Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default New sponsor here for Filters & Sway Bars

Announcing!

BajaRon Motorcycle Gear Now has a Web Page! (Link Below)

Yes folks! We are finally joining the 21st Century with our very own web page. We are still in the process of populating it. Not all of the products we carry are listed yet and some of the pictures are temporary. But it is up and running and you can place orders. Eventually, we will have our entire line of products listed on our website. If you don't see what you are looking for, please call the shop at 423-609-7588. We are more than happy to help you any way we can. And you're always welcome to stop by the shop and say hello.

If the Pictures are not loading (appearing) it may be that you are not logged into your Spyderlovers account. Or, that you have not turned off your Ad Blocker.

You can also purchase online at our Facebook Store. (Link Below) But we have a limited amount of product listed there. Again, if you don't see what you're looking for, please call us at 423-609-7588.
    https://www.facebook.com/BajaRons-Cu...0868605211789/

We also sell on eBay. But that is the most expensive venue we have (to cover eBay Fees). You will get the best pricing by calling us at the shop or using our other venues.
    423-609-7588

We Ship World-Wide
    Contact us for shipping options and pricing[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Dragon.jpgIMG_5079.jpgSpyderDealsGapAvatar.jpgDragon.jpg1tomohawk-med.jpg2blowerboss.jpg

~ Click-On or Hover your Mouse Pointer over pictures to enlarge them ~

RykerG.jpg

SpyderOnKillboy2.jpg

Contact Information ~
    You can call the shop between 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday, Eastern Time.
    email us at bajarons@bajarons.com
    And you can always PM me here at Spyderlovers.com, though email or a phone call will usually get a faster response on weekdays.

Prices are given in US Dollars and include delivery to 48 US States, Puerto Rico and APO unless otherwise noted.

SpyderLovers.com is a great place for Spyder and Ryker owners to get information and hook up with other riders. I am privileged to be a part of what Lamont (Lamonster) has built here.

I've been selling Motorcycle gear since 1998. If I can help you with something, please let me know. If you don't find what you are looking for, please email me at fyredad@hotmail.com. If I don't have it, I may still be able to point you in the right direction.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a list of what I am currently carrying specifically for the Spyder & Ryker

Notice!
    We now have the BajaRon Ultra-Bar (Sway Bar Kit)

Short Story. You can have a Too Stiff sway bar. I call the Sway Bar a Goldilocks product. It can be too week, and it can be too strong. What you are looking for is 'Just Right'. But Just Right has a lot of variables. A bar that works great for the light, single ryder, penalizes the heavy, aggressive, 2-Up ryders, those hauling a lot of luggage in the carry compartments, or pulling a trailer (or a combination of these ryding styles). We finally found a way to make our Sway Bar safe for the light, single rider. While giving the others a bar that handles their ryding style much better than the Original bar.

This NEW, Ultra-Bar Kit is a 3-Piece design. Replacing the spring steel arms in the Original BajaRon Bar Kit with rigid billet aluminum arms. This eliminates energy absorbing flex in the system under heavier loading making this new design more efficient. It is not a stiffer bar, so you retain the nice, cushy ryde that you like. Our new bar design simply enables all the force being transferred from the heavy wheel to reach the light wheel under higher stress loads encountered when ryding 2-Up, etc. Those ryders exerting more side force (lean) will get better control and stability with the Ultra-Bar than is possible with the Original BajaRon Bar. Many who fit this higher stress category have switched from the Original Bar to the Ultra-Bar and love the improvement.

We still carry the Original BajaRon Bar Kit for All Spyders. Both bar kits will work for all ryding styles.

Generally speaking, if you are rider under 200 lbs., NOT heavily loaded or ARE a conservative, single rider. The Original Bar will serve you well. This ryding style can also safely run the Ultra-Bar, but you may not stress it enough to notice an improvement over the Original BajaRon Bar.

The Ultra-Bar is also ideal for light, single ryders who occasionally find themselves ryding to run 2-Up, or in the other categories mentioned, and would appreciate added control.

The Ultra-Bar will fit ALL Spyder models from 2013 on. (RS-RSS-ST-F3-RT)

We do not make an Ultra-Bar for the 2008-2012 models, at this time.

The BajaRon Ultra-Bar Kit is $335.00 Delivered
    The BajaRon Original Bar Kit is $298.00 Delivered

If you would like more information, you can always call us at 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, EST)

Ultra-.jpg
    The Ultra Bar Arms and End Links come in the above colors (Black - Silver - Red - Blue) These components are much more noticeable (Visible) on all F3 Models as well as the 2020 and later RT models.

Sway Bar Kits and Heim Joint End Links
    *BajaRon's Custom Perfomance Ultra-Bar (3-Piece) Kit All Spyders Models and Years from 2013 and Later. (Will Not Fit 2008-2012 Spyders or any Ryker models)
    *BajaRon's Original Custom Performance Anti-Sway Bar Kits - All Spyder Models & Years
    *BajaRon's Custom Performance Ryker Sway Bar Kit - All Models

*BajaRon's Custom Performance Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Links for All Spyder Models & Years - (Attaches Sway Bar to Suspension - Replaces OEM Plastic Composite Links)
    *BajaRon's Custom Performance Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Links for All Ryker Models - (Attaches Sway Bar to Suspension - Replaces OEM Plastic Composite Links)

Front Shock Adjuster Kits
    *BajaRon's Custom Performance Front Shock Adjusters for 2013-2023 Spyders - All Models without adjusters. These will also replace later model, factory adjusters making it much easier to use. Factory adjusters require 2 spanner wrenches (not supplied). But the shock has to be removed to make adjustments. With the BajaRon adjusters, only 1 spanner wrench is required (supplied with the kit) and can easily be adjusted with the shocks in place.

