Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 176 to 198 of 198
  1. #176
    SpyderLovers Sponsor BajaRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeneville, TN
    Posts
    11,310
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssmcclub View Post
    hi do you make the sway bar & links to fit the new 2019 can am spyder f3s special series ?
    Yes, I make custom sway bar kits for all Spyder models and years. Soon I will have a sway bar kit for the Ryker.
    Only SLOW people have to leave on time...





  2. #177
    SpyderLovers Sponsor BajaRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeneville, TN
    Posts
    11,310
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farmer54 View Post
    Hi Ron will you have a area for the Ryker parts you are offering? thanks farmer54
    Yes, I am working on a Ryker section now. I will have oil change kits soon and hope to have a Custom Sway Bar Kit ready late March.
    Only SLOW people have to leave on time...





  3. #178
    Active Member ssmcclub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    massapequa ny 11758
    Posts
    314
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    hi bajaron will your sway bar and links fit the new 2019 can am spyder f3s special series on your site it shows it up to 2018 f3s if so how long to deliver to ny 11758?
    richie spyder

  4. #179
    Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    3,326
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssmcclub View Post
    hi bajaron will your sway bar and links fit the new 2019 can am spyder f3s special series on your site it shows it up to 2018 f3s if so how long to deliver to ny 11758?
    See post #176. The answer is yes!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

    2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

  5. #180
    SpyderLovers Sponsor BajaRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeneville, TN
    Posts
    11,310
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssmcclub View Post
    hi bajaron will your sway bar and links fit the new 2019 can am spyder f3s special series on your site it shows it up to 2018 f3s if so how long to deliver to ny 11758?
    As already posted, the answer is yes. My sway bar kit will fit the 2019 F3 and RT models. There have been no changes to the 2019 F3 or RT models as far as the sway bar kit is concerned. The Ryker, of course, is another story. It is going to require a completely different product, which I am in the process of building right now.

    I am also in the process of updating this products page as there have been several changes to products and pricing.
    Only SLOW people have to leave on time...





  6. #181
    Active Member telespec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Spring, TX
    Posts
    64
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    Hello Bajaron,

    My name is Jerome and I would like to order 2 Gallons of oil for my 2012 SE5 RTS, can you give me a price?
    2012 RTS SE5
    SpyderPops BumpSkid Guard
    PowerSportsWraps Phoenix Bird
    GloRyder Lights for Front Wheels with Remote
    Lamonster IPS
    PowerSportsWraps RT Dash Kit Woodgrain
    Custom Dynamics Chrome License Plate Frame
    Shortee Antenna
    Knight Riderz Light Bar Blue
    Front and Back Spyder Decal
    Volt Meter
    Digital Clock
    Wolo Bad Boy Horn
    Lamonster LED Headlights and Fog Lights
    LED Tip Lights
    LED Light Strips for Front Fenders
    LED Light Strips for Left and Right Turn Signal
    Third Brake Light for Rear

  7. #182
    Active Member 308gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    covina california
    Posts
    262
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    I have a question in regards to your upgrade IX plugs...I have a 2015 F3-Sport with a STAGE II ECU tune...I wanted to try these plugs out..my 25,000 mile plug change is coming up...would the performance increase more than what I already have...or stay the same.. and...what is the run life of these plugs thanks for your input.

  8. #183
    SpyderLovers Sponsor BajaRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeneville, TN
    Posts
    11,310
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 308gunner View Post
    I have a question in regards to your upgrade IX plugs...I have a 2015 F3-Sport with a STAGE II ECU tune...I wanted to try these plugs out..my 25,000 mile plug change is coming up...would the performance increase more than what I already have...or stay the same.. and...what is the run life of these plugs thanks for your input.
    The IX plugs are more efficient and reliable in delivering the spark energy to the fuel mix. Especially if you open up the gap to 0.038" from the OEM gap of 0.032". The OEM Laser Welded spark plugs are pretty good. So the improvement is not what we used to get by swapping out the copper core spark plugs that Spyders used to come with. The life span is listed as somewhat less than the laser welded. But my feeling is that because the IX plugs were built for race applications. The standards for maintenance have been raised from a street application. Everyone has been comfortably getting at least 25k out of these. I don't know of a customer that has run the IX plugs in an ECU upgraded Spyder. I would think the results might be even more positive than with a stock engine. Though I have no actual proof that this is true.

