Spyder Garage

Default Panama City or Tallahassee ?

I'm heading to the WWII Museum in New Orleans for Veterans Day. On the way back, I was going to stop in Pensacola / Elgin AFB. I have enough time for one more lay-over.

Can anyone recommend things to see in Panama City or Tallahassee?

Thanks,
    Joe

2009 Yellow SM5 with BRP R35 saddlebags, CHAD windshield, ESI Up & Out Mirror Extensions, ESI 4" Handlebar Risers, Hindle muffler, Green Filter, Juice Box Pro, Throttlemeister, Crampbuster, Cortech Sport Tailbag, trunk liner, trunk spring, 12V trunk outlet, Eastern Beaver PC8 Fuse Panel, and two dashboard Powerlet outlets.

Certified Huligan
    The user formerly known as GIJoe

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GIJoe View Post
    I'm heading to the WWII Museum in New Orleans for Veterans Day. On the way back, I was going to stop in Pensacola / Elgin AFB. I have enough time for one more lay-over.

Can anyone recommend things to see in Panama City or Tallahassee?

Thanks,
    Joe
    Wakulla springs south of Tally or Caverns state Park in Marianna 60 miles west of Tally, take the cave tour.

RAL

Spyder Garage

Default Panama city!!

I attended Thunder Beach in Panama city earlier this year and was really impressed with the beaches and seafood restaurants on the waterfront.. great scenery
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Don't forget the Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola

Also the 11-12 and 13th of Nove the Blue Angels Homecoming Airshow will be taking place aboard NAS Pensacola -- Museum is on the base.
    Bill
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Gulf Coast Spyder Ryders -- look for us in the Ryder Group/Club shortcut on the homepage.

New Ryders always welcome!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FANG View Post
    Don't forget the Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola

Also the 11-12 and 13th of Nove the Blue Angels Homecoming Airshow will be taking place aboard NAS Pensacola -- Museum is on the base.
    This looks like a winner and an excuse to say in Pensacola an extra day. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RAL View Post
    Caverns State Park in Marianna 60 miles west of Tally, take the cave tour.

RAL
    I like geology and caves, so this looks like a good thing to do on the ride home on Sunday. Thanks!
    Last edited by ArmyJoe; 11-05-2010 at 09:28 PM.

2009 Yellow SM5 with BRP R35 saddlebags, CHAD windshield, ESI Up & Out Mirror Extensions, ESI 4" Handlebar Risers, Hindle muffler, Green Filter, Juice Box Pro, Throttlemeister, Crampbuster, Cortech Sport Tailbag, trunk liner, trunk spring, 12V trunk outlet, Eastern Beaver PC8 Fuse Panel, and two dashboard Powerlet outlets.

Certified Huligan
    The user formerly known as GIJoe