Ignition Kits (Spark Plugs & Wires)
    *BajaRon's Custom Performance Ignition Spark Plug Wire Sets - With or Without Spark plugs (998 Rotax Spyders Only) - Last Longer and Work Better than OEM
    *NGK Iridium IX Spark Plug sets for all Spyders - Including the 1330 Three Cylinder Engine

Oil, Oil Filter and Air Filter Kits
    *Engine and Transmission Oil Filter Kits for All Spyder/Ryker Years and Models - Includes all O-Rings & Drain Plug Washers
    *Transmission Filter for the SE6, 1330cc ACE - All Years & Models (28,000 mile service interval)
    *Amsoil - Full Synthetic - Superior Engine, Transmission & Rear Drive Lubricants for All Spyders/Rykers
    *K&N Air Filters for all Spyders INCLUDING the 1330 ACE motor models - Lifetime Filter with 50,000 mile maintenance interval

Brake Components
    *EBC High Carbon Steel Rotors + EBC Performance brake pads for All Spyders - Last Longer and Stop Better then OEM
    *Brembo Brake Caliper Piston Retraction Tool - 2013-2024 Spyder Models - All. Makes rear brake pad replacement a lot easier

Other Items
    *Gates Krikit II Belt Tension Gauge - Drive Best Tension is critical. Know what your belt tension is.
    *BajaRon's 'Surf's-UP' T-Shirts - Sizes Small - 3XL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SPYDER - BajaRon's Custom Performance Sway Bar Kits (Scroll Down for Ryker Sway Bar Kit)
    Kits for ALL years and ALL models of the Can-Am Spyder. 2008-2023
    Admittedly, my Custom Performance Sway Bar Kits for the Spyder are somewhat unimpressive in the box. But they are very impressive when installed on your Spyder. And that is a good thing!

2013RTBarKit.jpg
    Bajaron Ultra-Bar Kits
    2013-2024 RT - All Models - $335.00 Delivered - Includes my Custom Performance Chromoly Steel and Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Link Set

2015-2024 F3 - All Models - $335.00 Delivered - Includes my Custom Performance Chromoly Steel and Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Link Set

2013-2016 RS, RSS, ST - All Models - $335.00 Delivered - Includes my Custom Performance Chromoly Steel and Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Link Set

Bajaron Original-Bar Kits
    2008/09/10/11/12 Spyder RS, GS, RSS - All Models - $269.00 Delivered - Includes my Custom Performance Chromoly Steel and Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Link Set

2010/11/12 Spyder RT - All Models - $279.00 Delivered - Includes my Custom Performance Chromoly Steel and Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Link Set

2013/14/15/16 Spyder RS, RSS, ST - All Models - $298.00 Delivered - Includes Chromoly Steel and Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Link Set

2013/14/15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22/23 Spyder RT - All Models - $298.00 Delivered - Includes Chromoly Steel and Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Link Set

2015/16/17/18/19/20/21/22/23 - Spyder F3 - All Models - $298.00 Delivered - Includes my Custom Performance Chromoly Steel and Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Links

RYKER - BajaRon's Custom Performance Sway Bar Kit
    Sway Bar Kit for the Can-Am Ryker - All Models)
    - $289.00 Delivered
    Heim Joint Links Set - 74.00 Delivered
    The Ryker Sway Bar Kit is quite a bit different than any other Sway Bar (factory or custom) made for any Spyder or Ryker to date. My Ryker Custom Performance Sway Bar incorporates a 3 piece design as opposed to the 1 piece bar currently used on all Spyder and Ryker models. The 3 piece sway bar is a proven design used on many high performance vehicles. It is a more labor intensive and expensive approach. But in the case of the Ryker. The advantages are many.

In a 3 piece sway bar, the torsion portion is straight. No bent arms. Because the arms are Billet Aluminum and not spring steel, it adds rigidity to the assembly enabling the use of a relatively smaller diameter bar to give performance of a larger diameter bar. My sway bar is slightly larger than the diameter of the Factory BRP Upgrade Bar. And of a higher grade spring steel. Coupled with the stiffer Billet Aluminum Arms, we were able to achieve a much better result without making a much larger bar. This also helps make installation easier. Eliminating the bent arms was the key to easy installation. Chromoly and Billet Aluminum Heim Joint End Links complete the kit. (See Pictures).

Unlike the Spyder models, installing the Factory BRP upgrade sway bar for the Ryker is a real BEAR! Just ask anyone who has attempted it. BRP either specifically, or accidentally, engineered the bar swap on the Ryker to be a Do It Yourselfers' Nightmare! We found it to be well beyond the tool set, skill level and patience of most people (including ourselves). Definitely not a job for the faint of heart.

So we set out to produce a sway bar which would not only out perform the Factory BRP Upgrade sway bar kit for the Ryker. But a better looking and much easier to install product. Since the sway bar is very visible on the Ryker, it was important to us that it not only perform well, but also Look Great! And, I am very happy to say, I believe we succeeded on all 3 counts! Those who have changed out their Factory BRP Upgrade sway bar for the BajaRon bar kit have reported not only a significant improvement in handling, but a much easier install process as well.

IMG_6573.jpg
    RykerLink.jpg
    RykerSwayBarBox.jpg

My Custom Sway Bar Kits reduce lean and dive, will greatly improve handling, steering control and increase tire traction. Though aggressive riders will get the most benefit from installing a BajaRon Sway Bar Kit. Conservative riders will also experience less lean and dive as well as a good deal of improvement in handling and control. Especially if you are riding 2-Up. You will get increased stability in all conditions, especially when riding 2-up, and in crosswinds or when passing large trucks at freeway speeds. The difference is impressive!

Everything that you need is included in this kit. Only standard tools are required for the install. Complete, step-by-step instructions are provided. I can email you instructions for your particular install if requested. Many have done this install themselves and saved installation costs. It takes the average person between 1.5 & 2 hours to complete. To have this done professionally will usually cost 1.0 to 1.5 hours at the shop labor rate.

Installing the BajaRon Custom Sway Bar Kit will not affect your warranty. Some dealerships install my Sway Bar Kit on show room models. They say the improved handling seems to help them sell the Spyder.

For more information on what a Sway Bar does, Click on the Link Below.
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-A-Sway-Bar-Do

BajaRon's Ryker Billet Aircraft Quality Aluminum, Chromoly Heim Joint (End Link) Set
    My Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Links for all Ryker models come in Anodized Red, Black, Silver or Blue. Orange is no longer available. You may specify color with your order. If no color is selected, you will receive the Red link set. Links can be used with the stock sway-bar, BRP upgrade sway-bar, and the BajaRon Sway-Bar. Arms will work ONLY with the BajaRon Custom Performance Sway-Bar Kit.
    Link Sets can be purchased separately - $74.00 Delivered for Links ONLY. These links carry a lifetime replacement guarantee and are much stronger than the stock Composite Plastic links which come on your Ryker.

