Thread: Thank you all

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Thank you all

Well, it's been six months since I Introduced Seal FlooroBoards and I want to thank all of you who took a chance in a new product. I want to thank Lamont and SpyderLovers and all you fabulous dudes ant duedets who have given me the courage to keep going when i have questioned whether a 68 yr. old gimp had any business starting a new business so far removed from the sculpting I have done for the past 41 yrs. Well, with your support and my faith that my Higher Power would never drop me if my motives were in order, I'm still standing. November was my best month until December. Today I was thrilled to get another order that doubled Novembers sales. Thank you, thank you, thank you all Lovers. This website has been the single most important venue for us folks.

That is not to say that there hasn't been a few minor glitches along the way. In every case, the customer has come directly to we, some with suggestion on how to improve the Seal, others with minor problems. Thru talking the problem thru, every situation has been resolved and the customer has been happy. Many are going to seem like old friends when we finally shake hands for the first time at SpyderFest.

i'm filled with excitement for 2011. My first year of Rally's: SpyderFest, the Red Woods (hopefully) and the Smokies (BBQ time). Now that I am proven legit. business with a growing sales historu, I intend to talk to my Acct. about an 2011 RT. That would make a great 69th. B'day present!

Well thats about it for now except to say you folke and SpyderLovers are the best. I wish only the best for each and every one of you in the coming year.

Ride in comfort,

John
    Seal Floor Boards

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I am happy for you as it is nice to hear that a new business can grow and flourish in a tough economy
    CONGRATULATIONS !!!! fellow LOVER
    Happy New Year

Spyder Garage

Ditto on the previous post. Congrats on making a go with a new business. I'm waiting for the day, hopefully, when you offer floorboards for the RT-SM5, so I can become a happy customer!
    Dan

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dancogan View Post
    Ditto on the previous post. Congrats on making a go with a new business. I'm waiting for the day, hopefully, when you offer floorboards for the RT-SM5, so I can become a happy customer!

Spyder Garage

On a successful 2010 and here's a big for a better 2011 .
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

and wishing you continued success into 2011 and beyond.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

Default Hello John

Hello John,
    That's wonderful news! Love to hear success stories. Thanks for being a sponsor here on Spyderlovers.com. We appreciate it!

Previous owner of a 2008 Spyder SM5.
    Current owner of a 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

Spyder Garage

I hope to get a good jump on the TR SM5 at SpyderFest when I have access to the SM5 and some of you mechanical whiz"s . Looking for volunteer to work with me.

John
    Seal FloorBoards

Quote Originally Posted by dancogan View Post

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sealfloorboards View Post
    I hope to get a good jump on the TR SM5 at SpyderFest when I have access to the SM5 and some of you mechanical whiz"s . Looking for volunteer to work with me.

John
    Seal FloorBoards
    I'd be happy to work with you, John, but the commute to OR is just a bit far! However, anything I could do in the way of measurements, etc. I'd be happy to do.
    Dan

Spyder Garage

Hey Dan,

SpyderFest is a lit clos to you than oregon!!!

John
    Seal FloorBoads

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sealfloorboards View Post
    Hey Dan,

SpyderFest is a lit clos to you than oregon!!!

John
    Seal FloorBoads
    And I'm planning on being there! Just let me know what we need to do. If it works better, just contact me by e-mail: dancogan at comcast.net.
    Dan