Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: R/C Toy spyder

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Some people are just so dishonest, today I went to my local walmart to see if any were left and I only saw 3 in the clearance area that some creep or creeps ripped the batteries out of them.

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Talking Happy To Help

Well, I was surprised that I actually got a response of fellow members wanting the R/C Spyders that couldnt get them. 3 so far, from the US, Canada & even Belgium I'm glad I could do my part and help out. I took a couple of pics to share. Guess how many R/C Spyders you can fit on an RTS w/Trailer???

Well, the answer was 4 Tho I'm sure I coulda fit one more on top of the one in the passenger seat, but WallyWorld didnt have any more.

I was able to fit 3 in the trailer and strapped one behind me on the passenger seat

To all those waiting for your R/C Spyders, they are going to the Post Office today & will be on there merry ways to you. Hope you all enjoy, Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays & always, Ryde Safe

dav~
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 12-22-2010 at 08:35 AM.

Spyder Garage

Talking Teddy Pix & R/C Spyder Presents Ready to Ship

Love the Spyder RT Xmas Cards & also my Spyder RT Patch, just thought I'd include them in the pics so y'all could see how good they look

Unfortunately, since I knew I'd have no room left, that meant that Teddy had to stay home with his new pet He wasn't all that happy when I got home, so I dressed him up in his Xmas outfit, gave him his favorite stick (Twice as big as him) and took him for a nice long walk out in the snow.He Loved it!!! Just thought I'd share a couple pics of him.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 12-22-2010 at 08:39 AM.

Spyder Garage

Cute, and cool, pictures. Great job on helping out the other Spyder Lovers who could not get an RC Spyder as well.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderWolf View Post
    Cute, and cool, pictures. Great job on helping out the other Spyder Lovers who could not get an RC Spyder as well.
    Thanks SpyderWolf, just try'n to do my part To help & get involved in our unique lil community

Wish I knew other ways of helping & get'n involved when it comes to Spyderdom.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Now $35 at WalMarts in Pittsburgh

Just picked up a Yellow one here in Pittsburgh, PA.

they had about 6 or 8 of them mixed in with some RC cars right in the main isle in front of the toys section.

the sign above said like $50 something. but I took one to a scanner and it scaned $35. purchased and of course it also scanned $35.

so WalMart in our area also has reduced the price to $35

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    Just picked up a Yellow one here in Pittsburgh, PA.

they had about 6 or 8 of them mixed in with some RC cars right in the main isle in front of the toys section.

the sign above said like $50 something. but I took one to a scanner and it scaned $35. purchased and of course it also scanned $35.

so WalMart in our area also has reduced the price to $35
    Same here

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

Default $24.50 at WalMart

confirmed they are now $24.50 at WalMart if you can find them. brought my receipt for the one I got at $35 last week and found one at Pittsburgh store bought it and returned it with $35 receipt. no issues the guy had to over ride the current price but said since I had receipt no issues.

you have 90 days to return with receipt at Walmart I think so just figured it was easier this way to buy and return same day instead of repacking the old one return and rebuy ect. ...

anyway $24.50 is a great price for neat toy. its not very high end but hey its $24.50 and its a good sized RC toy!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderWolf View Post
    Dean, would you like me to try to get one for you? If so just send me a PM and we will work out the details.
    Michael, I appreciate it, but see below.

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    I would trust your fiancée

HEY EVERYONE!

Just getting around to a few threads now after some of the family events have settled a little.

Ok... I've looked and looked and looked...nothing here in Newfoundland. A long but very cool story short:
    - I looked everywhere for an RC Spyder
    - Absolutely none in our province
    - Ebay too expensive
    - My fiancée got a SpyderLovers account, contacted Doc, introduced herself as my other half and asked kindly for Doc to ship one up from Florida, to Newfoundland!
    - Doc kindly helped out!!!!
    - It was Christmas Eve when a big package arrived at the door, (just in time!!) then it was whisked away to be wrapped.
    - Christmas morning I opened the large package ... and YEAH!!! AN RC SPYDER FOR ME!
    - It came with a can of spray paint (blue) so I can paint it the color of my REAL spyder .

Doc, you are the man!
    A very cool surprise!! Thank you so much for coming through.

Ok... having the folks and to-be in-laws over this evening, so need to skip out, Ryde to the store for a few fresh fixings to make dinner! I found a nice grocery store with good fresh parsley about 80km away. I'm heading there for a Ryde and I'll try not to forget the fixings .

Cheers to all, from Newfoundland!
    Dean

Spyder Garage

Dean!

I am glad to hear everything came together for you and you got the RC Spyder. Kudos to Doc for helping your fiance with the great surprise as well.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods