Spyder Garage

Default Suspension and Riding 2 up

Hi,

Just got my , and will be training with my bro. Question, I was reading about the suspension and adjusting for various situations.

My question is, do I need to adjust this everytime if he is coming over for an hour ride or so, and then have to change back?

Thanks

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

I take it you have an RS ? I leave mine set-up for 2-up all the time ! I also leave my RTS set -up the same way although I sometimes soften the rear with the power inflater .
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Thanks...well I didnt adjust it last night, it appeared all were on 3, but will double check and then check the manual again...thanks

First real ride last night, he said I did well. Went one way for about 8 miles, then we stopped and I asked how things were. He said ok except I was a little herky/jerky . On the way back was the opposite, he said much improved. What i did differently was shift around 4400/4500 RPM vs around 4000. Live and learn. Getting better, and it is not as scary as I thought ( got it up around 55-60mph ), but I still RESPECT it..no airbags

Thanks again

And yes, 2011 RS Magnesium ( love that color )

Spyder Garage

I have a RT but I leave mine adjust for 2 up all the time like the stiffer setting. The more you ryde the detter it gets