    I am able to get the IX plug sets for less than the OEM Laser Welded version. This is because my supplier can get the IX plugs, but cannot get me the OEM Laser Welded version.

    I hope this helps.
    Last edited by BajaRon; 08-07-2019 at 05:11 PM.
    Only SLOW people have to leave on time...





  9. #184
    Active Member 308gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    covina california
    Posts
    262
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    The IX plugs are more efficient and reliable in delivering the spark energy to the fuel mix. Especially if you open up the gap to 0.038" from the OEM gap of 0.032". The OEM Laser Welded spark plugs are pretty good. So the improvement is not what we used to get by swapping out the copper core spark plugs that Spyders used to come with. The life span is listed as somewhat less than the laser welded. But my feeling is that because the IX plugs were built for race applications. The standards for maintenance have been raised from a street application. Everyone has been comfortably getting at least 25k out of these. I don't know of a customer that has run the IX plugs in an ECU upgraded Spyder. I would think the results might be even more positive than with a stock engine. Though I have no actual proof that this is true.

    I am able to get the IX plug sets for less than the OEM Laser Welded version. This is because my supplier can get the IX plugs, but cannot get me the OEM Laser Welded version.

    I hope this helps.
    Great ...my next question is...are the plugs...already pre-gapped...for the 1330? You mention 0.038 gap.

  10. #185
    SpyderLovers Sponsor BajaRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeneville, TN
    Posts
    11,310
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 308gunner View Post
    Great ...my next question is...are the plugs...already pre-gapped...for the 1330? You mention 0.038 gap.
    They do come pre-gapped. But at the OEM gap of .032".

    The following is how I think this process works. 'Think' being the primary word in this sentence.

    1- NGK does not know what vehicle their product will be installed on. So, they set the factory gap at a conservative number. After all. You want the plug to fire reliably no matter what, and for the claimed service mileage. They are not looking for the optimum setting. Which will vary by vehicle anyway.
    2- BRP then recommends the gap set by the spark plug manufacturer. Which in this case is .032".
    3- I am sure both NGK and BRP know that some will Dyno their Spyder or at least experiment with gap to find the optimum setting. But they are more interested in a universal setting that works reasonably well in every case.

    I had a customer dyno their Spyder, changing gap in .002" increments. He found that .040" gave the best results. Each change giving him better results than the last until he went to .042", where the results began to deteriorate. My recommendation of .038" is based on his findings with a bit of conservatism in the slightly narrower setting.
    Only SLOW people have to leave on time...





  11. #186
    Active Member 308gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    covina california
    Posts
    262
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Alright...now we are getting somewhere....since the factory settings are 0.032...I may run about 0.036..but no more than that..just open it up a little more..since I'm running a tune....also...it won't need much because of the upgrade materials of the plug...it's going to be interesting..

  12. #187
    SpyderLovers Sponsor BajaRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeneville, TN
    Posts
    11,310
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 308gunner View Post
    Alright...now we are getting somewhere....since the factory settings are 0.032...I may run about 0.036..but no more than that..just open it up a little more..since I'm running a tune....also...it won't need much because of the upgrade materials of the plug...it's going to be interesting..
    Let me know what you think when you get done. Good information is always valuable. It lets me help the next person who asks. Plus, inquiring minds want to know! ;-)

    I am sure you already know this. But for anyone who is thinking of opening up the gap on an Iridium spark plug. There are a few things to know.

    The iridium center electrode is extremely hard. This is why they last so long. But this center electrode is also brittle. If you put much pressure on it, it may fracture and render the spark plug useless. So, DO NOT use a standard wedge type gapping tool (pictured on the left). This tool widens the gap by wedging the center electrode against the grounding electrode. Fine if you're gapping a copper electrode spark plug. But not an Iridium. Instead, use a tool like the one on the Right side of this picture. This tool manipulates the grounding electrode without touching the center electrode (if used properly). You still have to be a little careful with this tool as it can, if used improperly, contact and fracture the center electrode. Just be careful and you'll have no problem.

    The wire gauges will touch the center electrode. But they will not damage it. The electrode isn't that delicate.

    You can expand this picture by clicking on it or letting your mouse pointer hover over it for a few seconds.

    I hope this helps!

    GapTool1.jpg
    Last edited by BajaRon; 08-08-2019 at 08:57 AM.
    Only SLOW people have to leave on time...





  13. #188
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    54
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Hey Ron! I'd like to place an order for this: 2014-2019 SM6 & SE6 (1330cc ACE) Spyder Oil Filter Kit (Includes Seal Kit & Domestic Shipping)

    2- Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $33.90 ($16.95 ea) Please PM me for payment & shipping info. Thanks!!

  14. #189
    SpyderLovers Sponsor BajaRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeneville, TN
    Posts
    11,310
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyderman2018 View Post
    Hey Ron! I'd like to place an order for this: 2014-2019 SM6 & SE6 (1330cc ACE) Spyder Oil Filter Kit (Includes Seal Kit & Domestic Shipping)

    2- Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $33.90 ($16.95 ea) Please PM me for payment & shipping info. Thanks!!
    PM sent.
    Only SLOW people have to leave on time...





  15. #190
    Active Member ITWorkerBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Corrales, NM
    Posts
    55
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Did a search on your site for Filter kit (rings, filter etc) for a 2014 RSS, but only found 7 listings, none for the filters. Are they still made?

    If so how much for the set.

    Thanks

    John

  16. #191
    Active Member ITWorkerBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Corrales, NM
    Posts
    55
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Least Expensive shipping methods are listed - Faster Shipping is available

    SM5 RS/GS/RSS & RT - Engine Oil Filtersw/Domestic Shipping – (48 US States)
    1 Oil Filter + 1 Seal Kit -$17.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    2 Oil Filters + 1 Seal Kit - $25.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    2 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $29.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    3 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $36.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    3 Oil Filters + 3 Seal Kits - $40.25 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    4 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $46.75 - (Includes Priority Shipping)
    4 Oil Filters + 4 Seal Kits - $50.25 -(Includes Priority Shipping)

    SE5 RS/GS/RSS & RT - Engine &Transmission Filter sets w/Domestic Shipping – (48US States)
    All Transmission Filters include the O-Ring for that filter
    This is the Original Size Transmission Filter - I do not have the New, Longer Fiter. If you have the New- Extended Transmission Filter Cap this transmission filter will not fit.
    1 Oil Filter + 1 Seal Kit +1 Trans Filter - $22.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    2 Oil Filters + 1 Seal Kit + 2 Trans Filters - $36.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    2 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits + 2 Trans Filter - $40.50 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    3 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits + 3 Trans Filters - $56.95 - (Includes Priority Shipping)
    3 Oil Filters + 3 Seal Kits + 3 Trans Filters - $59.95 - (Includes Priority Shipping)
    4 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits + 4 Trans Filters - $63.50 - (Includes Priority Shipping)
    4 Oil Filters + 4 Seal Kits + 4 Trans Filters - $69.95 - (Includes Priority Shipping)


    Thanks

    John

  17. #192
    SpyderLovers Sponsor BajaRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeneville, TN
    Posts
    11,310
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ITWorkerBee View Post
    Least Expensive shipping methods are listed - Faster Shipping is available

    SM5 RS/GS/RSS & RT - Engine Oil Filtersw/Domestic Shipping (48 US States)
    1 Oil Filter + 1 Seal Kit -$17.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    2 Oil Filters + 1 Seal Kit - $25.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    2 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $29.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    3 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $36.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    3 Oil Filters + 3 Seal Kits - $40.25 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    4 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $46.75 - (Includes Priority Shipping)
    4 Oil Filters + 4 Seal Kits - $50.25 -(Includes Priority Shipping)

