Hybrid View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Funeral Protest Blockers

About 100 motos are coming from the Phoenix area plus any Tucson and surrounding areas to meet between 10am and 10:30am on Cortaro/Thronydale @ Valero gas station. They will be there to block, NOT INTERACT OR CONTACT Westboro or other protestors. They sue those who that do this. This is a peaceful blockade for the funeral so the funeral can be conducted. The ask those attending to wear all or something white. This happens 13 January(Thursday).
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Isn`t it a shame this takes place. I would not be able to agree to the no contact.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I've been at numerous services where these clowns show up..Trust me...it's very difficult to ignore these idiots. I've been with the patriot guard ever since they started and I've only witnessed one incident where somebody hit one of them, knocked them down...and he got arrested...so be cautious in your dealings with them.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yes, it looks as though Arizona did quickly pass a law to deal with these less than zero's.
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Out of work Member
    Spyder Garage

Default ignore them

Please do not confuse their purpose. It has nothing to do with the signs they carry,the American flag they tear apart, the chants and the foul songs they sing. Their purpose is much more despicable. It is solely a job they have chosen to make money filing law suits.
    Vulture's eating a month old carcass have more integrity in their choice of jobs.
    I take great pride ignoring them and standing with my back to their money making attempts
    Just another Patriot Guard member.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stripperking View Post
    Isn`t it a shame this takes place. I would not be able to agree to the no contact.
    I am not strong enough to not respond. Our families have not sacrificed life and limb for these types of acts on our soil...

I am not advocating violence mind you. I am just stating my personal weakness to not defending what many have bled for.

PE-1294
    Spyder Garage

Do you have to be a veteran to join the patriot guard?

Spyder Garage

No you do not have to be a veteran to join. I joined a few months ago. So far I haven't be able to participate on a ride, but will as time permits. All I did was google Patriot Guard Riders, and you will be able to locate a contact in your state and sign up. A couple of friends are members. Good luck
    Bob

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitmon View Post
    No, just a patriot.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Semi-good news. The protest group may have been detoured by the new law and an offer to be on Mike Gallagher(sp) talk show. There will be a few at the memorial making sure this is not a bluff. They will however be gathering to protest at the crime scene on Saturday to protest the Federal Judge's memorial.
    R.I.P. little lady, blessings to those whose life you touched and are now hurting by your departure. We know you love where you are now.
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitmon View Post
    NO, anyone can join the Patriot Guard we stand strong keeping the news people and the nuts away from the familys so they can morn with family and friends we stand for there love one's that stood for us some gave all so we stand tall for them a wall of flags waveing in the air showing we care for them. i belong to the massachusetts guard