Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 189
  1. #51
    Very Active Member M109Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Forney, TX
    Posts
    1,272
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Ron,
    Does the seal kits include the o-ring for the transmission filter bowl? Or could you also have a price for those as well?

    I always have replaced washers and especially o-rings and just figured if I'm gonna replace the o-ring for the engine oil I would want to relace the o-ring for the transmission filter bowl as well?
    Thanks,
    Shane

  2. #52
    Registered Users RetiredCGRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Braunfels TX
    Posts
    73
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default Air Filter for 11 RT-S

    Do you have the Air Filter for the 2011 RT-S.
    __________________________________________Diane MacGillis New Braunfels TX2013 Can Am Spyder ST Limited SE5 Pearl Whitehttp://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/smilies/ani29.gif

  3. #53
    GOS member (Girls On Spyders) currin20fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Beaufort, SC
    Posts
    786
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default Sponsor

    Are you carrying the filters & rings for the 2011 RT Limited also?

  4. #54
    SpyderLovers Sponsor BajaRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeneville, TN
    Posts
    10,628
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    Ron,
    Does the seal kits include the o-ring for the transmission filter bowl? Or could you also have a price for those as well?

    I always have replaced washers and especially o-rings and just figured if I'm gonna replace the o-ring for the engine oil I would want to relace the o-ring for the transmission filter bowl as well?
    Thanks,
    Shane
    Yes, the Engine Oil Filter kit includes 1- O-Ring and the 2 Copper Washers (Crank Case & Reservoir). The Transmission Filter includes the appropriate O-Ring. It doesn't come with the filter, I purchase them separately and add them to the set.

    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredCGRider View Post
    Do you have the Air Filter for the 2011 RT-S.
    I do carry the K&N filter for the Spyder but my price is not very good. You can find it for less on the web. Plus there is a sponsor here on SpyderLovers that has a great Green filter that I would recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by currin20fan View Post
    Are you carrying the filters & rings for the 2011 RT Limited also?
    All Spyder Models and Years take the same Oil Filter Sets. The only difference is the Manual (SM5) does not require the Transmission Filter that the Electric Shift models (SE5) need. I highly recommend changing the Transmission Filter with every oil change. I've been told that BRP now recommends this as well. Originally the book recommended a transmission filter change every other oil change. This never made good sense.

    The RT and RS do take different Air Filters, however.
    Last edited by BajaRon; 10-20-2011 at 01:41 PM.
    Only SLOW people have to leave on time...





  5. #55
    Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Covington Kentucky/Cincinnati Ohio
    Posts
    5,140
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Question Help

    Ron, it's start'n to get cold again & I swore last year that I'd get a new winter Ryde'n helmet that could be used while riding in rain, freezing temps, snow (winter riding) that either greatly reduces or eliminates the fogging issues, has Bluetooth connectivity (Garmin Zumo 665 + droid) and won't cost Teddy an Arm & Leg? Any suggestions? Thanks

  6. #56
    Active Member ornerydog7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Allen, TX
    Posts
    381
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default Kilimanjaro HiViz Jacket

    Ron, still holding out for this jacket. Tried getting a 2011, but you were out of the size I needed. Decided to wait for the 2012's. Any idea as to when you may have these available? As stated before, I am interested in a men's XL and a ladies XL. Thanks.


    Ralph
    2011 RT LTD /MODS: Seal Floorboards, Elkas, SpyderPops Bump Skid and Block off plate, HMT Brake light, BajaRon's sway bar, Heim Links, Diamond R's passenger armrest, Utopia driver backrest

  7. #57
    Active Member recordingguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Willowbrook Il
    Posts
    229
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Bought 4 filters for my RTS from you using Paypal. I got a notice from Ebay that I was circumventing them by buying from you direct through Spyder Lovers. You need to strighten them out. Bob Recordingguy

  8. #58
    SpyderLovers Sponsor BajaRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeneville, TN
    Posts
    10,628
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ornerydog7 View Post
    Ron, still holding out for this jacket. Tried getting a 2011, but you were out of the size I needed. Decided to wait for the 2012's. Any idea as to when you may have these available? As stated before, I am interested in a men's XL and a ladies XL. Thanks.


    Ralph
    I've still got a few of the closeout Kilimanjaro jackets left. I've got the Women's XL DayGlo in stock for $169.00 delivered. But I think we covered that option awhile ago.

    The new Kilimanjaro jacket is due in stock on the 15th. Hopefully they will come in on time or even a little early.

    Here is a list of the closeout Kilimanjaro sizes I still have for $169.00 delivered. These tend to run large so most people can actually go 1 size smaller then they would normally wear.

    Silver/Gray
    Men's - Small, Medium & 2XL
    Women's - Small, Medium & Large

    DayGlo High Visibility
    Women's - 2XL
    Only SLOW people have to leave on time...





  9. #59
    SpyderLovers Sponsor BajaRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeneville, TN
    Posts
    10,628
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by recordingguy View Post
    Bought 4 filters for my RTS from you using Paypal. I got a notice from Ebay that I was circumventing them by buying from you direct through Spyder Lovers. You need to strighten them out. Bob Recordingguy
    Really? Can you forward a copy of that to me at fyredad@hotmail.com I would greatly appreciate it.
    Only SLOW people have to leave on time...





  10. #60
    Active Member ornerydog7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Allen, TX
    Posts
    381
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default Kilimanjaro HiViz Jacket

    ​Thanks Ron, I'll check back with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    I've still got a few of the closeout Kilimanjaro jackets left. I've got the Women's XL DayGlo in stock for $169.00 delivered. But I think we covered that option awhile ago.

