Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cuba Spyderfest

Spyder Garage

Default Cuba Spyderfest

Why don't we start a FL list of spyder owners planning on going to Cuba,MO From Florida. Name an date you plain on pulling out an were you might be staying when you get there. John & Carol 4/26/11 staying at Motel 6 [ $52.16 a night tell them your a spyder rider] PH#877-859-5095 I did a mileage check some were around 850 to 900 mi from Ocala.
    Last edited by johnnyg; 11-13-2010 at 06:41 AM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

dol =coming arround 23-24/04/11 till 01/05/2011 staying at motel 6

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Florida xPress: leaving 4.26.11 with intermediate meeting place in Wildwood (I75 exit 329 Northbound) at noon. Ryde non-stop to Cuba, MO, 1,100 miles, arrival 4.27.11 @ 1000.
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

Docdour maybe you will be straight through but Us whossus on the RT will be taking a butt break about 500 miles out. (that butt break is overnight thank you ) JC

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    Florida xPress: leaving 4.26.11 with intermediate meeting place in Wildwood (I75 exit 329 Northbound) at noon. Ryde non-stop to Cuba, MO, 1,100 miles, arrival 4.27.11 @ 1000.
    WOOHOO, is it April yet? Walmart has 5 hour energy drinks on sale by the 4 pack.

Registered Users InspectorGadget's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Mary and I are planning to go, and our schedule is flexable. But we will be making it a 2 day trip. Perhaps we will hook up with John & Carol as we have in the past. 4/26/11 Is that when you are leaving Ocala???? And where are you staying the first night out???
    Hopefully we can get a Florida Express convoy.
    I am getting excited about it.
    Sorry we missed the ride to Mannys today, but we had a nice ride to Lake Mary with some 2 wheelers.
    C-YA RL and Mary
    Last edited by InspectorGadget; 11-13-2010 at 05:50 PM.
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

leaving from Fl the 27th, getting in on the 28th. We are trailering both bikes since we bought a new trailer for this sort of thing, yes we are wusses, but it would make it more enjoyable for us. We are staying at the Motel 6. We are leaving on the 1st and taking our sweet time getting home. May stop a day or so to do additional riding.
    Joyce
    happy owner

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Docdour maybe you will be straight through but Us whossus on the RT will be taking a butt break about 500 miles out. (that butt break is overnight thank you ) JC

De Flxpress stops and gets butt rest at every Marathon. Or is it BP ? . Needles to say at least when we do fuel up.

Spyder Garage

Default Flexible

I am flexible on timing, but would like to join the sane group that makes the trip in two days.. Staying at Best Western in Cuba, Mo.. Wish it was closer to the time.....
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    I am flexible on timing, but would like to join the sane group that makes the trip in two days.. Staying at Best Western in Cuba, Mo.. Wish it was closer to the time.....
    Hey, wait a minute....I resemble part of that insane group that does it in one shot...LOL

Spyder Garage

Default Motel 6 Cuba MO here we come

OK then---after talking with JohnnyGs RIO, I made reservations for Mary and I at the Motel 6 in Cuba starting Wed. April 27-30.
    It appears that we will be leaving Florida on Tuesday morning April 26, and possibly stopping around the Birmingham area for the night. JohnnyG is planning the route and has not finalized it yet, but interstate is not the preffered route to Birmingham. We will have to stop around Atlanta and pick up at least 1 more RT couple (Richard & Tina) who also attended the SITS rally.
    The motel reservations clerk was friendly and asked if we were with the spyder group--so she would give us the discount.
    The number is different from the number posted by Johnny G as the motel has just changed from a Holliday Inn to the Motel 6. The new number is 573-885-0100
    Make your reservations early and we look forward to seeing you all once again. C-YA RL and Mary
    Last edited by InspectorGadget; 11-15-2010 at 08:24 PM.
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Spyder Garage

I am going but not in one day. I have family in Dothan AL so might make that a stop over spot. Too early for these details for me. Have reservations for Wednesday night. So I will be there Wednesday somehow.
    -Samurai Mechanic-

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'll be tagging with Randy.
    Hey Randy, if several others join with us, can we all stay at your familys place?

