Where--88 Hungry Bear BarBQ, next to the 88 Store&Pub
    14280 NE 203 AvRD
    Salt Springs, Florida 32134

Serve Yourself food will be ready by 4:00pm and will include:

Smoked Pulled Pork
    All Beef Hot Dogs
    Slaw
    Mac&Chez
    something sweet and no telling what else....... you can purchase soda, beer or wine at the 88 store.

Ya'll come on over now, ya hear.....

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sorry we keep missing you, but we will try to make this one.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Is there going to be a early meeting place for a ride prior to the 4PM feed???

Spyder Garage

Default Halloween

I will be there.. Do you need anyone to come early to help with setup??
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Meet at the 88 Store !! It opens at 8 am and there are all kinds of places to ryde around here. Free coffee , anything you want , well almost...... Gas too. Showers and a laundrymat and even a place to hang your deer!! It's that time of year , you know, deer and bear are out in abundance around here. Drive safe. We could have some breakfast around here too, for early birds . Something small to tide you over.Let's see what kind of turnout is interested. ....Thanks for the help offer, BikerDoc, let's see how many people are coming.

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MoonChaser213 View Post
    It's that time of year , you know, deer and bear are out in abundance around here.
    Marion County deer season: Oct.2-21.2010.
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

We can meet in Ocala somewhere and have a early ride (not a Marathon) If everyone wants. We can set up a ride in horse country first. then go to the BBQ in the Ocala National forest. Let us know if anyone is interested. Moonchaser give us shout, e-mail or otherwise. JC

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Default Deer

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    Deer can't run 90mph Ha! JC

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    Hopefully, everyone will have cleaned and oiled their weapons and put them away before the 31st, but do keep an eye out for bear on the sides of the road out here.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

If folks would rather do this on Saturday????? That would be cool too. Is earlier in the day better ? Some would rather be heading home by afternoon.....Feedback wanted...Sat or Sun....what time?1:00or 4:00??

Spyder Garage

Sunday October 31
    Halloweeen Day
    IN THE HEART OF THE OCALA NATIONAL FOREST...A BEAUTIFUL RYDE FROM WHEREEVER
    Where--88 Hungry Bear BarBQ, next to the 88 Store&Pub
    14280 NE 203 AvRD
    Salt Springs, Florida 32134

Serve Yourself food will be ready by 4:00pm and will include:

Smoked Pulled Pork
    All Beef Hot Dogs
    Slaw
    Mac&Chez
    something sweet and no telling what else....... you can purchase soda, beer or wine at the 88 store.

Ya'll come on over now, ya hear.....

wish i could make it... heading to Chicago area again this coming wednesday... won't return till next monday...
    The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.

Spyder Garage

I would like 1pm as time so we could take advantage of cooler morning weather for a horse country ride prior to party .. Either day works equally well.. I only offer this because you asked.. I would come whatever time it was and appreciate your offering this get together.
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

The feed has been moved up to 1:00ish on Sunday.......is that better for you hard working folks that have to work on Monday? Comeon Florida ryders. The Forest is an awesome place to ryde

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    Hopefully, everyone will have cleaned and oiled their weapons and put them away before the 31st, but do keep an eye out for bear on the sides of the road out here.
    General gun season doesn't start till November. Right now it's muzzle loading season. Those of us that live and work here look forward to the hunters coming in to pad our wallets

Spyder Garage

Default wish i could

rire but doc says not yet so if everybody is meeting maybe the wife will drive me to the meeting place so i can moo and goo and listen and tell some lies with you folks, and i would like to see Forest's new ride, and by the way the ocala forest is a awsome place to ride we have done it lots and lots of times...... anyway hope i get to see everybody
    SPYDRRR

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    We can meet in Ocala somewhere and have a early ride (not a Marathon) If everyone wants. We can set up a ride in horse country first. then go to the BBQ in the Ocala National forest. Let us know if anyone is interested. Moonchaser give us shout, e-mail or otherwise. JC
    Marathon ????? I thought that was a gas station..

I am for an early meet for a short ride prior to eat, but...need to get home early for my beauty sleep.
    1Pm feed sounds good. 10 ish sounds like a good meet time and where I know not.
    Lets hope Blue is feeling up to the ride.

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

General gun season doesn't start till November. Right now it's muzzle loading season. Those of us that live and work here look forward to the hunters coming in to pad our wallets
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

cool map, doc. ......so who is in charge of the morning ryde ? johnnyg? After ya'll ryde and come out to the Hungry Bear to eat....I could take a break from the BarBQ and ryde to Rodman Damn and back to the BarBQ . About a 30-45 min ryde. If anyone is interested. The actual route would be 316E to 19N to the damn , just S of 310. Could loop 310 to 315S then those that needed to head south could split there ... go to 40 etc.and so forth.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

anyone voting for Saturday yet? We dont get home on Sunday til 11:30 so we would miss the early ryde; still can get there by 1 if you stay with Sunday

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Nope , we're gonna stick with Sunday, feed at 1 ish....and we'll ryde afterwards too.....Wonder what Anni's up too....she'll be out of church by then...... hope to see you again, Recon.Stop by anytime...You're right here in the neighborhood. BTW, I still have my 750HondaShadowAero for sale only 655 miles, 2008,poor thing got totally ignored when I got my spyder!!!

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

You are going to miss those who Football and trick or treat with the kiddies on Sunday.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Which one are you? LOL....I would love to meet and feed as many SpyderLovers as possible,I don't want to miss anybody ,,but when is a good time? I 'm there all the time.....so any time is good for me. BTY...the 88 store has tvs....AND indoor johns...very civilized -----I thought kids were getting candy on Sat. There is a party at the 88 store on Saturday too, and Cactus Jacks and The Frontier and the Pig Pen. We party a lot out here.
    Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    You are going to miss those who Football and trick or treat with the kiddies on Sunday.

Spyder Garage

If there's anyone that would like to take a ride through horse country before going to Moonchaser BBQ on sunday I'll be glad to lead the pack on a two hour ride or so ending up at Moonchaser around 12:30 or 1:00 let me know. John & Carol meet at the BP station off I-75 and SR 40. AT10:00 AM

{all types of rides are welcome } UP DATE ----- THE DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO SATURDAY THE 30th TIME IS THE SAME JOHN, PER MOONCHASER !
    Last edited by johnnyg; 10-26-2010 at 03:23 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Is it Really>>

Ok, Johnny I will be there, but is it really a BP station?? not like the Imaginary marathon station in Leesburg??

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

I am for Saturday.....