Thanks for your efforts. Hopefully NC Spyder riders will come together this year and have some rides.
    Understand.... But doesn't have to be a patch, could do T-Shirt. Anywho, it was justa thought.

Spyder Garage

I would be interested in a T-Shirt...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile Yes

I like the SPIDER! Need two!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool NC and SC Patch/T-Shirt

I'd be interested in the t shirt with the spyder on it... I think with most every thing being black, a yellow spyder would get noticed... not black and orange! Glenn of the Big Bird

Spyder Garage

just for clarification.... I do NOT make or sale t's or patches, I'm a process engineer at a paper mill. I like to draw and thought I;d put some ideas out there. if we like one, maybe we could have some made. sorry for any confusion.
    Last edited by 2Gunns; 02-09-2011 at 02:25 PM.

Spyder Garage

Which mill? Rieglewood? T-Shirt or patch good to me. Like the Spyder better. Colors- State flag colors would work. anyone else???

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Stay with the spider if its going to be a long term patch. The spyder can change year to year what do you think the spyder will look like in 5 years.

Spyder Garage

Been awhile coming.... sorry, but when a paper machine is haveing problems, the whole world must stop until it's resolved.

Here is my NC/SC patch idea

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Options?

Quote Originally Posted by 2Gunns View Post
    Been awhile coming.... sorry, but when a paper machine is haveing problems, the whole world must stop until it's resolved.

Here is my NC/SC patch idea
    Have you considered the SPYDER as to the SPIDER?? Personally, I like both..Glenn

Spyder Garage

3 variations of the same general idea