RykerLinksWithArmsNew.jpg

BajaRon's Spyder Billet Aircraft Quality Aluminum, Chromoly Heim Joint (End Link) Set
    My Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Links for all Spyder models come in your color choice of Anodized Red, or Silver. You can specify either color when making your order. If no color is selected, you will receive the Red Link Set. You can purchase our Link Sets separately for - $74.00 Delivered - These Links Carry our lifetime replacement guarantee, and are much stronger than the stock Composite Plastic links which come on your Spyder.

Spyder Links.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BajaRon's Custom Performance Front Shock Spring Pre-Load Adjuster Kit
    2013-20221 RS, ST, F3 & RT models Front Shock Spring Adjusters (Only for those Spyders WITHOUT Factory Front Shock Pre-load Adjusters) If you are not sure if your Spyder already has factory shock adjustment capabilities, email or call me. It is quite easy to verify.
    Please indicate which Year and Model Spyder you have when you contact me.

Price Delivered to US, Puerto Rico & APO - $210.00 - (Will Ship Worldwide - Contact me for International Shipping Quote)
    See Contact and Purchase Information at the Top of this Page

Lifetime Replacement Warranty - Limited to replacement of worn or defective part. Damage caused by accident, etc., and labor not covered.

Adjusters come in Red, Silver, Blue or Black - Your Choice (Black not pictured)
    Adjusters4.jpg
    ShockAdjS2.jpg ShockAdj2Sm.jpg ShockAdj1Sm.jpg

* Does your 2013 thru 2024 Spyder tend to bottom out?
    * Do you scrape the front of your Spyder on steep driveway approaches, speed bumps, etc.?
    * Do you get a lot of front end dive on hard braking or turning?
    * Does your Spyder sit too low in the front when heavily loaded?

Many of the 2013 thru 2024 Spyder models come with no way to adjust the Front Shock Spring Pre-Load as was possible with the earlier 2008-2012 models. That means you get the same amount of spring lift for 1 small rider with no luggage as you do for 2 heavy riders, all the luggage you can carry, and possibly pulling a trailer. Frankly, this 'One Setting Fits All Conditions' can be a bit frustrating as you have no ability to bring the front of your Spyder back up to the correct ride height when loaded.

My Front Coil Spring Adjusters allow you to quickly and easily adjust the amount of pre-load and ride height of your Spyder for any condition. This not only helps to control lean and dive. but brings your Spyder back to the proper ride height giving you more ground clearance. This helps avoid those nasty, jarring and sometimes damaging ground strikes on the front of your Spyder.

Maintaining proper ride height also helps to maintain proper front end alignment. When the front of your Spyder sags with added weight, it changes the front end alignment too. This can cause wandering, harder and less precise steering, lower fuel mileage, and accelerated tire wear. This same condition can be created in the reverse. If you stiffen your front springs with non-adjustable spacers, you will not be able to reduce the spring tension when unloaded. This can raise the front of your Spyder above the normal ride height when lightly loaded, give you a harsher ride, and may create an 'Out of Alignment' condition.

These Billet Aluminum kits are easy to adjust, simple to operate, and look great! These adjusters are designed to increase spring tension only when needed. So you do not need to trade improved ride height for a harsh ride because you can adjust the spring stiffness to your preference in all situations.

The kit comes with everything you need to do the install. There is only 1 special tool needed which is a Spring Compressor tool set. I looked far and wide and was not able to find a suitable tool at a reasonable price for this application. The tools that fit between the spring coils were way too weak for the job. And the tools I found which were stout enough would not fit between the spring coils. So, I fabricated my own Spring Compressor Tool. I charge $55.00 for this tool. But this cost is fully refundable upon the return of the tool. I have even had dealerships purchase this tool from me because the Spring Compressor Tools they had did not work for this application. The tool is ugly, but it works great!

Though it does make the install easier if you take off Tupperware, these adjusters can be installed without removing anything other than the shocks themselves. The supplied instructions are for doing this install without removing any Tupperware (plastic panels, etc.)

Adjusters come in Red, Silver, Blue or Black - Your Choice (Black not pictured)

Please indicate which Year and Model Spyder you have when you contact me.

Adjuster Kit Contains
    1- Pair of Billet Aluminum Shock Spring Pre-Adjusters
    1- Spanner Wrench
    1- Set each, both colors of BajaRon Decals (Multi-Color & Black/Silver)
    1- Set Rub Washers (Not Shown)
    1- Strip of Double Sided Sticky Tape (Assists in Assembly - Not Shown)
    1- Set of Installation Instructions - Non-Tupperware Removal Method.

Price Delivered to US, Puerto Rico & APO - $210.00
    Will Ship Worldwide - Contact me for International shipping cost.

Custom Coil Spring Compressor Tool - $55.00 Refundable Deposit

CTool.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BajaRon's Custom Performance Ignition Wires & Spark Plug Sets
    Wire Sets are Custom Made by ME! They will last at least twice as long as OEM BRP wire sets. They will deliver a hotter, stronger spark, give quicker starts and better throttle response. Paired with the NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs, this is the ultimate ignition package for less than the BRP replacement parts.
    See Contact and Purchase Information at the Top of this Page

2008-2016 GS, RS, RSS, ST V-Twin Spyders - All Models (SM5 & SE5)
    8.5mm MSD Ignition Wire Set Only - $72.00 Delivered - (Will Ship Worldwide - Contact me for International Shipping Quote)
    8.5mm MSD Ignition Wire Set & NGK Iridium IX Spark Plug Set (Includes Thermal Paste & Dielectric Grease) - $89.00 Delivered - (Will Ship Worldwide - Contact me for International Shipping Quote)
    MSDWireSet2.jpg

8.8mm Accel Ignition Wire Set Only - $77.00 Delivered - (Will Ship Worldwide - Contact me for International Shipping Quote)
    8.8mm Accel Ignition Wire Set & NGK Iridium IX Spark Plug Set - $94.00 Delivered - (Includes Thermal Paste & Dielectric Grease) - (Will Ship Worldwide - Contact me for International Shipping Quote)
    (Picture Coming Soon)

Spark Plug Wires are the heartbeat of your engine. They can't do it all on their own, of course. The other components (Coils/Spark Plugs) need to be in good condition as well. But if you can transfer more energy from the coil to the spark plug, you are well on your way to a fine running engine. Both the MSD and Accel wire sets I carry use the same Low Resistance, Solid Wire, Spiral Wound technology. Stock wires use a less expensive and much less efficient, High Resistance, Powdered Carbon Core wire. These deliver less energy to the Spark Plug when new and deteriorate quickly from there. When you Spyder starts running badly it us more likely the OEM wire set breaking down than worn out Spark Plugs.

