Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Northern Virginia Motorcycle Club

I recently joined the Northern Virginia Motorcycle Club -- 177 members strong. What a great time -- bike owners of all walks of life with all types of bikes! They usually do a run every weekend starting in Chantilly VA.

Please check them out on meetup.com

I highly recommend this group -- hope to have some more spyder riders in the group. Right now my RTS gets all the attention.

Spyder Garage

could you get me some more info I am in winchester and pretty new to the area.

Spyder Garage

Same here I have did a ryde with a Maryland group if there is one closer please provide the web link thanks. is the best key!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Update

Please go to www.meetup.com

Once there search for: Northern Virginia Motorcycle Club

You will be able to see some of the clubs site content. Our next ride is Sunday 24 -- we will be riding to Granddale Farms in Purceville VA for brunch.

The group has rides scheduled through 14 NOV -- that will be the last official ride of the season -- we will be riding a 160 mile route and stop a seafood place in MD.

Please check out the site.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ABN350F View Post
    I recently joined the Northern Virginia Motorcycle Club -- 177 members strong. What a great time -- bike owners of all walks of life with all types of bikes! They usually do a run every weekend starting in Chantilly VA.

Please check them out on meetup.com

I highly recommend this group -- hope to have some more spyder riders in the group. Right now my RTS gets all the attention.

I do have a Spyder RS, Please, let me know about next meet-up.

Spyder Garage

I would certainly be interested in a meet up. I just signed up for the NOVA motorcycle club (membership pending). There has been a fair amount of VA riders posting here lately, mainly weighing in on Bytemi's problems with Colemans. Maybe its time to start-up a Dominion Spyder Ryders group! I would be willing to take on some the work to get things started. Post here or PM with any interest.

Spyder Garage

I just signed up as well. I'm working hard on my Hunny do list, so I can get a kitchen pass.

Spyder Garage

Owned the dang thing for a year now, still haven't met any other VA riders... I'd be up for a ride and some lunch sometime
    Silver 2010 RS SE5: Triple Play, Taillight, Brightsides, Fender Tips, Easy Risers; Evo Sway Bar; Airhawk R & Beadrider; latch springs; Grab-On grips; Crampbuster; 24" Madstad smoke windshield & deflectors; N-R round bag & soft saddlebags; BRP handlebar bag; Throttlemeister; Spyderpops Missing Air Dam & Air Mgmt System; Rivco driver & passenger boards & pegs; ISCI parking brake extension; Ultimate Midrider Seat w/both backrests, Fox Racing Shocks, Yoshi R-77 exhaust and a whole lotta love!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ABN350F View Post
    Please go to www.meetup.com

Once there search for: Northern Virginia Motorcycle Club

You will be able to see some of the clubs site content. Our next ride is Sunday 24 -- we will be riding to Granddale Farms in Purceville VA for brunch.

The group has rides scheduled through 14 NOV -- that will be the last official ride of the season -- we will be riding a 160 mile route and stop a seafood place in MD.

Please check out the site.
    I will be in Salem,Va that weekend but I am familiar with purceville, va. I am a member of the Moto member motorcycle facility there it's a great place

Spyder Garage

Hi gjco,

Just FYI, we have a large MC club at Lake Frederick, there are about 30 of us, including 6 or 7 Spyders. We do have a few folks who don't actually live at the Lake that ride with us. If you are not familiar with Lake Frederick we are just off 522 about a mile south of Dinosaur Land.

Spyder Garage

I live in Chantilly VA and occasionally see another Spyder rider. If any who sees this can send me a web link for the group please do so. Thanks
    Dt5534@gmail.com
    2020 RTL , Chalk / Black