Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Funeral Protest Blockers

About 100 motos are coming from the Phoenix area plus any Tucson and surrounding areas to meet between 10am and 10:30am on Cortaro/Thronydale @ Valero gas station. They will be there to block, NOT INTERACT OR CONTACT Westboro or other protestors. They sue those who that do this. This is a peaceful blockade for the funeral so the funeral can be conducted. The ask those attending to wear all or something white. This happens 13 January(Thursday).
    In the twisties I was playing the tart...
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Isn`t it a shame this takes place. I would not be able to agree to the no contact.

States We Have Been To On Our Spyder

My mods: Green filter, Air box mod., Muzzy exhaust, Cat Bypass, Exhaust Heat Wraped, Powder coated all Bare Metal surfaces, Capt. Jim`s Belt Tensioner, Custom Built Highway Pegs, Elka front shocks, RS-S rear shock, 2011 smaller windshield, Dynojet PowercommanderV & Autotune, NGK iridiom DCPR9IEX spark plugs, Maxxis MA-Z4S Victra rear tire, General Altimax HP 185/60R14 front tires, Corbin seat & backrest, BRP hitch. I need to stop!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I've been at numerous services where these clowns show up..Trust me...it's very difficult to ignore these idiots. I've been with the patriot guard ever since they started and I've only witnessed one incident where somebody hit one of them, knocked them down...and he got arrested...so be cautious in your dealings with them.

Spyder Garage

Yes, it looks as though Arizona did quickly pass a law to deal with these less than zero's.
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Default ignore them

Please do not confuse their purpose. It has nothing to do with the signs they carry,the American flag they tear apart, the chants and the foul songs they sing. Their purpose is much more despicable. It is solely a job they have chosen to make money filing law suits.
    Vulture's eating a month old carcass have more integrity in their choice of jobs.
    I take great pride ignoring them and standing with my back to their money making attempts
    Just another Patriot Guard member.
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stripperking View Post
    Isn`t it a shame this takes place. I would not be able to agree to the no contact.
    I am not strong enough to not respond. Our families have not sacrificed life and limb for these types of acts on our soil...

I am not advocating violence mind you. I am just stating my personal weakness to not defending what many have bled for.
    BlUe SpYder RT-S SE5 #303I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it ... Proud Member of A.S.S. (Average Senile Spyderryder)

Our 2010 RT-S Mods... *Warning* If you can read this, it is already too late and there is no known cure. You have Spydervirus.

Spyder Garage

Do you have to be a veteran to join the patriot guard?
    Wow what a ride!! Love my spyder!!

Spyder Garage

No you do not have to be a veteran to join. I joined a few months ago. So far I haven't be able to participate on a ride, but will as time permits. All I did was google Patriot Guard Riders, and you will be able to locate a contact in your state and sign up. A couple of friends are members. Good luck
    Bob

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitmon View Post
    No, just a patriot.

Spyder Garage

Semi-good news. The protest group may have been detoured by the new law and an offer to be on Mike Gallagher(sp) talk show. There will be a few at the memorial making sure this is not a bluff. They will however be gathering to protest at the crime scene on Saturday to protest the Federal Judge's memorial.
    R.I.P. little lady, blessings to those whose life you touched and are now hurting by your departure. We know you love where you are now.
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Pay the Hell's Angels to beat the crap outa these mofos a few times and see who wants to try again. Idiots like these can only be dealt with on their own level.
    Silver SM5 PE# 1274, Hindle Exhaust, Touring Windshield, Caliper Trim, B.E.S.T. 3 Year Ext, Nuvi 255 GPS, Fog Lights, Sport Rack, Back Rest, 12V Outlet, Talon 3300p Alarm, NMN Mud Flap and TipZ LEDs, SpyderLovers Emblems, Kuryakyn Widow Pegs and Axel Trim, Luimoto seat skin, Evo Air Filter and O2 Mod, Cranker Tank Bag, Blue Sea fuse block, MAD/AMS/MBG, Oddyssey battery, IPS.

Service Bulletin Applied: Gen II parking brake, 2nd SW patch, evap can/hose update, Gen II DPS

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

The Patriot Guard Riders is a diverse amalgamation of riders from across the nation. We have one thing in common besides motorcycles. We have an unwavering respect for those who risk their very lives for America’s freedom and security. If you share this respect, please join us.

We don’t care what you ride or if you ride, what your political views are, or whether you’re a hawk or a dove. It is not a requirement that you be a veteran. It doesn't matter where you’re from or what your income is; you don’t even have to ride. The only prerequisite is Respect.

Our main mission is to attend the funeral services of fallen American heroes as invited guests of the family. Each mission we undertake has two basic objectives:

Show our sincere respect for our fallen heroes, their families, and their communities.
    Shield the mourning family and their friends from interruptions created by any protestor or group of protestors.

We accomplish the latter through strictly legal and non-violent means.