Not only are my Custom Wire Sets more efficient. They also create less RF (Radio Frequency) and EFI (Electro-magnetic Interference) than the stock wires. This means less interference/static with our electronic gear (radios, computers, etc.)

My Custom Wire Sets will last at least twice as long as the OEM Stock Wire Sets.

Spark Plugs Only (Includes Thermal Paste and Dielectric Grease) (DCPR9EIX - Colder Heat Range Recommended for early Spyder Models - DCPR8EIX - Hotter Heat Range Recommended for Later Spyder Models)
    2008-2012 GS, RS, RSS Spyders - All Models - NGK DCPR9EIX Iridium IX Spark Plugs - $21.00 Delivered - (Will Ship Worldwide - Contact me for International Shipping Quote)
    2013-2016 RS, RSS, ST Spyders - All Models - NGK DCPR8EIX Iridium IX Spark Plugs - $21.00 Delivered - (Will Ship Worldwide - Contact me for International Shipping Quote)
    2010-2013 RT Spyders - All Models - NGK DCPR8EIX Iridium IX Spark Plugs - $21.00 Delivered - (Will Ship Worldwide - Contact me for International Shipping Quote)
    MSD Wire.jpg IX%20plug%20type.jpg

A lot of nifty looking spark plugs have come out over the years. Some with multiple electrodes, some with no electrode at all (Surface Gap), etc. They always get rave reviews. But you have to be careful. There are people paid to leave positive reviews to drive sales. Most of these novel looking spark plugs were developed to address a particular issue like fouling, lean fuel mix, etc. Issues which a well running engine will not encounter. Tests have shown that multiple electrodes can actually hinder flame propagation (flame expansion into the cylinder) which hinders performance. And a surface gap plug cannot be adjusted if the gap is not correct for your application.

These NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs have proven themselves on Chassis Dino's. That is why I use and recommend them. They out perform everything else I have researched.

NOTE: It is not a good idea to replace just the spark plugs if you have the OEM, BRP wire set. The BRP OEM ignition wires are of very poor quality. Not only are they designed with very high resistance, they tend to break down quickly with heat and vibration. Manipulating these stock ignition wires while changing the spark plugs causes additional damage to them. If you do not replace these ignition wires, it is quite likely that your Spyder will run worse after a spark plug change than it did before the service was performed. This is not true if you have my Custom Ignition Wire set installed, as manipulating these MSD or Accel wire sets will not damage them.

Spark Plug Replacement Kit for the 1330 Rotax Motor
    $27.95 Delivered - Includes Thermal Paste and Dielectric Grease Packets - (Will Ship Worldwide - Contact me for International Shipping Quote)
    Spark Plug 1330.jpg

I have been getting a lot of inquiries about spark plug wires and spark plugs for the 1330 Rotax engine. I hope the following information is helpful.

Spark Plug Wires for the 1330 - There are none. You will never need to purchase or replace spark plug wires on your 1330 Rotax Engine. Instead, Coil-Over or Coil-On coil packs are used. One for each spark plug. These are powered by standard 12v wires. Example pictured below.

CoilOver1.jpg

Spark Plugs for the 1330
    Ever since BRP came out with the Excellent 1330cc Rotax engine for the Spyder in 2014, I have been looking for an NGK Iridium IX spark plug equivalent to the OEM supplied NGK Laser Welded spark plug. While the Laser Welded OEM spark plug is certainly a fine product, and much superior to the copper electrode that BRP used initially. NGK's Iridium IX Spark Plugs are a step above so I've wanted to offer them to my 1330 ACE motor customers. I have found them! Finally, I am able to offer the correct KGK Iridium IX Spark Plug for the 1330 Rotax engine used in all RT models from 2014 to date, and all F3 models. And, because my supplier carries this IX Spark Plug, I am able to offer a superior spark plug for less than the OEM Laser Welded version (which my supplier did not carry)

Why use Thermal Paste and Dielectric Grease?
    Thermal paste helps in the transfer of heat from the spark plug to the cylinder head, which acts as a heat sink. This process is critical to maintain the correct temperature within the spark plug. If the spark plug gets too hot it can ignite the fuel/air mixture prematurely, (before the spark arrives) and cause pre-ignition or 'Knock' which is very detrimental to the engine. Because this condition is so harmful, engine manufacturer's (including BRP, Can-Am) program the on-board computer to prevent this from occurring. When the computer senses a pre-ignition or knock condition, it automatically retards or delays spark timing. This acts to cool the cylinder and spark plug, avoiding damage. While this is a great way to prevent harm to your engine. It reduces engine power, performance, throttle response, and fuel mileage. Applying a very thin layer of Thermal Paste to the spark plug threads can go a long way towards preventing unwanted heat buildup. Keeping your spark plug in the preferred heat range so that your computer will never need to compensate by retarding the ignition timing.

Dielectric Grease is used on the inside of the Spark Plug Boot. It helps the boot to slide easily onto the spark plug, and seals the boot/sparkplug interface preventing moisture and contaminates from entering. If moisture is allowed into the boot, it can corrode the wire to sparkplug terminal connection and create problems. The dielectric grease will also keep the boots from sticking or 'Welding' to the porcelain portion of the spark plug due to continued high temperatures. This makes it very easy to slide the boot off next time without damaging the ignition wire or boot itself. It also helps to keep the boot from drying out, cracking or splitting open. You can use as much dielectric grease as you like. It will not hurt if you get some on the thermal connections.

