Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Wink

I rode yesterday. This morning 40* high 50's w/wind for the rest of this week and next week. Then back to normal 70* 80*
    Steve

Spyder Garage

the snow tire issue ran into a snag of not having the bead be able to be seated. Still working on it but they place is closed right now.

so I did not ride today.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    We are, those of us living or are in Florida... even at 40 degrees.

The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.

Spyder Garage

You guys up North are tough as they come. My rule is that if it's cold enough to need heated gear, then it's too cold. But here in Southern-most California, want to guess if I am still riding??? Was in 60s and 70s today. Kjen and I took a leisure ride in the mountains. About 70 miles of mostly 3rd gear and 35-40 mph. Did a lot of gazing and stopping and pics. Just a totally fun day.
    Last edited by Dudley; 12-08-2010 at 12:03 AM.
    2008 GS SE5 in 2008
    Traded at 43,000 miles for a left over
    2010 RT SM5 in 2011
    Traded at 57,000 for a left over
    2014 RTS SE6 in 2015, which has 35,000 miles
    Oct 19th, 2017, totaled 2014 RT while killing a Javaline
    Dec 12th, 2017 drove a 2017 F3L home. What an awesome machine!

Never had any breakdown stranded issues.

Spyder Garage

I don't like the cold, but we ride at least 5 days a week. After the first 50 or so miles of windy mountain riding things usually get better and then I can begin to enjoy the ride; just have to remind myself to relax and DON'T shiver. We went Sunrise Hwy to Julian for apple pie and coffee today. Such a lovely, meandering road with little traffic; retirement is great for doing things midweek thus avoiding clutter on the roads. The weather was clear and valley overlooks were awesome; visibility for miles-I'll try to get my pictures off the camera at some point.
    Happy Spyder owner.

Spyder Garage

got to put my spyder back together but now the roads are getting black again so I can start having more fun.

I am playing roughly a trip january/febuary for 10 days to new mexico and arizona got a friend in serria vista. if anyone is around those areas for a good spirited ride.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Still riding in Georgia

But, getting ready to do the winter tear down/changes. Getting rid of the passenger pegs and brackets, fab a new muffler hanger mount, and get some parts powder coated. Will have to switch over to the M109.

Spyder Garage

I rode last Wensday on a PGR mission. Did not look at the tempeture, but the snow storm was nice.
    OldManZues
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....omCompare1=yes

this tire I ordered after being mildly upset about being hung up.

I will tell everyone I did learn that if you can not make it up a hill try going up backwards, I got a ton more traction in 3'' of snow in reverse.

crash tester for:

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

gETS Pretty cold where i live in Fl. I need some chaps and other winter gear. My spyder is fixed and ready to roll. All I need is a day off!!, How much time does it take to get ready toroll in the morning? Seth?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MoonChaser213 View Post
    gETS Pretty cold where i live in Fl. I need some chaps and other winter gear. My spyder is fixed and ready to roll. All I need is a day off!!, How much time does it take to get ready toroll in the morning? Seth?

I park in the garage so it takes me just the 2 minutes to get rolling on my bike and they is just ot get the wheelchair on and off.

its slower than before I was hurt and takes a little more planning but you can do it.

crash tester for:

Spyder Garage

anyone out today and tomorrow has bigger stones than I do, but when the snow clears off in a few days anyone else still on the road?

crash tester for:

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool Stones and Ice

We had a good dusting of snow... but all the roads are clear. just as soon as I finish the power port and 2" risers, I'll be cutin' some assfault...
    Glenn

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Riding today...roads are clear...50 degrees but more snow in the forecast. I don't put my bikes up for winter at all.

Spyder Garage

we had a heat wave yesterday thusday it was 69 and i was out riding for sure,but today its raning and 32,never know what kansas weather will be from day to day,but ill ride if it gets up to atleast 40 ,hope every body gets in some riding from time to time ,it sure gets to be a drag when you cant.

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Still riding Seth whenever the roads are dry. Big warm trend today, suppose to get to 53 F. Very foggy as the 12" of snow melts. Went on a 3 hour 120 mile run on Wednesday 20-30 F. Roads were good exept for a 1/4 mile of drifting snow over the road. Nanny did her job when needed. Back end of GS slid to the right and left full swing but the front kept straight. If I was on a two wheeler I would have had to push past this snow. I was 7 miles down the road and could not turn back at that point. I do plan to go out today at some point while it's warm.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Spyder Garage

I am still riding here in central Texas. wahooooo. I love my RT.
    Cliffm4
    2010 RT A&C Full Moon Grey

Hitch Assy***CB Comm***XM Radio***Zumo 660 GPS***BRP GPS Mount***Utopia Backrest***Spyderpops Belt guide***BRP Chrome Handbar Ends***RS Tank bag moded to work on RT***

Spyder Garage

The snow cover has finally melted away so the Spyder is out of the back yard and back on the road. None too soon with gas prices well over $3 a gallon and headed north.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    We are, those of us living or are in Florida... even at 40 degrees.
    The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

As long as the roads are clear, I'm on 'em!