Thread: West Tennessee

Spyder Garage

Default West Tennessee

Any Spyderlovers out there from the Memphis area and such? I also travel to Nashville (Mom lives there) as well as Little Rock, Texarkana, TX (and AR), Jackson, MS.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Default Nice to hear about another West TN/NW MS Rider

Let me know if you are riding someday and we'll see if we can't meet up somewhere.

Spyder Garage

bullant12 There well be a few of us coming your way April 27th on are way to Cuba, were coming up hwy 412 maby you could ride along with us to Cuba.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    bullant12 There well be a few of us coming your way April 27th on are way to Cuba, were coming up hwy 412 maby you could ride along with us to Cuba.
    We are actually leaving the Sunday before (24th) to St. Louis to visit some Friends. We will take Hwy 412 and stay in St. Louis (St. Peters) until Wednsday which we will ride down to Cuba.

Thanks for the update! Maybe we can do a ride before then.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hi,

My Lady and I will be riding the Testa Rossa Spyder to Spyderfest on the 28th. We plan on riding back roads from Collierville. Anybody else going our way?