Spyder Garage

Default DPS Delay and RideNow

Is anyone else in the Phoenix area having a problem with RideNow getting their DPS installed? I have been on the list since September and have finally made it to fifth place after having been told that I was in third place a month ago. According to their timetable it takes about a week to do one install with the turn around for a replacement unit from BRP, so I may get mine in January, unless their clock continues to run backwards.
    George

2017 BMW R1200R

Spyder Garage

I have no idea how this works, the Ride Now here(Tucson) called me and said they had some available. I had no appointment and I wasn't even looking to change it yet, took about 3~4 hours. Maybe call that location, it's Ina @ I-10.
    In the twisties I was playing the tart...
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default DPS

I live in Chandler, AZ. I went thru Ride Now in Chandler. I was 3rd on their initial list. It took about 2-3 weeks to move up to I was next and they had a unit. The way it was explained to me, each shop had an allocation. Chandler was 2. One for RS & One for RT models. As they replaced a unit, they shipped the bad unit back to CanAm and a new one was sent to the dealer. I didn't see your post date before I started this. Hopefully, you have long since gotten your replacement DPS.

Happy Holidays.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

try ride now in Perioa off Thunderbird. these guys love spyders and have been great to deal with ever scine we bought ours from them. we live in apache junction and is worth the trip over there

Spyder Garage

I took mine to RideNow in Ocala FL and they changed it right out, no issues.
    Wow what a ride!! Love my spyder!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitmon View Post
    I took mine to RideNow in Ocala FL and they changed it right out, no issues.
    Took mine in to Ride Now in Tucson yesterday. They had 3 RS and 1 RT-S DPS replacements come in. I've been waiting a few months. I was #10 on the list, #3 for the RT-S's.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Delay at RideNow

I've been waiting sense July 2010. I was 5th on the list. The dealer is in Surprise, Az. I went in the other day and ask about when will I get mine? They look up my name and said we lost your order. We have 10 ahead of you now. We do our customs first. I told he I bought it at a dealer in Phoenix before they were a dealer they said nothing.

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Wichita Mikey;280976]I've been waiting sense July 2010. I was 5th on the list. The dealer is in Surprise, Az. I went in the other day and ask about when will I get mine? They look up my name and said we lost your order. We have 10 ahead of you now. We do our customs first. I told he I bought it at a dealer in Phoenix before they were a dealer they said nothing.[/QUOT

If a dealer tells me that he does his customers first, rest assured that my business will go elsewhere. If a business relies on his "customers" to stay in business, then one day he will no longer be in business. A customer base is built from the front door and the back door. A "walk-in" with a problem will most likely be a strong new customer if taken care of as though he was a "customer".
    2008 GS SE5 in 2008
    Traded at 43,000 miles for a left over
    2010 RT SM5 in 2011
    Traded at 57,000 for a left over
    2014 RTS SE6 in 2015, which has 35,000 miles
    Oct 19th, 2017, totaled 2014 RT while killing a Javaline
    Dec 12th, 2017 drove a 2017 F3L home. What an awesome machine!

Never had any breakdown stranded issues.

Spyder Garage

[quote=Dudley;281084]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wichita Mikey View Post
    I've been waiting sense July 2010. I was 5th on the list. The dealer is in Surprise, Az. I went in the other day and ask about when will I get mine? They look up my name and said we lost your order. We have 10 ahead of you now. We do our customs first. I told he I bought it at a dealer in Phoenix before they were a dealer they said nothing.[/QUOT

If a dealer tells me that he does his customers first, rest assured that my business will go elsewhere. If a business relies on his "customers" to stay in business, then one day he will no longer be in business. A customer base is built from the front door and the back door. A "walk-in" with a problem will most likely be a strong new customer if taken care of as though he was a "customer".
    When my 1st Jet ski (1989) had a problem the dealer could not fix I took it to a different dealer who fixed it Right Away.

I bought my next 12 jet skies from the dealer that fixed the problem?

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wichita Mikey View Post
    I've been waiting sense July 2010. I was 5th on the list. The dealer is in Surprise, Az. I went in the other day and ask about when will I get mine? They look up my name and said we lost your order. We have 10 ahead of you now. We do our customs first. I told he I bought it at a dealer in Phoenix before they were a dealer they said nothing.

I also was on their wait list and eventually decided to try the new store in Peoria. Called last Tuesday and got it done yesterday. My faith is restored in RideNow, but not the Surprise store. Ask for Bruce, he took very good care of me and my Spyder.
    George

2017 BMW R1200R