Thread: One more?

Spyder Garage

Default One more?

Okay, we're working on another ryde , Saturday the 13th, be meeting around noon, maybe a little earlier. Anybody interested?

john

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm in.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

Looks like this is going to be postponed, heading for MI tomorrow, probably there 2 or 3 days.

john

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Sorry, folks. Going to Grand Rapids, MI, that weekend to visit my daughter.
    Happy SE5 Owner

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
    Sorry, folks. Going to Grand Rapids, MI, that weekend to visit my daughter.
    I thought you sent your spyder back to the lien holder. Glad to see things worked out.
    Going to Cuba, Mo. next spring?
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Dick View Post
    I thought you sent your spyder back to the lien holder. Glad to see things worked out.
    Going to Cuba, Mo. next spring?
    I'm still thinking about giving it back to the lien holder. Maybe next spring. Just spent 319 bucks for the BRP Ultra Touring Windshield. NOT impressed! Another BRP half-baked product IMHO.
    Not yet sure about Cuba...depends upon my wife's health. Both of her knees acting up...she's had surgery on one...but remains convinced her motorcycle-riding days are over. Our combined weight exceeds the Spyder's capacity which, as far as I'm concerned, is another strike against it.

We went over to Greentown, the newest Stallion dealer in Indiana. IMHO, this beats the Spyder hands down. But, unless we win the lottery...
    Happy SE5 Owner

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
    I'm still thinking about giving it back to the lien holder. Maybe next spring. Just spent 319 bucks for the BRP Ultra Touring Windshield. NOT impressed! Another BRP half-baked product IMHO.
    Not yet sure about Cuba...depends upon my wife's health. Both of her knees acting up...she's had surgery on one...but remains convinced her motorcycle-riding days are over. Our combined weight exceeds the Spyder's capacity which, as far as I'm concerned, is another strike against it.

We went over to Greentown, the newest Stallion dealer in Indiana. IMHO, this beats the Spyder hands down. But, unless we win the lottery...
    Sorry about your problem with the windshield. Unfortunately, one size doesn't fit all with windshields. You'd think that the dealer would take it back if you didn't like it. Did they mount it?

I don't get the combined weight problem on your spyder. My wife and I come in over 450 lbs combined and we do just fine. Just crank the shocks up to the max and go for it.
    NOt familiar with your "Stallion". I looked at a few pictures and not impressed. 2 wheels rear. Not as stable. Looks more like a 3 wheel car. Opps, I guess with a Ford engine and air conditioning, it kinda is. A Miata might be more comfortable.
    Doesn't seem too cheap either. Oh well, to each his own.
    Love my