Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Wikipedia give a pretty good description of the Westboro Baptist Church. Try this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church
    No one should feel left out - I think they hate everyone!
    Dan

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Freedom is such a double edged sword. I love that we live in a country where we are free to worship as we wish, go where we want to, etc. I am so grateful to those that have died to allow me to have that freedom. Unfortunately we also have the freedom to be idiots. This group does not resemble anything that I call a church. What they do is contrary to all I have stand for. I am so glad the AZ legislature got the law past to prevent them from further looking like idiots and getting more national coverage.
    I love my freedom. I just wish they make it so I am free to beat the crap outta these ignorant idiots.
    Silver SM5 PE# 1274, Hindle Exhaust, Touring Windshield, Caliper Trim, B.E.S.T. 3 Year Ext, Nuvi 255 GPS, Fog Lights, Sport Rack, Back Rest, 12V Outlet, Talon 3300p Alarm, NMN Mud Flap and TipZ LEDs, SpyderLovers Emblems, Kuryakyn Widow Pegs and Axel Trim, Luimoto seat skin, Evo Air Filter and O2 Mod, Cranker Tank Bag, Blue Sea fuse block, MAD/AMS/MBG, Oddyssey battery, IPS.

Service Bulletin Applied: Gen II parking brake, 2nd SW patch, evap can/hose update, Gen II DPS

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SSPSpyder View Post
    The Patriot Guard Riders is a diverse amalgamation of riders from across the nation. We have one thing in common besides motorcycles. We have an unwavering respect for those who risk their very lives for America’s freedom and security. If you share this respect, please join us.

We don’t care what you ride or if you ride, what your political views are, or whether you’re a hawk or a dove. It is not a requirement that you be a veteran. It doesn't matter where you’re from or what your income is; you don’t even have to ride. The only prerequisite is Respect.

Our main mission is to attend the funeral services of fallen American heroes as invited guests of the family. Each mission we undertake has two basic objectives:

Show our sincere respect for our fallen heroes, their families, and their communities.
    Shield the mourning family and their friends from interruptions created by any protestor or group of protestors.

We accomplish the latter through strictly legal and non-violent means.

To those of you who are currently serving and fighting for the freedoms of others, at home and abroad, please know that we are backing you. We honor and support you with every mission we carry out, and we are praying for a safe return home for all.

http://www.patriotguard.org
    Well Said. Except for one thing, you do not have to ride to belong. Cages (cars & trucks ) are welcome as well. Nothing like a cage with ice water or Gatoraid on a 90 + degree day flag line. Ohio stood a Flag Line for the Clark county Deputy that was shot and killed on New Years day in the line of Duty.

I have been rding with the PGR since it started here. I am Old Silver Honda Rider on the PGR site.

The link is here, use it if you agree.
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by M2Wild View Post
    I love my freedom. I just wish they make it so I am free to beat the crap outta these ignorant idiots.
    You do have that freedom--- but there's a price to pay---- jail time.

Really glad to see people stand up against those people -- and the Patriot Guard is a great movement for sure.

The Wikipedia link was very interesting - they really are off their rocker.

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Excuse me but what are they protesting i have not heard? thank you
    check this....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP6gneH1DRU[/ame]