Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    reggystan

Default 2011 Spyderlovers Calendar

http://web.me.com/reggystan/Tricplat..._preorder.html
    Hello Spyder ryders. There has been a lot of interest in putting a calendar for the Spyder owners and after speaking with some of you and Lamonster, we will be putting together a Spyderlover's 2011 calendar. This is one for the record books and hopefully will become a yearly tradition amongst us all Spyder owners. I see the calendar as a way for us to come together and also help promote Spyderlovers. Obviously timing is very limited but it is due-able with your participation. This calendar is going to be a fun project and a reflection of all of us so let's make it fun. Portion of this proceeds will go back to supporting our Spyderlovers site and so let's get the pictures rolling in. The calendar will be a full 12 month and will be printed in full color. It will be a full 11x17 when opened with a hole on top to mount. The cost will be $14.95/ea plus $5.95 shipping in the USA. Int'l shipping will be $15.95 up to 4 calendars.

1.We will attempt to include all photos in the calendar and will use them throughout the pages and possibly make a collage page. Please submit only high resolution photos. preferably a 1600x1200 size photo or at least 1mb or larger. If you would like to include your screen name that would be great too and we can insert them on the bottom of your photo. If you have any comments please include them also and we'll try to fit them in. and for the sticky part...please fill out the attached .pdf and send it in with your submission in order for us to use your photos.
    send photos and release to sales@tricplate.com

2. We would also like to put together a section for our international Spyder friends. So those of you from abroad please submit your photos.

3. The calendar portion will have our traditional holidays but we would also like to include some of the major events that is going on around the country and other parts of the globe. Please submit them if you know of the event (include dates and location)

4. All submission must be sent in by Nov 28, 11:59pm EST. We will start the layout and proofing stages the following week. Our goal is to start shipping around mid December in time for the holidays and New year. It will be on a first come basis and there will only be a limited supply of the calendar. Getting a preorder will help determine how many to print. Thanks for your help and cooperation and look forward to seeing our first annual Spyderlovers calendar.

Any questions please PM or email

Reg

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Great idea Reggy. Get ready for a mailbox full of pictures coming your way.

Spyder Garage

Sounds great Reggy !
    ".........regrets are only memories written across my brow, and there's nothing I can do about it now......" Wille Nelson

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

brilliant, brilliant , brilliant
    finaly some one get us on the wall of fame

i have to count haw many i need first

well done

Spyder Garage

Just Spyders or models in the pics?
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

reggystan

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    Just Spyders or models in the pics?
    As long as its clean and tasteful, sure...

Guys don't forget the consent forms please. Thanks.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by reggystan View Post
    As long as its clean and tasteful, sure...

Guys don't forget the consent forms please. Thanks.
    I'm game! Those types of models are not Spyder-worthy! Just a few bathing suits and nice smiles will cover it!
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:

pitbull

reggystan

Default preorder

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    Super, so how do we pre-order because I'm going to want 2.
    We will have a special tab section across the top of our website that says 2011 SL calendar. You can process through there. Thank you.

Spyder Garage

Default Sending pics now

Signed the consent, and have them off to you via cyberspace!
    Happy Former-Spyder owner!
    2008 SM5 PE# 3518 / Intense Blue Pearl (sold 2014)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

my pics on their way

Spyder Garage

Great idea

Pics and consent form sent
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Spyder Garage

Great job guys!! I'll send some pics once I get Gray Recluse out to the scenic routes!!!

Previously owned:

Spyder Garage

This sounds like a great idea, and I am going to try to help out with it some.

If you have any Spyder events that you want listed on the calendar, please send them to me in a PM and I will compile them for Reggy. Include the Event Name, Location, and Dates, of your event(s). The events don't have to be major, like SpyderFest, only but can also include your club rydes if you already have them scheduled.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

Pictures and form submitted. Hope they make it past the editor!
    David
    McKinney, TX

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderWolf View Post
    This sounds like a great idea, and I am going to try to help out with it some.

If you have any Spyder events that you want listed on the calendar, please send them to me in a PM and I will compile them for Reggy. Include the Event Name, Location, and Dates, of your event(s). The events don't have to be major, like SpyderFest, only but can also include your club rydes if you already have them scheduled.

good idea - work in progress

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder calendar...

Reggy is working hard to make this calendar a reality. He needs at least 400 units by Nov. 28 to make it a go. Just go to http://tricled.com/ and click on the link at the top of the page.
    Dave
    Never leave well enough alone! (Raymond Loewy)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Ordered 2...thanks for the efforts...

reggystan

Default Thank you

Thanks to everyone that has submitted their photos and preorder. Just to clarify, this is not a contest of who has the best picture makes the calendar. This calendar is a compilation of all photos submitted. (high res images) preferably. We will do our best to put all submissions into the calendar. Ok now that I've said that I hope I don't get like 10,000 photos the calendar will be more of a collage and I think it will be a great way to see a whole lot of Spyders from all around the globe. Next year you will get to customize each cover with your own pictures but this year it's crunch time if we want to make it happen. Thanks for all your support. If any supporting vendor is interested in sponsoring a page please contact me. Thank you

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

I clicked on the link and get a "can't find the page you requested" page. Down for maintenance perhaps?
    Happy Former-Spyder owner!
    2008 SM5 PE# 3518 / Intense Blue Pearl (sold 2014)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 3tracs View Post
    I clicked on the link and get a "can't find the page you requested" page. Down for maintenance perhaps?
    Hopefully Reggy is working on it right now. I received the same message you did, and just sent him an email about it. I am hoping he will have it back up soon.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

reggystan

Default website

Trying to find out where the glitch is. Might be with the server. Working on it and will be back up in a bit. Hopefully!

reggystan

Site is back up, sorry for the glitch.

Spyder Garage

So how's it going Reggy? You getting enough pics and orders?