Spyder Garage

Default Heading to STL before Spyderfest

Me and the wife will be heading out to St. Louis on Sunday, April 24th and staying with some friends in St. Peters until Wednesday which we will ryde to Cuba. I've been in touch with GeminiJane since she lives in So. Illinois. Anybody ryding that direction and that day we would love to join you.

Thanks!
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    Me and the wife will be heading out to St. Louis on Sunday, April 24th and staying with some friends in St. Peters until Wednesday which we will ryde to Cuba. I've been in touch with GeminiJane since she lives in So. Illinois. Anybody ryding that direction and that day we would love to join you.

Thanks!
    My wife and I will be going out Wednesday morning also, we are part of the Mo Gang committiee, so we will have to leave early to get to CowTown...............send me a PM...........we can discuss.

Thanks
    Jim

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jim3341 View Post
    My wife and I will be going out Wednesday morning also, we are part of the Mo Gang committiee, so we will have to leave early to get to CowTown...............send me a PM...........we can discuss.

Thanks
    Jim
    PM Sent!
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5