Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by glynnk View Post
    My wife and I lived in Longview for 30 years, retired moved down to the Houston area to be closer to kids/grandkids. Rode up there with the Smith County Southern Crusiers Chapter and when I got down here transferred to the Cypress Creek Chapter. All bikes group, no dues just folks interested in riding. Chapter down here has me and two other Spyder ryders. The First Officer of the Smith County SCRC Chapter is a good friend--Bob Dillon. Give him a call and find out more about the Chapter. I'm sure you'd be a welcomed addition. As I recall, they have a Yahoo Group site. You might check them out. PM me and I'll give you his cell number.

Glynnk
    Hey Glynnk- I'll check out their website for sure. I ran into a guy promoting a local club while at a Victory event at Broadway Motor Sports. Bob's Dillon's name rings a bell. I'll check it out. My business and travel leaves me reasonably little time for extra stuff. Thanks!
    Phil

Very Active Member eddieshep999's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default New member Tyler

I have been following your post ref Intercom etc
    I have the following question if you or others could answe ref
    the Sena MH10 Dual system

Sir

I have Bluetoothed My MP3 Player using a Sony
    Bluetooth Dongle - Sony TMR-BT10 Bluetooth A2DP Transmitter 3.5mm Adapter with the Sena SMH10 Dual system

It works fine on both headsets as I have the Dual system but I can only get it to work on One Headset at a time - How can both headsets receive Music and GPS at the same time
    Do I have to use 2 x 3.5mm Audio leads with a splitter

They are excellent Heasets and the reason I purchased them was for the Bluetooth facility

Any information useful

Eddie Sheppard

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

welcome

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to lovers....

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

welcome and on your new !

David
    David
    McKinney, TX

Spyder Garage

Default New Member-Tyler

Phil,
    I am Reese Cantrell and Ann (wife) and I live in Tyler. We bought our Spyder 2010 RS-SE5 on 11/20. It's our 1st cycle ever and we're staring at age 60. Maybe we can meet in the near future!
    Sincerely,
    Reese Cantrell

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rcantrell52 View Post
    Phil,
    I am Reese Cantrell and Ann (wife) and I live in Tyler. We bought our Spyder 2010 RS-SE5 on 11/20. It's our 1st cycle ever and we're staring at age 60. Maybe we can meet in the near future!
    Sincerely,
    Reese Cantrell
    Hey Reese!! First, congrats on the bike I'd love it if we could meet up!! I'll try to send you a private message with my cell number. If that doesn't get to you, feel free to call my office Monday. http://www.genesisworld.com/contact.asp will get you what you need!!

Spyder Garage

Default Sorry to invade the Tyler thread

Hey, that Reese Cantrell guy is my wonderful big brother and only sibling, and his lovely wife, Ann, is my precious SIL. I jumped into this hobby hook, line, and sinker on Christmas Day 2010 when Reese and Ann showed me their new Spyder. My husband knew he was in trouble the minute I sat on their Spyder. Mine is exactly like theirs (sorry guys). Would love to hook up for a ride with you all, as well as my hubby. We are currently trying to find him a Spyder so he can ride solo (he's a big guy @ 6'5").

I hope it was okay to crash the East Texas Chapter thread. Just so glad to be involved in this hobby, and thankful to Reese & Ann for introducing it to my husband and I.

Cheers!
    Mary

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderRyder10 View Post
    Hey, that Reese Cantrell guy is my wonderful big brother and only sibling, and his lovely wife, Ann, is my precious SIL. I jumped into this hobby hook, line, and sinker on Christmas Day 2010 when Reese and Ann showed me their new Spyder. My husband knew he was in trouble the minute I sat on their Spyder. Mine is exactly like theirs (sorry guys). Would love to hook up for a ride with you all, as well as my hubby. We are currently trying to find him a Spyder so he can ride solo (he's a big guy @ 6'5").

I hope it was okay to crash the East Texas Chapter thread. Just so glad to be involved in this hobby, and thankful to Reese & Ann for introducing it to my husband and I.

Cheers!
    Mary
    Hey Mary! WELCOME to the addiction! Reese and I know each other. He came over my place and looked at my RTS and I then met Ann at a motorcycle show several weeks ago. GREAT folks! I have mine in pieces right now doing more mods (mostly lighting). When things warm a bit, we'll get together.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hotbot View Post
    Hello and Welcome, We live in Winona, just outside Tyler , maybe we could get together and ride sometime we have a custom painted rs (painted to looks like a transformer) with guns mounted on the front. just got back from Galveston,lone star rally. it was great fun. welcomeBill
    BILL--- I am SO SORRY I just went back and searched for Winona and found that YOU had welcomed me last year!! I'm embarrassed.

It was so great meeting you and your wife this evening !! I'll post a couple of pics in another thread.

Spyder Garage

There is no reason to be sorry!!! we really enjoyed meeting you and your wife and hope to possibly get together for a ride sometime ? Thanks, Bill