    The new Kilimanjaro jacket is due in stock on the 15th. Hopefully they will come in on time or even a little early.

    Here is a list of the closeout Kilimanjaro sizes I still have for $169.00 delivered. These tend to run large so most people can actually go 1 size smaller then they would normally wear.

    Silver/Gray
    Men's - Small, Medium & 2XL
    Women's - Small, Medium & Large

    DayGlo High Visibility
    Women's - 2XL
    2011 RT LTD /MODS: Seal Floorboards, Elkas, SpyderPops Bump Skid and Block off plate, HMT Brake light, BajaRon's sway bar, Heim Links, Diamond R's passenger armrest, Utopia driver backrest

  11. #61
    SpyderLovers Sponsor BajaRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeneville, TN
    Posts
    10,628
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ornerydog7 View Post
    ​Thanks Ron, I'll check back with you.
    And I'll let you know if they come in early.
    Only SLOW people have to leave on time...





  12. #62
    SpyderLovers Sponsor BajaRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeneville, TN
    Posts
    10,628
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Filter pricing updated. Have a great New Year!
    Only SLOW people have to leave on time...





  13. #63
    Registered Users
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ireland, Westport
    Posts
    391
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default Wires

    Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    Filter pricing updated. Have a great New Year!
    ........still can't see plugs and plug wires listed
    It was actually today when I spent hours and hours searching for plug wires, something at the back of my head was saying, Ron or Bajaron or Fyredad and when I finally found it ...........

    ........I was so massively angry I had to go for spin, even when flu is killing me
    Search engine here is useful like submarine in the middle of the desert
    If you still manufacture and sell them, list them up please, would it make a sense?
    Thanks

  14. #64
    SpyderLovers Sponsor BajaRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeneville, TN
    Posts
    10,628
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonLorD View Post
    ........still can't see plugs and plug wires listed
    It was actually today when I spent hours and hours searching for plug wires, something at the back of my head was saying, Ron or Bajaron or Fyredad and when I finally found it ...........

    ........I was so massively angry I had to go for spin, even when flu is killing me
    Search engine here is useful like submarine in the middle of the desert
    If you still manufacture and sell them, list them up please, would it make a sense?
    Thanks
    I am sorry for the inconvenience. I just don't have the time right now to get everything streamlined. I've updated this post which is linked from my banner add on the front page. Hopefully this will help a bit.
    Only SLOW people have to leave on time...





  15. #65
    Registered Users
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ireland, Westport
    Posts
    391
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    I am sorry for the inconvenience. I just don't have the time right now to get everything streamlined. I've updated this post which is linked from my banner add on the front page. Hopefully this will help a bit.
    Perfect,thank you

  16. #66
    Invalid Emails
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Mississauga Ontario Canada Alamo Texas jan to may
    Posts
    526
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Low blow.

  17. #67
    SpyderLovers Sponsor BajaRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeneville, TN
    Posts
    10,628
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonLorD View Post
    Perfect,thank you
    Hopefully the EBC rotors and the New Improved brake pad compound will also be a hit. If so, I will be carrying that product as well.
    Only SLOW people have to leave on time...





  18. #68
    Registered Users
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    puerto rico
    Posts
    146
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default place an order

    How can i place an order ?

  19. #69
    SpyderLovers Sponsor BajaRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeneville, TN
    Posts
    10,628
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilfredopr View Post
    How can i place an order ?
    You can PM me here at Spyderlovers or email me at fyredad@hotmail.com

    Payment can be made by Paypal via email or you can make payment by mail with check or MO. Either way works fine.
    Only SLOW people have to leave on time...





  20. #70
    Registered Users
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Grayslake
    Posts
    768
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Baja Ron Thank you for the order of the plugs and wires .. they arrived in great shape and quickly . Thank you for the help you are a rock star !

    Custom stock height carbon fiber wind screen
    Lamonster " custom" Spyder trunk decal
    Tricled Super white mini bulbs
    Tricled Cat eyes
    Spyderpops missing belt guard
    Custom Spyder Decals
    Carbon wheels
    PHANTOM * many other mods done *
    *Member of the Woodstock spyder ryders *

  21. #71
    Very Active Member Sarge707's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,441
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Ordered filters Tuesday and they arrived here Thursday , Great Prices Tooooo!!!
    2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

    Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

  22. #72
    Very Active Member Papa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mundelein IL
    Posts
    553
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Ron - - I sent you an email @ a jacket.
    Illinois Patriot Guard


    Founding member of Woodstock Spyder Ryders

    2014 RTS SE6 - White
    2010 RT/AC SE5 retired with 26,536 miles

  23. #73
    Active Member Dar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Posts
    246
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default email sent need some stuff

    need oil kit and jacket
    2014 Spyder RT Limited, Lees-sure Excell camper, Aluma MCTXL Trailer


  24. #74
    Very Active Member Papa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mundelein IL
    Posts
    553
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Three days later and I have my jacket. Great service. Thanks Ron

    Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    Illinois Patriot Guard


    Founding member of Woodstock Spyder Ryders

    2014 RTS SE6 - White
    2010 RT/AC SE5 retired with 26,536 miles

  25. #75

    MOgang Member & Monster Member

    SteveMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Jackson, Missouri
    Posts
    2,888
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Great service from Ron! I got my three oil change kits within days of ordering and that fresh new full synth Amsoil makes for a MUCH smoother running machine and shifts (up and down) are more smooth as well!

    Thanks Ron!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •