Hybrid View

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
    Good Morning Ron,

I just bought a 2013 RT Limited and I am very interested in purchasing your anti-sway bar. What is the status of bar availability for 2013 spyder models? Also do you know the cost of shipping to Toronto Canada including custom brokerage fees? If there is a choice I would prefer shipping by USPS. Their custom brokerage fees are reasonable, unlike Fed Ex and UPS were their fees border on the obscene.

Thanks & Regards,

John J.

fastfraser gave this information to me for picking things up in USA it is located about an 1.5 hrs from Guelph. The company is called U.S. Address located at 3909 Witmer Road Niagara Falls New york Tel(716)298-1822 I use them all the time save on brokerage fees and shipping charges. Just pay per parcel by weight http://www.usaddressinc.com/
    Just register first it is easy cost is $5.00 US and you only pay once

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default BajaRon sway bar

Ron,
    I received and installed the BajaRon sway bar on my 2010 rt-s,it was an easy install ,I didn't expect to see much difference in handling, it took most of the sway from crosswinds and corning was more stable,my wife even noticed the difference.
    I wish I had installed it earlier , I highly recommend the BajaRon sway bar,it's all or more than advertised

Thanks Ron,
    Tom

Spyder Garage

Default Anti-sway bar

Ron, I gotta say, I had doubts.......What a great investment in my 2012 RT-S!! Bar works great. Fast delivery, install was simple and straight forward. I never knew our Spyders could handle that sweet. I have much more confidence in the cornering and cut right through cross winds. Backed off the front shock preload to 3 and the ride is comfy again. Great product, great service...can't ask for more. Thanks!!

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Sway Bar

PM sent
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

Installed tonight. Easy install. A few steps weren't in the instructions but easy to figure out. Very fast shipping. Will test this weekend after other installs are completed!

Spyder Garage

That's it, I am selling one of my guitars to buy this. My wife does not know about the guitar but she will be happy with the improved handling of the Spyder. Sounds like a plan to me...

Jim

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TOPDOGJIM View Post
    That's it, I am selling one of my guitars to buy this. My wife does not know about the guitar but she will be happy with the improved handling of the Spyder. Sounds like a plan to me...

Jim
    You will not be disappointed Jim! But I hate to see you get rid of a good guitar!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...