This 1330cc Spark Plug Service Kit includes;
    3- NGK CR7EIX Iridium IX Spark Plugs
    1- Thermal Paste Packet
    1- Dielectric Packet

Anti-Seize vs Thermal Paste
    In days gone by, when manufactures first came out with aluminum heads, many experienced problems with the dissimilar metals welding to each other, (steel spark plug and aluminum head). Big problem. Sometimes the threads in the head came out with the spark plug. The use of Anti-Seize became universal and solved this problem. Though unnecessary with today's spark plugs, this practice has been passed down through the ages and is still used by many.

However, things have changed. Spark plug makers came up with a metal treatment which prevents the welding of dissimilar metal threads altogether. So Anti-Seize is no longer needed. But because engineers are always finding ways to get more horse power from ever smaller engines, it is more important than ever for each component to perform as efficiently as possible. This means closer tolerances and narrower functional parameters. Enter the Spark Plug and Lean Fuel Mixtures. For Spark Plugs to work as efficiently as required these days, they need to maintain a certain temperature. A bit like Goldilocks. Not to hot, and not too cold. Too cold and they foul, too hot and they ignite the fuel charge too early. So, it is more important than ever to keep the spark plug within a certain design heat range. From idle, where little heat is generated, to wide open throttle, where a great deal of heat is generated.

Anti-Seize, while providing an excellent, though no longer needed barrier between spark plug and engine head, acts as an insulator, isolating the spark plug from the head (thermally), reducing the amount of heat the spark plug is able to shed to the head. The spark plug can then get too hot, causing pre-ignition / knock issues and early failure of the spark plug itself or worse. Though you need not worry about damage because, as mentioned above, your computer has ways to prevent the problem by reducing engine power.

Thermal paste on the spark plug threads increases heat transfer, allowing the cylinder head to act as a heat sink, wicking away excess heat from the spark plug. This allows the spark plug to maintain correct heat range. So, regardless of where or what kind of spark plug you purchase, I highly recommend applying a thin layer of thermal paste (Not Anti-Seize) to the threads.

Here is a heat transfer graphic of how a spark plug sheds excess heat. As you can see, nearly 60% of the excess heat dissipates to the head through the threaded portion of the spark plug. Thermal paste enhances this. Using Anti-Seize on the spark plug threads will greatly reduce the amount of heat transfer.

spark-plug-heat dissipation.jpg
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oil Filter Kits Everything you need but the Oil
    Includes shipping to 48 US States. Will Ship World Wide. Contact me for International Shipping Costs
    I carry Oil Filter Kits for All Spyder Models and Years
    I carry Oil Filter Kit for the All Ryker Models
    (Each OIl Filter Kit includes 1- Seal Kit - Appropriate Crush Washers & O-Ring(s)

K&N Oil Filter Kits
    K&NLogo3.jpg

2008-2016 SM5 Spyder Oil Filter Kit (Includes Seal Kit & Domestic Shipping)
    1- Oil Filter + 1 Seal Kit -$16.95
    2- Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $31.90 ($15.95 ea)
    3- Oil Filters + 3 Seal Kits - $44.85 ($14.95 ea)
    4- Oil Filters + 4 Seal Kits - $55.80 ($13.95 ea)
    K&NSM5Filter.jpg

2008-2016 SE5 Spyder Oil Filter Kit w/Extended Transmission Filter (*see note)(Includes Seal Kit & Domestic Shipping)
    *If you have a 2008-2012 SE5 Spyder and you do not know if it has the Extended Transmission Filter or not. Please see the picture and information at the bottom of the Oil Filter section to determine which transmission filter you have.
    *If you have a 2008-2012 SE5 Spyder which uses the original OEM transmission filter. You will need to get a HiFlo filter kit (see below) as K&N makes only the Extended transmission filter.
    1- Oil Filter + 1 Seal Kit +1 Extended Trans Filter - $27.95
    2- Oil Filter + 2 Seal Kits + 2 Extended Trans Filters - $53.00 ($26.50 ea)
    3- Oil Filter + 3 Seal Kits + 3 Extended Trans Filters - $75.75 ($25.25 ea)
    4- Oil Filter + 4 Seal Kits + 4 Extended Trans Filters - $95.80 ($23.95 ea)
    KN-SE5 Filter Kit.jpg

2014-2023 SM6 & SE6 (1330cc ACE) Spyder Oil Filter Kit (Includes Seal Kit & Domestic Shipping)
    1- Oil Filter + 1 Seal Kit - $17.95
    2- Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $33.90 ($16.95 ea)
    3- Oil Filters + 3 Seal Kits - $48.60 ($16.20 ea)
    4- Oil Filters + 4 Seal Kits - $62.80 ($15.70 ea)
    SE62.jpg

Can-Am Ryker Oil Filter Kit - All Models - All Engine Sizes (Includes Seal Kit & Domestic Shipping)
    1- Oil Filter + 1 Seal Kit - $17.95
    2- Oil Filter + 2 Seal Kits - $33.90 ($16.95 ea)
    3- Oil Filter + 3 Seal Kits - $48.60 ($16.20 ea)
    4- Oil Filter + 4 Seal Kits - $62.80 ($15.70 ea)
    ryker filter kit.jpg

HiFlo Oil Filter Kits
    hiflo-logo.gif

2008-2016 SM5 Spyder Oil Filter Kit (Includes Seal Kit & Domestic Shipping)
    1- Oil Filter + 1 Seal Kit -$13.50
    2- Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $26.00 ($13.00 ea)
    3- Oil Filters + 3 Seal Kits - $38.25 ($12.75 ea)
    4- Oil Filters + 4 Seal Kits - $50.00 ($12.50 ea)
    HFSM5Filter1.jpg

2008-2016 SE5 Spyder Oil Filter Kit w/BRP Extended Transmission Filter (*see note)(Includes Seal Kit & Domestic Shipping)
    *If you have a 2008-2012 SE5 Spyder and you do not know if it has the Extended Transmission Filter or not. Please see the picture and information at the bottom of the Oil Filter section to determine which transmission filter you have.
    *If you have a 2008-2012 SE5 Spyder which uses the original OEM transmission filter. You will need to get a HiFlo filter kit (see below) as K&N makes only the Extended transmission filter.
    1- Oil Filter + 1 Seal Kit +1 BRP Extended Trans Filter - $25.95
    2- Oil Filter + 2 Seal Kits + 2 BRP Extended Trans Filters - $49.90 ($24.95 ea)
    3- Oil Filter + 3 Seal Kits + 3 BRP Extended Trans Filters - $72.60 ($24.20 ea)
    4- Oil Filter + 4 Seal Kits + 4 BRP Extended Trans Filters - $92.80 ($23.20 ea)
    FilterSE5Extended.jpg