Spyder Garage

Default Tuesday April 26, 2011--first night out

Florida Sane Ryders,
    I just made reservations for the first night out (April 26, 2011) at the Days Inn listed below. $56.57, and it looks like it includes breakfast.
    "Free full Hot Breakfast with stay, Micro/fridge and coffee maker in all rooms, Free High Speed Internet in all Guest Rooms, On-site Business Center, Pets allowed, On-site restaurant plus others nearby"
    http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/contr...opertyId=06090
    Check it out to see if you might want to stay there.
    I am trying to get a contact list together of those who want to ryde with this group. Just PM me with your E address so we can all stay in touch.
    Merry Christmas C-YA RL and Mary
    Last edited by InspectorGadget; 12-09-2010 at 11:02 AM.
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I have family in Murfressboro tenn. trying to fit them into the trip. But I might forget them and hook up with the Florida Sane Ryders instead.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MoonChaser213 View Post
    I have family in Murfressboro tenn. trying to fit them into the trip. But I might forget them and hook up with the Florida Sane Ryders instead.
    Moonchaser,
    I think JohnnyG may not be traveling back right away when the spyderfest is over. If that is the case I will be returning via interstate on Sunday, and I was looking at stopping in the Murfreesboro area for the night. We may be able to adjust so you can see your family.
    Plans are still being made and adjusted, so don't give up hope
    C-YA RL
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Well well well !!!!!!!!!!

So we have a division of Fl ryders... Sane and Insane.

So we have to pick which bunch we ryde with.

Bah Hum Bug... I thought we were a togetherness group.

Oh Well, Save my buck and ryde straight thru. Looks like I will save, by not taking two days going and two day days returning, about 200 bucks, lodging and extra meals.. That will buy alot of fuel.
    Of course some need their beauty sleep etc....

Since we all will be leaving about the same time we can still meet at Wildwood and along the route and those who stop for the night so be it, and those who wish to continue so be it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    Well well well !!!!!!!!!!

Bah Hum Bug... I thought we were a togetherness group.
    We will all be together at the end of the trail.
    C-YA RL
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blinc View Post
    I'll be tagging with Randy.
    Hey Randy, if several others join with us, can we all stay at your familys place?
    Should be fine. It's not fancy but there are plenty of sleepin spots a hot shower and a real country breakfast courtesy of my aunt Aggie.
    When it gets closer to time I'll make the arrangements if that's what we want to do.
    -Samurai Mechanic-

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    Thats awesome Doc........Can the whole gang do the trip none stop......might need some monster energey drink Ives!!

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Thats awesome Doc........Can the whole gang do the trip none stop......might need some monster energey drink Ives!!
    Haven't you noticed that we have auto pilot installed and a sleeper????

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post

Monster Energy Drink, Often imitated, never duplicated......Just like the Fl X-PRESS 5 LOL

Spyder Garage

Anybody want to meet up in St. Louis? We will arrive the 24th to visit some friends and then depart to Cuba the 27th.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

We would,but a lot of us won't get there tell the 27 Coimg up from fl. Carol and I are planning on going up to ST Louis while were in Cuba. I would like to get some pic of the Archway from the Ill side if we have time,you know with every thing going on. Were staying at Motel 6 jc. Come on 4/26/11
    Last edited by johnnyg; 02-20-2011 at 07:27 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    We would,but a lot of us won't get there tell the 27 Coimg up from fl. Carol and I are planning on going up to ST Louis whilel were in Cuba. I would like to get some pic of the Achway from the Ill side if we have time,you know with every thing going on. Were staying at Motel 6 jc. Come on 4/26/11
    We used to live in STL for a couple of years, so we know the town quite well. Know the good spots to eat too...
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5