Spyder Garage

Smile Pittsburgh, PA Area Spyders...

Hey if anyone is looking for a riders club to join. The club I am director of is open to all makes and models. and considering I own a Spyder now ... is open to Spyders as well

here is our website = https://sites.google.com/site/mvdridersgroup/home

Mon Valley Donora Riders Group
    located south of Pittsburgh in the Rostraver Township / Donora / Belle Vernon area

PM if you want to join or come to a meeting. We have one meeting left this year November then Christmas Party then off until Feb or March next year.
    Last edited by clueless; 11-11-2010 at 08:33 PM.

Spyder Garage

first ride of the season will be to the blessing of the bikes in Murraysville.

First Ride of the Year: April 17th Blessing of the Bikes Murraysville. We will leave at 10:30 AM. After the blessing at 12:30 PM, we will ride to a restaurant for Lunch and everyone breaks up from there.

All Rides leaves from the Sheetz Store Location (unless otherwise noted).
    Meet Next to the Car Wash Area:

Sheetz
    4700 PA-51
    Fellsburg Rd
    Rostraver, PA 15012
    Phone: 724-379-4094

Please send me a Message on here if you plan on coming as I will need to bring a membership form as all rides are members only. Relax the membership fee is $0.00! just need to sign the membership form. Also need you to show up early to fill out form.
    Last edited by clueless; 04-04-2011 at 09:49 AM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I wish I could make it I will be working in Monroeville that day. Glad to see a fellow Pittsburgh rider on here. Have a safe ride.

Spyder Garage

well keep an eye on our website for future rides or stop out at our next meeting this Wednesday in Belle Vernon at Hoss's restaurant.

Spyder Garage

next ride is the memorial day parade ride for Lincoln Place, PA... see website for details on where and when we will ride out from on Monday.

Spyder Garage

just a bump to let everyone know we are still around. 2 spyders in our group but we could always use more
    2013 Yellow ST-S SM5, Elka Stage1 Rear Shock, 2Brothers Exhaust, K&N Air Filter(soon), TricLED fnt fender LEDs, frnt LED daylight strips, 3rd Rear brake LED, ISCI Hand Brake, BajaRon Sway Bar&Links, Bullant Laser Aligned, Lamont's CAT ByPass, CALSCI Windshield, Works Performance Stage 5 Front Shocks
    Previous = 2010 Blue RT-S Spyder SM5

New Stanton, PA (South Western Pennsylvania)
    Spyder Garage

My husband and I live in Smithton & would be interested in joining.

He has a 2006 Honda VTX 1800 and I just purchased a 2012 Can-Am Spyder RS-SM5.

I am a new rider and would really like to find more people to ride with, especially other Spyder owners.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JaymeG33 View Post
    My husband and I live in Smithton & would be interested in joining.

He has a 2006 Honda VTX 1800 and I just purchased a 2012 Can-Am Spyder RS-SM5.

I am a new rider and would really like to find more people to ride with, especially other Spyder owners.
    Great! we are heading to Spyderfest this week so will catch up with you when we get back next week. in the meantime, check out our website, we had a ride to blessing of bikes today but it was cancelled due to weather. next ride is May 5th, 2012.

here is our website = https://sites.google.com/site/mvdridersgroup/home

to get subscribed to our emails, please go to here = https://groups.google.com/group/monv...a-riders-group
    and ask to be added. I will approve later when I return next week.

Earl
    2013 Yellow ST-S SM5, Elka Stage1 Rear Shock, 2Brothers Exhaust, K&N Air Filter(soon), TricLED fnt fender LEDs, frnt LED daylight strips, 3rd Rear brake LED, ISCI Hand Brake, BajaRon Sway Bar&Links, Bullant Laser Aligned, Lamont's CAT ByPass, CALSCI Windshield, Works Performance Stage 5 Front Shocks

Spyder Garage

Thanks so much! I went and applied. Have a great time at Spyder Week! **so jealous!**

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JaymeG33 View Post
    Thanks so much! I went and applied. Have a great time at Spyder Week! **so jealous!**
    approved adding you to email list while in Cuba, MO... back now. next ride emails will go out this week sometime.

hope to finish up ride list for the year to send out same time.

hope to see you on next ride

Earl
    aka clueless

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Interested

I live in Wheeling, have a white 2011 RT-S.. I believe you are the closest chapter to me. I'm going to atry to make your March 20th meeting.

Spyder Garage

We would love to have you join us. the membership is FREE! Just have you fill out a membership form when you come to the meeting. If you see our website we are a mixed group of all types of motorcycles and trikes and Spyders.... I am not sure the turn out as many of our members are snow birds and enjoying the florida weather until late March early April.

There is also a PA Spyders ryders group that is being formed by JaymeG33.

Quote Originally Posted by Tic Doc View Post
    I live in Wheeling, have a white 2011 RT-S.. I believe you are the closest chapter to me. I'm going to atry to make your March 20th meeting.

Spyder Garage

Tic Doc, I belong to Clueless's MVD Riders Group as well. Great group of people I must say As he said, we have formed our own Spyder Organization here in PA and our membership if free as well. See, you have more choices than you thought!

www.pennsylvaniaspyderryders.org

Looking forward to meeting you soon!
    Last edited by JaymeG33; 02-23-2013 at 06:56 PM.

Spyder Garage

from Blairsville, are you closer then Glenshaw,pa
    ?