2008-2012 SE5 Spyder Oil Filter Kit w/OEM (Not Extended) Transmission Filter (*see note)(Includes Seal Kit & Domestic Shipping)
    1- Oil Filter + 1 Seal Kit +1 OEM Trans Filter - $18.95
    2- Oil Filter + 2 Seal Kits + 2 OEM Trans Filters - $36.20 ($18.10 ea)
    3- Oil Filter + 3 Seal Kits + 3 OEM Trans Filters - $52.20 ($17.40 ea)
    4- Oil Filter + 4 Seal Kits + 4 OEM Trans Filters - $66.80 ($16.70 ea)
    Seal Kit Included but Not Pictured
    HiFloSE5wOEM.jpg

2014-2023 SM6 & SE6 (1330cc ACE) Spyder Oil Filter Kit (Includes Seal Kit & Domestic Shipping)
    1- Oil Filter + 1 Seal Kit - $13.95
    2- Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $26.50 ($13.25 ea)
    3- Oil Filters + 3 Seal Kits - $38.25 ($12.75 ea)
    4- Oil Filters + 4 Seal Kits - $49.00 ($12.25 ea)
    HiFloSE6.jpg

2014-2023 SE6 Transmission (HCM) Oil Filter (1330cc ACE) Spyder (28,000 Mile Service Interval)
    $118.95
    SE6 HCM Filter.jpg TransFilter1330.jpg

Can-Am Ryker Oil Filter Kit - All Models - All Engine Sizes (Includes Seal Kit & Domestic Shipping)
    1- Oil Filter + 1 Seal Kit - $13.95
    2- Oil Filter + 2 Seal Kits - $26.50 ($13.25 ea)
    3- Oil Filter + 3 Seal Kits - $38.25 ($12.75 ea)
    4- Oil Filter + 4 Seal Kits - $48.80 ($12.20 ea)
    ryker filter kit.jpg

* All 2013-2016 SE5 Spyders utilize the Extended Transmission Filter, so there is no question which transmission filter these Spyders need. However, for those of you owning a 2008-2012 SE5 Spyder, it is important to determine which of 2 possible transmission filters you need before you order. Most of the 2008-2012 SE5 Spyders have now been converted to the Extended Transmission filter. But it is possible that your Spyder still has the original sized transmission filter. There is no functional advantage to the extended transmission filter. So if you find that you have this original size filter, I recommend staying with it. If you would like more information regarding the advantages of the original sized filter, please emails me at fyredad@hotmail.com

Determining which Transmission filter you have on your 2008-2012 SE5 Spyder.
    First, measure the length of the transmission filter cap from where it mates to the case to the end.
    If this cap is 7/8" long, you have the Original Length Filter
    If this cap is 1-3/8" long, then you have the Extended Transmission Filter.

EngineOilFilterCoverA.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can supply ANY Amsoil product in ANY amount. Because I sell at my actual dealer cost, I need will need your zip code to give an accurate price quote. You can PM me here at Spyderlovers or email me at fyredad@hotmail.com

Canadian Customers can also order!
    I also ship Amsoil to customers in Canada - For Canadian customers, Amsoil Products ship from warehouses located in Edmonton, AB and Toronto, ON so there are no import fees.

Amsoil is a True, Full Synthetic Motor Oil. I have carried Amsoil products for some time. It is the oil I use in my Spyder. I've had it scientifically lab tested and I am very pleased with the superior service it provides. I also like the extended change interval which means I do not have to service my Spyder when traveling on long trips. I do not recommend extending oil service intervals beyond the 9,300 mile requirement for the 1330cc ACE models.

Amsoil is completely compatible with the Spyder engine and clutch (998 V-Twin and 1330 ACE motors). It exceeds every criteria of BRP specifications and will give you 100% coverage on your warranty.

If you would like a price quote for any Amsoil product I just need your delivery zip code. If you live close to one of the several Amsoil warehouses located in the US and Canada, you can save shipping by picking it up yourself. Otherwise, your order will be delivered to your door. You can PM me here at Spyderlovers or email me at fyredad@hotmail.com I usually get a quote out to you very quickly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K&N Lifetime Air Filters - 50,000 mile service interval
    All Pricing Includes Domestic Shipping (I will ship World Wide - Contact me for International shipping price quote)

2008-2012 RS/GS/RSS - $55.00
    2010-2013 RT (All Models) - $55.00
    2013-2016 RS/RSS/ST - $55.00
    1330 Ace Motor - All 2014- 2023 RT models + All F3 models $64.95
    2019-2023 Ryker (All Models) - Both Engine Air and CVT Air (2 Separate Filters Needed) $55.00 Each. If you purchase both (2) at the same time they will be $52.00 each or 2 for $104.00 total.

To Purchase - PM me here or email me at fyredad@hotmail.com

CM-9908.jpg CM-1314.jpg
    SM5 & SE5 Type Filter SM6 & SE6 Type Filter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Performance EBC Brake Pads & Rotors
    These are the best stopping, longest lasting brake pads and rotors I have been able to find.
    EBCBrakes.gif

EBC 2012 Pads 1.jpg
    EBC Semi-Sintered Brake Pads - 2008-2012 Spyders- All Models
    (Includes Domestic Shipping)
    Stop Better - Last Longer - Quiet

Front Pads Include Retention Spring Clips!
    Front Brake Pad Set - 49.50 (You need 2 sets)
    Rear Brake Pad Set - $36.00
    Full Set = $135.00
    These pads will not work with 2013 or later model Spyders.

