Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default ((((( OHIO OHIO OHIO OHIO OHIO OHIO )))))

(((((((( Hi Ohio Spyder Ryders )))))))))

This is for all you Ohio Spyder Ryders that are interested in our club rides for 2011.

I am just trying to get the word out to riders that might not of heard of us yet. Send me a friends request and I will keep you all posted.

Here are some things that I'm putting together for 2011. The first is the creation of our club web site (OhioSpyderRyders.com) so all of our members will always be informed.
    The second I'm working on club decals, patches, and T-shirts. I hope to have these done by Spyder Fest.
    Third I'm looking at purchasing a club trailer for all of our major events it will help us all out. We can load it up with coolers of food and drinks and transport chairs and canopies so we can be comfortable and have a home base. One of the nicest things it can be equipped with spare parts in case one of us has trouble and we can make sure our Spyder in distress is taken care of. (( It will be nice to have a spare tire)) I also plan on promoting the club at Spyder Fest. (So look me up).
    I have had two other clubs contact me about hosting a get together. Later on this winter I will sit down with some of the members and put together the 2011 agenda.
    So if sounds like something you want to be a part of please respond down below and state what part of Ohio you are from. If your not from Ohio you are also welcome. This club is about spyder camaraderie and having a good time.

Sincerely,

Eric

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cant wait

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I think you are going to play A big part in the club leadership team Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by bonehead View Post
    Cant wait

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by EricDeub View Post
    (((((((( Hi Ohio Spyder Ryders )))))))))

This is for all you Ohio Spyder Ryders that are interested in our club rides for 2011.

I am just trying to get the word out to riders that might not of heard of us yet. Send me a friends request and I will keep you all posted.

Here are some things that I'm putting together for 2011. The first is the creation of our club web site (OhioSpyderRyders.com) so all of our members will always be informed.
    The second I'm working on club decals, patches, and T-shirts. I hope to have these done by Spyder Fest.
    Third I'm looking at purchasing a club trailer for all of our major events it will help us all out. We can load it up with coolers of food and drinks and transport chairs and canopies so we can be comfortable and have a home base. One of the nicest things it can be equipped with spare parts in case one of us has trouble and we can make sure our Spyder in distress is taken care of. (( It will be nice to have a spare tire)) I also plan on promoting the club at Spyder Fest. (So look me up).
    I have had two other clubs contact me about hosting a get together. Later on this winter I will sit down with some of the members and put together the 2011 agenda.
    So if sounds like something you want to be a part of please respond down below and state what part of Ohio you are from. If your not from Ohio you are also welcome. This club is about spyder camaraderie and having a good time.

Sincerely,

Eric
    Tiffanie & I are in Cincinnati & excited to get involved!

Matt

Spyder Garage

Great stuff, Eric! Kat and I are looking forward to 2011 (I'm not finished with 2010, though) and will be at Spyderfest, so we're looking for a group ride out.
    Happy 2010 Orbital Blue Spyder RT-S Owner
    TricLED Vader Lightswith Blue Tunnel Lights Option, Aqua Glo-Ryders, TricLED Fender Lights, TricLED Invisible Brake/Running Lights, TricLED Trunk Light.

Spyder Garage

You know I'm in.

I will most definately be in attendance at as many get together's as possible. I may not be able to make it to Spyderfest unless it's an 11th hour decision. I need to have plenty of vacation time for my daughters graduation around Memorial day.

Priorities....

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'LL do what i can ERIC, Just let me know what i can do

Spyder Garage

Brandie and I might be interested depends where the rides are.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Rob you need to at lest make a reservation just in case at the super 8. Rob just think 200 Spyders

Quote Originally Posted by pierrelogic View Post
    You know I'm in.

I will most definately be in attendance at as many get together's as possible. I may not be able to make it to Spyderfest unless it's an 11th hour decision. I need to have plenty of vacation time for my daughters graduation around Memorial day.

Priorities....

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Don't send me to Spyder Fest without my Wing-man.

Quote Originally Posted by pierrelogic View Post
    You know I'm in.

Priorities....

Spyder Garage

Reservation confirmed. 1 room smoking April 28-29-30. Planning on leaving early on the 28th since that's a solid 8-9 hr hard ride from here. If for some reason I can not make it I'll free up the room for someone else well in advance.

As it stands now...I'm in.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

CINCYSPYDER here's the link:

http://spyderlovers.com/SpyderLovers/info.html

Spyder Garage

Sounding better all the time. Darn the winter anyway---Budro

Spyder Garage

I am interested, but PGR comes first. Keep me in mind. Dayton area
    Old Man Zues
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I am so excited for 2011. (((( winter sucks )))))

Spyder Garage

I'm back in town. I generally ride all winter, as long as it's above freezing and the salt is off the roads. Looking forward to riding with all y'all.

2009 Yellow SM5 with BRP R35 saddlebags, CHAD windshield, ESI Up & Out Mirror Extensions, ESI 4" Handlebar Risers, Hindle muffler, Green Filter, Juice Box Pro, Throttlemeister, Crampbuster, Cortech Sport Tailbag, trunk liner, trunk spring, 12V trunk outlet, Eastern Beaver PC8 Fuse Panel, and two dashboard Powerlet outlets.

Certified Huligan
    The user formerly known as GIJoe

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Yooooooooooooo Joe We will be glad to have you. Welcome

Spyder Garage

Soon as my off days and the events match up,,, you got me!

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Count us in

Count Teddy & I in for anything we can do, as long as it's pet friendly, we're game just let us know how we can help.

We actually live in northern Kentucky, Covington, right across the river from downtown Cincinnati OH look'n 4ward to the Rydes.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GIJoe View Post
    I'm back in town. I generally ride all winter, as long as it's above freezing and the salt is off the roads. Looking forward to riding with all y'all.
    Welcome back! Looking forward to meeting you on a ride somewhere; hope your neighbor kids down south didn't do too much damage...
    Happy 2010 Orbital Blue Spyder RT-S Owner
    TricLED Vader Lightswith Blue Tunnel Lights Option, Aqua Glo-Ryders, TricLED Fender Lights, TricLED Invisible Brake/Running Lights, TricLED Trunk Light.

Spyder Garage

Default Ohio Spyder Riders

Greetings Eric. I'm still a lurker at this point. I'm leaning toward a 2011 RTS-SE5. When I get it, I definitely want to be a part of this.

Old Dog
    Circleville,Ohio

Spyder Garage

welcomeHey olddog, I am @ hocking hills so if ya need any help (my experiences of ownership) let me know. Honda of Jackson is a great place to do buss. for the Spyder----look forward to meetin' ya----Budro

Spyder Garage

Default Ohio and Spyderfest '11

Hey Eric,
    How do I get to be a part of your organization. I live in Stow, OH, have ridden with Tim and Annamarie (tajon) and am planning to go to Spyderfest. I would like to join the Ohio bunch for the ride to Cowtown.

Bruce 'Bootie' Taylor

Bootie-The Grievous Angel
    2015 F3-S, ISCI Handbrake, F4 32" Windshield, Zumo 660 GPS, Sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bootie View Post
    Hey Eric,
    How do I get to be a part of your organization. I live in Stow, OH, have ridden with Tim and Annamarie (tajon) and am planning to go to Spyderfest. I would like to join the Ohio bunch for the ride to Cowtown.

Bruce 'Bootie' Taylor
    If your friends with Tim and Annamarie...you're in.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

YEA!!! Hope we can pull this off!!.