Spyder Garage

Default 70 degrees on December 30, 2010

I had a great ryde today, December 30, at temperatures between 64 and 70 degrees with NO SNOW on any roads! It felt terrific! Who would believe that we had such unseasonably warm temperatures to ryde in. I saw a bunch of other motorcycles out today enjoying the wonderful riding weather, too. I would have taken my wife with me but we sent in our Corbin rear seat to have it dished out so there is not such a forward slope on it. I thought we wouldn't be ryding together for another several months.

Ya gotta' ryde when ya can, Kansas.

Major Finder
    [/SIGPIC]Traded up to a new 2012 RT Limited pulling a Piggybacker trailer.

On the 2008 I mounted an Evo III windshield, Corbin front and rear seats and rear backrest, Gremlin/Guardian Bell, NMN 4" risers CrampBuster, Garmin GPS, inclined spot mirrors, pine tree air freshener, Bushtec hitch, Piggy Backer trailer, new motor at 29,000 miles

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

First, thanks for your service!

When living in Manhattan, KS I remember those good days but also the baaaaad days of -25 F . Enjoy every day you can as they are numbered this time of the year.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Spyder Garage

Happy New Year! When are you going to change your handle? Aren't you an LTC now?

Quote Originally Posted by Major Finder View Post
    I had a great ryde today, December 30, at temperatures between 64 and 70 degrees with NO SNOW on any roads! It felt terrific! Who would believe that we had such unseasonably warm temperatures to ryde in. I saw a bunch of other motorcycles out today enjoying the wonderful riding weather, too. I would have taken my wife with me but we sent in our Corbin rear seat to have it dished out so there is not such a forward slope on it. I thought we wouldn't be ryding together for another several months.

Ya gotta' ryde when ya can, Kansas.

Major Finder
    ata = allergic to asphalt

My mods: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5753
    There are two kinds of people: (1) those who can read, reason and apply the experiences of others; and (2) those who just have to pee on the electric fence. ataDude, 2009

My Spyder:

Spyder Garage

Kevin, Wish I could of gotten mine out yesterday also. Had 52 degrees here, but mine is buried behind a mound of geese decoys.

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

hows it going maj.i met you in casady this summer and told you that i was getting a spyder will here it is and i also rode yester day,having fun and hoping for moore warm days.maby ill see you in cuba, spyder fest.or maby back at casady,i make all there rides frist sunday of each month.have fun .