Spyder Garage

Default Taller Seat for passenger

Do any of the aftermarket seats elevate the passenger high enough to see over the head of a 6'2" driver The wife is getting tired of looking at the back of my helmet! And.....we only have room for onein the garage (so she says)
    Thanks ahead of time for any comments

Spyder Garage

Default Taller rear seat

Quote Originally Posted by Jim3341 View Post
    Do any of the aftermarket seats elevate the passenger high enough to see over the head of a 6'2" driver The wife is getting tired of looking at the back of my helmet! And.....we only have room for onein the garage (so she says)
    Thanks ahead of time for any comments
    I'm currently having my seat modified and raising the back 2". This will (a) provide me with a taller backrest and (b) allow my GF to see more than my back. I'm 6'5".
    I can give you more details once its finished, just PM me.

Spyder Garage

Arrow

Most custom seat builders will build somewhat to your specs . I'm sure if you went to Corbin ,Russel etc and gave them your specs. for sure they would come up with something to your liking .
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

I spent many years as a passenger on many types of motorcycles, and so I just need to point out that putting your passenger's head above and behind yours will most likely put their head in the path of some pretty turbulent air.

I LOVE my

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.