    SE5 RS/GS/RSS & RT - Engine &Transmission Filter sets w/Domestic Shipping (48US States)
    All Transmission Filters include the O-Ring for that filter
    This is the Original Size Transmission Filter - I do not have the New, Longer Fiter. If you have the New- Extended Transmission Filter Cap this transmission filter will not fit.
    1 Oil Filter + 1 Seal Kit +1 Trans Filter - $22.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    2 Oil Filters + 1 Seal Kit + 2 Trans Filters - $36.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    2 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits + 2 Trans Filter - $40.50 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    3 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits + 3 Trans Filters - $56.95 - (Includes Priority Shipping)
    3 Oil Filters + 3 Seal Kits + 3 Trans Filters - $59.95 - (Includes Priority Shipping)
    4 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits + 4 Trans Filters - $63.50 - (Includes Priority Shipping)
    4 Oil Filters + 4 Seal Kits + 4 Trans Filters - $69.95 - (Includes Priority Shipping)


    Thanks

    John
    This is very old information. Not sure where this is coming from. Maybe from a post somewhere in this thread?

    What you need to do is go the the top right hand corner of this page and click on the 'First' button in the page # area. My product listing is the 1st post on the first page there. Let me know if this does not work for you.

    Find1.jpg
    Last edited by BajaRon; 01-11-2020 at 03:48 PM.
    Only SLOW people have to leave on time...





  18. #193
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Kapolei, HI
    Posts
    21
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    New Spyder owner here. Found Ron on Ebay. He's great to work with and has quality products. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

  19. #194
    SpyderLovers Sponsor BajaRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeneville, TN
    Posts
    11,310
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilY View Post
    New Spyder owner here. Found Ron on Ebay. He's great to work with and has quality products. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    I appreciate all of my eBay and Facebook customers. These are 2 venues that offer a quick and easy purchase experience. However, both will probably charge you tax (which I will not do if you purchase directly from me. Plus, I have to charge more for the same product on eBay to cover the ever growing fees charged there. And, I do not list everything I carry on eBay or Facebook. So if you find something that you don't see listed in these other formats. You can always contact me.

    If you want the lowest possible price, it is always better to email me at fyredad@hotmail.com. Or call me. I prefer email because I'm always doing something and you know how phone calls can break up your day. But if you want to call, absolutely no problem. And, if you have a number of questions. Sometimes a phone call is more efficient. So I don't want to discourage you from calling. Just saying, that if email will work for you. I'm all for that.
    Last edited by BajaRon; 05-30-2020 at 06:09 PM.
    Only SLOW people have to leave on time...





  20. #195
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Greetings,
    I purchase 2014 RT limited last September with 6k miles.

    I would like if you PM me a price for Oil+filters, and battery for it, also any advice/pricing on tires if its possible.

    How shipping would work and acceptable payment methods, i am in Chicago.

    Thank you

  21. #196
    SpyderLovers Sponsor BajaRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeneville, TN
    Posts
    11,310
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nenad View Post
    Greetings,
    I purchase 2014 RT limited last September with 6k miles.

    I would like if you PM me a price for Oil+filters, and battery for it, also any advice/pricing on tires if its possible.

    How shipping would work and acceptable payment methods, i am in Chicago.

    Thank you
    All pricing (except for the Amsoil) is listed in the 1st Post in my banner add on the Home Page here on Spyderlovers.com. Which is also the 1st post on this thread.

    Since I sell Amsoil at my actual dealer cost. Price depends on shipping location so I will need a zip code to give you an accurate price quote. The more you purchase, the less expensive it is per service.

    Payment can be made with Paypal, credit card over the phone, or by mailing a personal check or money order.

    I do not carry batteries or tires. So I will not be able to help with these.

    I have also sent you a PM. But others may have these same questions, so I have posted here as well.
    Last edited by BajaRon; 05-04-2020 at 05:48 PM.
    Only SLOW people have to leave on time...





  22. #197
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    107
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    would a new link set do the trick for some swaying? or would I have to change out the sway bar? 2016 RT

  23. #198
    SpyderLovers Sponsor BajaRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeneville, TN
    Posts
    11,310
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeochips View Post
    would a new link set do the trick for some swaying? or would I have to change out the sway bar? 2016 RT
    My link set will give you slightly better handling. But nothing close to what the full sway bar system provides. Most put my link set on more to eliminate the potential of breakage than any performance improvement.

    Depending on the situation. A catastrophic end link failure can give you a pretty interesting event.
    Last edited by BajaRon; 05-30-2020 at 06:08 PM.
    Only SLOW people have to leave on time...





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •