Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
    Spyder Garage

Default Tomorrow

I will be riding up from NE Ark tomorrow, about 200 miles. Looking forward to meeting a lot of other ryders.

Minister

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Minister View Post
    I will be riding up from NE Ark tomorrow, about 200 miles. Looking forward to meeting a lot of other ryders.

Minister
    Ryde safe and see you soon!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Count on two more

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Due to increased flooding in our area, I will not be attending Spyderfest.
    I am very disappointed because this would have been the first event for my wife and I. We purchased our Spyder a few weeks ago and it has rained ever since...

Anyway, I live in Southeast Missouri and we have family members affected by some of the levy breaches, and it is potentially going to get worse, so we have made the call to stay home during this time.

I will be cancelling a room at the Wagon Wheel, so if anyone needs that, be sure to give them a call. They are very nice folks!

pitbull

Sorry your not comming we are on dry ground and going strong about 30 to 40 ryders are in! skys are blue and looking good!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Real bummer . I had you on my list of legends I wanted to meet. Better to be safe.

There is a remote chance I may have to cancel or alter plans. Our daughter was hospitalized with a high risk pregnancy. She is at 25 weeks but the baby is showing only 21 weeks of development. Big decisions in the next 18 hours. Prayer for comfort and wisdom accepted.

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk
    I was looking forward to meeting you and checking out all of your RT mods in person as well. Hopefully we will meet sometime in the future. My thoughts and prayers are with your daughter and the baby as well. I hope everything works out well with this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by 64Smack View Post
    I am very disappointed because this would have been the first event for my wife and I. We purchased our Spyder a few weeks ago and it has rained ever since...

Anyway, I live in Southeast Missouri and we have family members affected by some of the levy breaches, and it is potentially going to get worse, so we have made the call to stay home during this time.

I will be cancelling a room at the Wagon Wheel, so if anyone needs that, be sure to give them a call. They are very nice folks!
    I sure hope everything is going to be okay with your house. I also hope your other family members make it through this without any major problems. Your area has definitely had its fill of bad weather this year already, and it is probably enough to last a lifetime.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

Default I'll be there!

Thanks for thoughts and prayers for our daughter and the challenging birth. I've posted a story and pic in Off Topic about it. Things are stable as they can be with baby and mother. So.... I'm heading to Cuba.... but I'll be flying in.... no Darth this time.

We have tornadoes and really bad storms here in East Texas right now, but it is supposed to clear tonight. I fly from Tyler to St Louis tomorrow and should arrive at Cowtown about 6pm. I'm so looking forward to meeting all of my heros! I'll have on a black T-Shirt with my SpyderLovers avitar printed on the front and back.

Thanks again family.... see you Wed night....

Spyder Garage

Safe travels to you Phil.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Spyder Garage

Default Change-O-Plans! Flood waters have gone down. We're heading to Cuba in the morning!!!

We had water so bad at our house, we had a moat. Deepest point water was probably 2 feet deep. Approximately a foot deep at the end of our drive. We could barely get in and out. HOWEVER... I came home from work last evening... Lo and Behold, the water had completely drained off my property. Amazing. IN addition, Connie from the wagon wheel called today and said a room had opened up, and asked if our plans had changed. Indeed they have, so in a twist of fate, we are loading up in the morning and heading to Cuba.

Looking forward to meeting a lot of folks there as we are newbie RT owners and newbies to the board. (I tried to post a new thread, but I suppose you have to be a member for a while?? I didn't have the "new post" link)

Anyway, we hope to be there early afternoon on Friday!! We are really looking forward to our first Spyderfest.

SteveMac and ConnieMac

Spyder Garage

We had water so bad at our house, we had a moat. Deepest point water was probably 2 feet deep. Approximately a foot deep at the end of our drive. We could barely get in and out. HOWEVER... I came home from work last evening... Lo and Behold, the water had completely drained off my property. Amazing. IN addition, Connie from the wagon wheel called today and said a room had opened up, and asked if our plans had changed. Indeed they have, so in a twist of fate, we are loading up in the morning and heading to Cuba.