2008-2012 EBC High Carbon Brake Rotors - All Models (Includes Domestic Shipping)
    Front Rotors - $129.95 (Must be replaced as a pair - You need 2)
    Rear Rotor - $129.95
    Full Set = $389.85
    These rotors will not work with 2013 or later model Spyders.
    EBC MD-801a.jpg EBC MD-802a.jpg

These EBC Rotors are not only better quality than the BRP factory rotors. They are also less expensive!
    EBC Rotors are made from a special Heat Treated, High Carbon Content Stainless Steel giving 20% more friction (stopping power) than OEM rotors. Specially formulated steel compound is highly resistant to warping and wear. Though the use of EBC Rotors will increase stopping power, reduce fade and resist warping and wear better than the BRP rotors. It is not necessary to purchase EBC rotors when replacing the brake pads. EBC Brake Pads will work fine with the stock Spyder rotors.

EBC Fully Sintered Brake Pads - 2013-2023 - All Spyder Models with Brembo brake systems.
    (Includes Domestic Shipping)
    Stop Better - Last Longer - Quiet

EBC1.jpg EBC2.jpg

Front Brake Pad Set - 35.95 (You need 2 sets)
    Rear Brake Pad Set - $35.95
    Full Set = $107.85
    These pads will not work with 2012 or earlier model Spyders.

Rear Caliper Piston Retraction Tool $19.95 Delivered.
    Caliper Tool-1.jpg Caliper Tool-2.jpg
    This handy little tool fits on the end of your 3/8" Drive Ratchet or Extension. When replacing the rear brake pads on you 2013-2023 Can-Am Spyder, you must turn or screw in the rear caliper piston to make room for the new pad set. This little took makes the job much easier. The 2 pins fit perfectly into the corresponding holes on the rear caliper piston so you can turn it.

2013-2023 EBC High Carbon Brake Rotors - All Models (Includes Domestic Shipping)
    Front Rotors - $94.00 (Must be replaced as a pair - You need 2)
    Rear Rotor - $142.00
    Full Set = $330.00
    It is not required to replace the rear rotor if you install EBC rotors on the front.
    These rotors will not work with 2012 or earlier model Spyders.

EBC MD-853.jpg EBC MD854.jpg

EBC Rotors are made from a special Heat Treated, High Carbon Content Stainless Steel giving 20% more friction (stopping power) than OEM rotors. Specially formulated steel compound is highly resistant to warping and wear.Though the use of EBC Rotors will increase stopping power, reduce fad and resist warping and wear better than the BRP rotors. It is not necessary to purchase EBC rotors when replacing the brake pads. EBC Brake Pads will work fine with the stock Spyder rotors.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gates 91132 Krikit II Drive Belt Tension Gauge - Works on All Can-Am Spyder Drive Belts regardless of year or Model

Very Accurate/Portable/Easy to Use and inexpensive tool for checking Drive Belt Tension - $21.95 Delivered (Will ship worldwide)

Click on the link provided below to see a video which explains the accuracy and method of use for this Krikit gauge. The video is provided by Dayco. This gauge is marketed under several branded names. I carry the Gates version, which it is the same tool as shown in this video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJoG...DaycoAustralia
    GatesKrikit2.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My BajaRon's 'Surf's-Up' T-Shirts

Lightweight, Comfortable, Moisture Wicking, True to Size

Harvey's Banner.jpg

T-Shirt-Bs.jpg

Small thru 2XL- $22.00 delivered.
    3XL - $25.00 delivered.

COLOR
    FIERY RED HEATHER

FABRIC
    50/37/13 Polyester/Cotton/Rayon Pre-shrunk Jersey

DESCRIPTION
    Soft, lightweight jersey with moisture wicking
    Seamless 1x1 rib collar with two-needle cover stitching on front neck
    Tear away label
    Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
    Two-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom
    Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
    Companion to style 601WR

Back Story (for anyone interested in such things).
    I started out in San Diego, CA. Grew up, lived and worked there most of my life. In the early 70's my brother came back from overseas (Army) with the dream of buying a VW Bus and converting it to a surfer van. And that is what he did. One day I stumbled upon a blank plaster of Paris VW Surfer Bus. I decided to get it and paint it up for his birthday. This is where I got the picture featured on the back of the T-Shirt.

Over the years I spent more and more time in Baja California (Mexico) fishing Puertecitos, LA Bay, Mulege, Loreto, etc. So much so that guys at work started calling me BajaRon.

When I retired from the Fire Department, I started selling Motorcycle Gear as a sideline hobby. I've always loved both street and off road motorcycling, it seemed a natural transition. I decided to use the 'BajaRon' name given to me for the business name. Shortly after retiring I moved the family to East Tennessee.

In July of 2007, Lamont and I both purchased (pre-buy) a Can-Am Spyder. Being a new product there were absolutely no aftermarket items for it. As we put miles on our Spyders we found some aspects that we thought could use some improvement. Both Lamont and I started making these improvements and the word got out. This unexpectedly turned into a business for me.

As my products began to get better known, I got a lot of puzzled questions wanting to know how BajaRon and East Tennessee made any sense at all? Especially for those who know me here in East Tennessee. So, I decided to make a BajaRon's, East Tennessee Surf Shop T-Shirt as a bit of a gag for the owners and employees of a local BBQ place I frequent. I remembered that plaster of Paris Surfer Bus I'd painted up for my brother over 40 years before. I called him up to see if it was still around (he still lives in CA). He said; 'Absolutely! I have it sitting on top of my bedroom dresser! (I'll bet his wife just loves to see that every day!) He said; 'I'll send you some pictures.' And there you have it.

I have been amazed at how people seem to love this T-Shirt. People say they get asked about this shirt nearly every time they wear it, regardless of what state they live in. I got so many requests that I decided to make a larger order. And those went quickly as well. Now I am offering this One-Of-A-Kind T-Shirt to you. You won't find them anywhere else. It is likely that you will be the only one you know that owns one of these T-Shirts.

I hope you enjoy wearing it as much as I have enjoyed having them made.

If you have any questions, let me know. Thank you and Have a Great Day!

Ron (BajaRon)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BajaRon; 03-09-2024 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Updated Pricing

Spyder Garage

Here are answers to 3 questions I always get.

