Thread: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Spyder Garage

Default HAPPY NEW YEAR

A very happy New Year to all Spyder lovers, here in Ohio & where ever ya are.
    Haven't seen any posts from Eric or heard from him lately. Just wonderin' if he has left the country for warmer pastures to ride. lmao----Budro

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I am still here. I broke my leg two days ago ice fishing (Happy new year to me) The good news its supposed to be all healed up in 12 weeks. I hunt and ice fish in the winter kinda drop off the face of the earth in the winter months. I will be setting up a get together sometime in February. I have plenty of free time now.

Spyder Garage

Sorry to hear your "broken", happy to hear that it will be a quick heal. Happy new year to you & yours.----Budro

Spyder Garage

Sorry to hear about your injury, but glad it's recoverable. On the ride to Cuba front, had a PM from someone in Maine who will be visiting Dayton around that time and wanted to rid along. I advised him to keep a watch on the Ohio board to see when we have firm meet and ride plans.

Happy New Year!
    Happy 2010 Orbital Blue Spyder RT-S Owner
    TricLED Vader Lightswith Blue Tunnel Lights Option, Aqua Glo-Ryders, TricLED Fender Lights, TricLED Invisible Brake/Running Lights, TricLED Trunk Light.