Looking forward to meeting a lot of folks there as we are newbie RT owners and newbies to the board. (I tried to post a new thread, but I suppose you have to be a member for a while?? I didn't have the "new post" link)

Anyway, we hope to be there early afternoon on Friday!! We are really looking forward to our first Spyderfest.

SteveMac and ConnieMac
    on the water receding at your house. I am glad it didn't get any worse for you than what it was. I hope you have a safe trip to Cuba and a great time once you get there.

To post a new thread, click on the Forums link in the menu bar above. Then select the forum you want to post in, such as General Discussion. Once you do that you will see a button near the top of the page that has New Thread on it. Click that and you should be good to go.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Spyder Garage

Excellent. Thanks SpyderWolf. We are very excited.

I took off work early this afternoon and we would have headed out for Cuba tonight, but my wife couldn't get off work at the hospital she works at on short notice. But this did give me a chance to ryde for a while! OMG, it is like being let out of solitary confinement. The sun was shining and the skies are blue!

Praise the Lord and pass the potatoes. Cuba here we come!

(Hard to tell that I am happy isn't it? My wife says I am sick...)

Spyder Garage

Excellent. Thanks SpyderWolf. We are very excited.

I took off work early this afternoon and we would have headed out for Cuba tonight, but my wife couldn't get off work at the hospital she works at on short notice. But this did give me a chance to ryde for a while! OMG, it is like being let out of solitary confinement. The sun was shining and the skies are blue!

Praise the Lord and pass the potatoes. Cuba here we come!

(Hard to tell that I am happy isn't it? My wife says I am sick...)
    You are not sick at all. If it wasn't over 14 hours one way for me, I would be trying to do the same thing. The bad weather here seems to have moved on, so I am hoping to get some ryding in this weekend.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Spyder Garage

We are only about 4 hours away. I am Mapquesting and programming GPS now! Should be a nice ride tomorrow. If we have as much fun as I am hoping, then we'll probably plan our vacation around it next year. Have more time to spend there getting to know folks that way.

Spyder Garage

We are only about 4 hours away. I am Mapquesting and programming GPS now! Should be a nice ride tomorrow. If we have as much fun as I am hoping, then we'll probably plan our vacation around it next year. Have more time to spend there getting to know folks that way.
    How about June 16-18 for Lamont's BBQ and the BRP Owner's Event? Will you be able to schedule some vacation time to make it there?
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderWolf View Post
    How about June 16-18 for Lamont's BBQ and the BRP Owner's Event? Will you be able to schedule some vacation time to make it there?
    Perhaps. Where is it being held? I have seen references to that here and also saw some photos, but never actually saw the location.

Spyder Garage

Perhaps. Where is it being held? I have seen references to that here and also saw some photos, but never actually saw the location.
    Lamont's BBQ will be at his house in Mosheim, TN and the Owner's Event is being held in Maggie Valley, NC. I think they are about 2 hours apart. There is a thread about this event, kind of like this one about Spyderfest on here.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderWolf View Post
    Lamont's BBQ will be at his house in Mosheim, TN and the Owner's Event is being held in Maggie Valley, NC. I think they are about 2 hours apart. There is a thread about this event, kind of like this one about Spyderfest on here.
    I will definitely check into it. Eastern TN is really nice country. Looks like it would be about 7-8 hours from me. Thanks!

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

My wife and I are leaving for Spyderfest Saturday morning for the last 2 days..That is all we could get off for. We areeeeee excited!!!!

Spyder Garage

I will definitely check into it. Eastern TN is really nice country. Looks like it would be about 7-8 hours from me. Thanks!
    That is about the same distance for us. I hope you can work it out so we can meet each other there.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclelover63 View Post
    My wife and I are leaving for Spyderfest Saturday morning for the last 2 days..That is all we could get off for. We areeeeee excited!!!!
    Ryde safe and I hope you have a great time.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

RT-S PE#0180
    Spyder Garage

Default Tap talk commercial on iphone

Wow. Can,t even stay logged in due to all the "tap talk" junk. Is anyone else having this problem with their iPhone? Got to get rid of that. What a pain in the a**