1- What is a 'Seal Kit'?
    Seal Kits vary depending on applications. Picture below is of the SM6/SE6 seal kit for the 1330 ACE motor in the 2014-2020 RT and all F3 models and years. This is just an example and may not be what you will need. The seal kit consists of all necessary O-Rings and drain plug washers needed for an Engine/(Transmission where required) Oil Change. O-Rings are high quality made in Germany. Washers (copper or aluminum as necessary) are made in the USA.
    SealKitSE6xSMa1.jpg

2- Do you offer filters without a Seal Kit?
    Yes, I will sell just the filter kit or just the seal kit separately if you request it. Whether or not you decide to purchase a seal kit with filter(s), I still highly recommend you have a spare Seal Kit handy anytime you change your oil so you can replace any component you may find damaged and you will not be left stranded, mid service waiting on parts.

3-Why do you offer combinations with a Transmission Filter for each Oil Change?
    Originally the BRP manual called for the Transmission Filter to be changed every other Oil Change. This has been changed. BRP now recommends the Transmission Filter be changed with every oil change (SE5 Spyder Models Only).
    Last edited by BajaRon; 01-01-2020 at 01:01 PM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

I finally took the plunge and became an Official SpyderLovers sponsor!
    About time

Spyder Garage

Great stuff, Ron!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    About time
    Do you always give new sponsors a hard time?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by groundeffect View Post
    Great stuff, Ron!!!!
    I've already got some great SpyderLover customers and I want them to know I really appreciate their business. Some of the best people in the world are right here on this forum.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    Do you always give new sponsors a hard time?
    Only when they post stuff like "You can see my Banner Add on the Home Page!
    "

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Only when they post stuff like "You can see my Banner Add on the Home Page!
    "
    Well, you've got me working on this up into the wee hours of the morning. It's a wonder if that's the only mistake I made.

Spyder Garage

Here are answers to 3 questions I always get.

1- What is a 'Seal Kit'?
    The seal kit consists of 1 O-Ring & 2 Copper Washers for the Engine Oil Change. The O-Ring is made in Germany and the Copper Washers are made in the USA.

1- Why do some of your combinations not supply a Seal Kit for each Engine Filter?
    The manual calls for all seals to be changed with every oil change. However, this is not necessary. I went 17,000 miles and several oil changes on the original seals. And I could have gotten several more changes from them.

I do not recommend that you do this but it makes the point that changing the seals with every oil change is unnecessary. So to reduce cost I offer some combinations with a Seal Kit for every other oil change which I feel is more than adequate.

If you would like more Seal Kits than offered in the Combos above just let me know. I will put together whatever combination you like.

I do highly recommend you have a spare Seal Kit handy anytime you change your oil so you can replace any component you may find damaged.

3-Why do you offer combinations with a Transmission Filter for each Oil Change?
    The manual calls for the Transmission Filter to be changed every other Oil Change on the Electric Shift Spyders. I do not have an SE Spyder but if I did I would change the Trans. Filter with every oil change. There are several ounces of oil trapped behind the Transmission Filter. This old oil will mix with the brand new, high dollar, super slick stuff you just put in.

Granted, the Trans Filter probably does not need to be changed. But if you pull the Transmission Filter to drain that dirty oil, why not put a new one back in?

If you would like fewer Transmission Filters than offered in the Combos above just let me know. I will put together whatever combination you like.

Thanks for the explanation of your pricing structure. I think you may find many of us really prefer to go 'by the book' and just swap all the seals at every oil change. To me the additional couple bucks for new seals is worth the peace of mind. No keeping track of when you last changed them when you just do it every time.

So I personally would like to see an option for 2 filters/2 seals and 4 filters/4 seals......

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

Ron
    I'll be ordering after I use up what I have.

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

Thanks a bunch Ron.
    Bill
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Gulf Coast Spyder Ryders -- look for us in the Ryder Group/Club shortcut on the homepage.

New Ryders always welcome!!!

Spyder Garage

Fantastic Ron. My next helmet, I will be checking with you first.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    Fantastic Ron. My next helmet, I will be checking with you first.

Helmet?

What's that?

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

Default Pick On??

Ron, I suspect Lamont subscribes to the same theory that I do, you on pick on those you care about, the rest you ignore.. welcome on board and thanks for the detailed info
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    ...I personally would like to see an option for 2 filters/2 seals and 4 filters/4 seals......
    Done for Domestic!

I'll get the International done soon.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Helmet?

What's that?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    Ron, I suspect Lamont subscribes to the same theory that I do, you on pick on those you care about, the rest you ignore.. welcome on board and thanks for the detailed info
    If your theory is correct, I'm not sure I can handle all the care he pours on me!

But what goes around, comes around. Ask him about my first avatar!

Spyder Garage

Ron! Thanks for sponsoring the site as well.

Oh yeah, your directions to the gas station from Lamont's were dead on. We arrived there on fumes, but at least we didn't have to push any of the Spyders.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderWolf View Post
    Ron! Thanks for sponsoring the site as well.

Oh yeah, your directions to the gas station from Lamont's were dead on. We arrived there on fumes, but at least we didn't have to push any of the Spyders.
    I've wondered about that and was afraid to ask!

I know how directions can be in a strange area. You think you know what they said but when you're running on fumes things seem to get more serious.

Glad it worked out for you!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Welcome

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

, your joining up with a great bunch of people. I held my breath and took the leap in August. It was a great decision.

John
    Seal FloorBoards

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sealfloorboards View Post
    , your joining up with a great bunch of people. I held my breath and took the leap in August. It was a great decision.

John
    Seal FloorBoards
    The Spyder is a great machine. It has gotten some bad press, some deserved, some not so much.

I've had mine since January 2008. A few bugs but I've got over 20k on it now and it's been the best ride I've ever owned. And I've had some great ones.

pitbull

CONGRATS RON! Thats really cool! can you set our dealership us a customer??? I'd rather buy from you let me know. Thanks Ron......LOL so should we have a vendors booth set up for yoou at Spyderfest this year ???

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    CONGRATS RON! Thats really cool! can you set our dealership us a customer??? I'd rather buy from you let me know. Thanks Ron......LOL so should we have a vendors booth set up for yoou at Spyderfest this year ???
    No problem. Glad to do it.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Some of the best people in the world are right here on this forum.
    I agree with your statement, however, I notice that you are not listing any ditch jumping devices.