Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ready to Ride 2011

New owner looking to set up a ride this Spring & Summer. If anybody is up for it lets chat.
    Don't know about you butI can't wait until the snow is up. Plan on putting alot of miles on my Spyder this yr.

Spyder Garage

then we will see you at the spyder fest in april27,28.29.30 be looking for you there.

Spyder Garage

See you at the 2011 owners event in Maggie Valley NC in mid June.
    Happy Owner

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Arguss View Post
    New owner looking to set up a ride this Spring & Summer. If anybody is up for it lets chat.
    Don't know about you butI can't wait until the snow is up. Plan on putting alot of miles on my Spyder this yr.
    Hey Arguss Would love to meet up this spring. I ride around southern Wisconson almost every weekend just for fun. I live in north central Il off of I-39. Wife and I have been wanting to head your way.

welcome

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=JJW SpyderRider;272418]Hey Arguss Would love to meet up this spring. I ride around southern Wisconson almost every weekend just for fun. I live in north central Il off of I-39. Wife and I have been wanting to head your way.

welcome
    Cool, can't wait for the snow to leave so I can burn the road up with my new baby. Got here in the shop now getting a few upgrades. So she's going to be hot and ready to shine this Spring/ Summer. I live in Kenosha off 94.

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

[quote=Arguss;272612]
    Quote Originally Posted by JJW SpyderRider View Post
    Hey Arguss Would love to meet up this spring. I ride around southern Wisconson almost every weekend just for fun. I live in north central Il off of I-39. Wife and I have been wanting to head your way.

welcome
    Cool, can't wait for the snow to leave so I can burn the road up with my new baby. Got here in the shop now getting a few upgrades. So she's going to be hot and ready to shine this Spring/ Summer. I live in Kenosha off 94.
    Drop me a line this spring when you would like to meet up. My wife works eveyother weekend so I get to go out and play! Don't wait until spring to get out there if the roads are clear. I spent an hour riding Saturday before the snow hits again this week. Just not ready to this fun ride away for the winter.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)