To those of you who are currently serving and fighting for the freedoms of others, at home and abroad, please know that we are backing you. We honor and support you with every mission we carry out, and we are praying for a safe return home for all.

http://www.patriotguard.org

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

When I lived in Kansas this family, not really a church was a disgrace to the state. They claim to be preaching god’s word but are doing just the opposite! They are a very evil minded family or cult. They are bringing up their children with their same believes. I for one think the state should take the kids away before they are damaged for life.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AMTJIM View Post
    Semi-good news. The protest group may have been detoured by the new law and an offer to be on Mike Gallagher(sp) talk show. There will be a few at the memorial making sure this is not a bluff. They will however be gathering to protest at the crime scene on Saturday to protest the Federal Judge's memorial.
    R.I.P. little lady, blessings to those whose life you touched and are now hurting by your departure. We know you love where you are now.
    I heard that too-- he was going to give them 2 hours of air time in exchange for staying away from the young girls funeral. While his intentions might have been good (Mike) - I think this sets a bad precedent in giving them what they really want--- ATTENTION.

Block these idiots just like the Patriot Guard is doing - don't talk to them and don't give them ANY media coverage.

The new '300 foot law' should help too.

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

Smile

Excuse me but what are they protesting i have not heard? thank you

Roger

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Excuse me but what are they protesting...
    Anything that is good and pure is their target... from a nine-year-old child's funeral to dead GIs returning home for the last time.

They are not Baptist... they are not a church... they are a family of 19 lawyers... young and old... who stalk the innocent. In short, they are dispicable.
    ata = allergic to asphalt

My mods: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5753
    There are two kinds of people: (1) those who can read, reason and apply the experiences of others; and (2) those who just have to pee on the electric fence. ataDude, 2009

My Spyder:

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ataDude View Post
    Anything that is good and pure is their target... from a nine-year-old child's funeral to dead GIs returning home for the last time.

They are not Baptist... they are not a church... they are a family of 19 lawyers... young and old... who stalk the innocent. In short, they are dispicable.
    Sorry still confused?

Roger

Spyder Garage

Sorry still confused?
    This time... they WERE going to show their ignorance at the nine-year-old girl's funeral in Tucson, AZ.
    ata = allergic to asphalt

My mods: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5753
    There are two kinds of people: (1) those who can read, reason and apply the experiences of others; and (2) those who just have to pee on the electric fence. ataDude, 2009

My Spyder:

Spyder Garage

They(westboro church and other groups) go to memorials and funerals along with other events. They start picketing, chanting, barking at those who attend trying to cause a fight for the purpose law suit. There's nothing to protest or chant about, they just speak nonsense negatively trying to tie in the Bible and want to cause a law suit by using free speech in an efort to make someone mad and start a fight. They hope someone will give verbal threats of violence, have physical contact with them or their property. They make a living off this.
    Last edited by AMTJIM; 01-13-2011 at 07:13 PM.
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Spyder Garage

I second the Hells Angels.

States We Have Been To On Our Spyder

My mods: Green filter, Air box mod., Muzzy exhaust, Cat Bypass, Exhaust Heat Wraped, Powder coated all Bare Metal surfaces, Capt. Jim`s Belt Tensioner, Custom Built Highway Pegs, Elka front shocks, RS-S rear shock, 2011 smaller windshield, Dynojet PowercommanderV & Autotune, NGK iridiom DCPR9IEX spark plugs, Maxxis MA-Z4S Victra rear tire, General Altimax HP 185/60R14 front tires, Corbin seat & backrest, BRP hitch. I need to stop!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitmon View Post
    NO, anyone can join the Patriot Guard we stand strong keeping the news people and the nuts away from the familys so they can morn with family and friends we stand for there love one's that stood for us some gave all so we stand tall for them a wall of flags waveing in the air showing we care for them. i belong to the massachusetts guard

Spyder Garage

WOW!!! That is crazy
    You know i have had something like that happen to me in the city I was walking along about a block or two from time square and appeared to be a a church sermon type of thing happening right on the side walk and as we walked by they called us cracker. FYI That does not offend me. Anyway i have always wondered why they called us that we did not know them and they did not know us but this might be the answer? Thank you for explaining it to me..

Roger

Spyder Garage

Freedom is such a double edged sword. I love that we live in a country where we are free to worship as we wish, go where we want to, etc. I am so grateful to those that have died to allow me to have that freedom. Unfortunately we also have the freedom to be idiots. This group does not resemble anything that I call a church. What they do is contrary to all I have stand for. I am so glad the AZ legislature got the law past to prevent them from further looking like idiots and getting more national coverage.

Spyder Garage

I made the mistake of not going and gritting my teeth about it, I could have easily went and did nothing today. The individual I was going to meet with did go and participate. I was heading out the door and the update of changes really ment nothing aside from the protest being detoured. He says about 200 bikes did show and they went to UMC to visit the memorial as well.
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Excuse me but what are they protesting i have not heard? thank you
    What I've heard and read, they think the death of our service men & women is God's punishment for our tolerance of homosexuals. I'm assuming they think the death of this innocent child is more punishment.