Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Smile Pittsburgh, PA Area Spyders...

Hey if anyone is looking for a riders club to join. The club I am director of is open to all makes and models. and considering I own a Spyder now ... is open to Spyders as well

here is our website = https://sites.google.com/site/mvdridersgroup/home

Mon Valley Donora Riders Group
    located south of Pittsburgh in the Rostraver Township / Donora / Belle Vernon area

PM if you want to join or come to a meeting. We have one meeting left this year November then Christmas Party then off until Feb or March next year.
    Last edited by clueless; 11-11-2010 at 08:33 PM.

Spyder Garage

first ride of the season will be to the blessing of the bikes in Murraysville.

First Ride of the Year: April 17th Blessing of the Bikes Murraysville. We will leave at 10:30 AM. After the blessing at 12:30 PM, we will ride to a restaurant for Lunch and everyone breaks up from there.

All Rides leaves from the Sheetz Store Location (unless otherwise noted).
    Meet Next to the Car Wash Area:

Sheetz
    4700 PA-51
    Fellsburg Rd
    Rostraver, PA 15012
    Phone: 724-379-4094

Please send me a Message on here if you plan on coming as I will need to bring a membership form as all rides are members only. Relax the membership fee is $0.00! just need to sign the membership form. Also need you to show up early to fill out form.
    Last edited by clueless; 04-04-2011 at 09:49 AM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I wish I could make it I will be working in Monroeville that day. Glad to see a fellow Pittsburgh rider on here. Have a safe ride.

Spyder Garage

well keep an eye on our website for future rides or stop out at our next meeting this Wednesday in Belle Vernon at Hoss's restaurant.

Spyder Garage

next ride is the memorial day parade ride for Lincoln Place, PA... see website for details on where and when we will ride out from on Monday.

Spyder Garage

just a bump to let everyone know we are still around. 2 spyders in our group but we could always use more
    2013 Yellow ST-S SM5, Elka Stage1 Rear Shock, 2Brothers Exhaust, K&N Air Filter(soon), TricLED fnt fender LEDs, frnt LED daylight strips, 3rd Rear brake LED, ISCI Hand Brake, BajaRon Sway Bar&Links, Bullant Laser Aligned, Lamont's CAT ByPass, CALSCI Windshield, Works Performance Stage 5 Front Shocks
    Previous = 2010 Blue RT-S Spyder SM5

New Stanton, PA (South Western Pennsylvania)
    Spyder Garage

My husband and I live in Smithton & would be interested in joining.

He has a 2006 Honda VTX 1800 and I just purchased a 2012 Can-Am Spyder RS-SM5.

I am a new rider and would really like to find more people to ride with, especially other Spyder owners.