Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

If the ride home was a slow ride then I hate to see what a fast one is.Had a great time and hope to do it again.

Spyder Garage

Default Sorry I missed the event.

I regret not making it to the BarBQ. I was all set to go but wasn't able to get enough sleep on Friday night. Insomnia often ruins my plans.

On Friday, I got the bike ready - checked the oil - checked the tire pressure - gave it a thorough inspection. I got everything together for an overnight stay. My plan was to get up at 6:00 am in order to leave at 7:00 am for a 300 miles trip. I expected to arrive between 12:00 and 1:00 pm. After the event, I had planned on going to Titusville for an overnight stay. On Sunday, I would make a social call in Cocoa and then return home in the afternoon. At 4:00 am I was still trying to get some sleep. If I were a little smarter, I would have made the overnight stay on Friday night and gone home after the event on Saturday. I will try to remember this next time.

I was looking forward to meeting more of the Florida Spyder owners. I wanted to see Forrest's new RT and to find out what kind of engine Doc is using now. I have a lot of questions to ask. I hope there is another opportunity - soon.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder1026 View Post
    I regret not making it to the BarBQ. I was all set to go but wasn't able to get enough sleep on Friday night. Insomnia often ruins my plans.

On Friday, I got the bike ready - checked the oil - checked the tire pressure - gave it a thorough inspection. I got everything together for an overnight stay. My plan was to get up at 6:00 am in order to leave at 7:00 am for a 300 miles trip. I expected to arrive between 12:00 and 1:00 pm. After the event, I had planned on going to Titusville for an overnight stay. On Sunday, I would make a social call in Cocoa and then return home in the afternoon. At 4:00 am I was still trying to get some sleep. If I were a little smarter, I would have made the overnight stay on Friday night and gone home after the event on Saturday. I will try to remember this next time.

I was looking forward to meeting more of the Florida Spyder owners. I wanted to see Forrest's new RT and to find out what kind of engine Doc is using now. I have a lot of questions to ask. I hope there is another opportunity - soon.
    Hey1025 I will be down your way next weekend for the Bikers for Babies Ride plus bike night at Harley Naples Friday, Harley Fort Myers Sat. will you around??
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by swrafey2000 View Post
    If the ride home was a slow ride then I hate to see what a fast one is.Had a great time and hope to do it again.
    For the average speed freak, it would definitely qualify. It was a great day with great people.
    Wheeler~ Spyder rydin' tyre syde down!

2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    [CENTER]Respect is common ground we all can share![CENTER]

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default And a Good Time was had by All

I Love My SpyderLover Friends. Thank you all for coming to Salt Springs to rally. I'll be watching the threads to catch a ryde with the Florida SpyderLovers.......I got some great pics. ..... post later

Spyder Garage

Default Pics from the ride to Moonchaser's 88 BBQ

OK we finially got it together. 10:30PM. Hope you enjoy the pics. Heres the link hope it works. Try and read some of the captions John and Carol

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/s...view=slideshow

Click right corner to get full screen
    Last edited by johnnyg; 10-30-2010 at 09:38 PM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default tHANKS gUYS

GREAT PICS. lOTS oF fUN

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Great food and great people.. I had a ball. However some places are closed, but who cares, when friends can find each other, across the street..
    Fun ride and saw some of Florida that I hadn't seen before.
    This outhing, I would think would be worth repeating.
    Thanks to all who made it possible.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Job well done

Moonchaser, Thanks again for a great time....good food, good friends, good ryde, and think we need to do this about every other month or so at some location where we can all get together again.

Spyder Garage

Default Spider Patches

At least three people at the BBQ asked me where I got my generic spider patches for my jacket and vest. I couldn't remember then but it was at www.thecheapplace.com , then search for spider patches and you will see some great options..
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default You are always welcome

at the 88 Store and Hungry Bear BarBQ.I would cook for ya'll once a month or more, if you wanted. I know DocDoru liked my hamemade salsa.He was eating it with a fork instead of chips. HUMMMM, that would make it Lite Salsa.

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MoonChaser213 View Post
    at the 88 Store and Hungry Bear BarBQ.I would cook for ya'll once a month or more, if you wanted. I know DocDoru liked my hamemade salsa.He was eating it with a fork instead of chips. HUMMMM, that would make it Lite Salsa.
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!