I will say a special prayer for Frances. Ken krb1945
    Ken krb1945 "Happy Owner"
    USN DAV 100% 'er
    Proud grandfather of a former United States Marine
    1 2008 SM5 PE 548
    1 2008 SM5, 1 2009 SE5
    2008 GL1800

Spyder Garage

Thank you so much for your support and prayers. I just cain't say how I feel that all the Spyder Nationan came together when I first wrote this. We will keep your father in our prayers and thank God is is doing well.

Thank you again so much
    1spydercat 1
    Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by tkee99516 View Post
    Sending prayers for you & yours to Jesus....

Just a side note:

Today a miracle occured for my dad. He's had Barrett's sydrome for quite a few years now (Esophagus disease due to GERD, etc.). He has a throat biopsey done once a year for the past few years keeping an eye on it. This June, the results came back high dysplagia (leads to cancer of the esophagus). He told them to send the biopsey to 3 other different labs, with the University of KY being one of them. Results: still the same, high dysplagia. MD's were recommending surgey by removing his esophagus & pulling his stomach up. I don't have to tell you that the sucess rate of coming through this type of surgery & longivity/quality of life isn't as high as we would like. He held off & wanted one more biopsey done & this was completed in September 2010. Biopsey samples sent to the Mayo Hospital in Rochester, MI & a reputable Armed Forces Lab (VA?).... Multiple prayers were said over my dad from June till today. Mayo clinic & AF Lab came back with their results - NO DYSPLAGIA what so ever!
    We are thanking JESUS & praising GOD for his loving kindness - He's not too busy to care about you!

Spyder Garage

Default THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH

I just got off the phone with Dennis (Raptor) as he is known on the board and I wanted to fill y'all in. His Mom came through the surgery great! She is doing well and may be able to come home in a couple of days. I totally believe that with y'alls prayers it went from the West Coast to the East. With all the prayers that y'all sent I truely believe that was allot of the reason that her operation went as well as it did. We can't thank everyone enough! I have no words that would say how we feel about how y'all came together and prayed and I am sure that this is part of the reason she did so well.

If there is anyone that needs help with a family member or friend in need of prayer, please ask like I did and we shall all gather around you like y'all did us and it will help ALLOT!. I am writing this to let y'all know how things went. Murphybrown asked me to write and keep in touch to how thinngs are going so that is why I am writing.

THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPYDER NATION IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you,
    Kathy

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tkee99516 View Post
    Sending prayers for you & yours to Jesus....

Just a side note:

Today a miracle occured for my dad. He's had Barrett's sydrome for quite a few years now (Esophagus disease due to GERD, etc.). He has a throat biopsey done once a year for the past few years keeping an eye on it. This June, the results came back high dysplagia (leads to cancer of the esophagus). He told them to send the biopsey to 3 other different labs, with the University of KY being one of them. Results: still the same, high dysplagia. MD's were recommending surgey by removing his esophagus & pulling his stomach up. I don't have to tell you that the sucess rate of coming through this type of surgery & longivity/quality of life isn't as high as we would like. He held off & wanted one more biopsey done & this was completed in September 2010. Biopsey samples sent to the Mayo Hospital in Rochester, MI & a reputable Armed Forces Lab (VA?).... Multiple prayers were said over my dad from June till today. Mayo clinic & AF Lab came back with their results - NO DYSPLAGIA what so ever!
    We are thanking JESUS & praising GOD for his loving kindness - He's not too busy to care about you!
    Wow! Thanks for the encouraging report! James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Spyder Garage

You are so welcome. I again thank everyone who responded to my post. I never get on here but I didn't know what to do so I reached out to all the Spyder Nation and they came through. Remember, he will be in my Prayer's. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pastorchuck View Post
    Wow! Thanks for the encouraging report! James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default To Frances

I just said a for Our Mom. God Bless and Stay strong, all will be well.

Spyder Garage

Thank you so much. I just cain't believe how all the Spyder Nation's have come forward and send prayers. It's amazing. There is something about the Spyder Nation that when ya ask for Prayer they respond and I am telling you it is amazing how it REALLY works. Raptor's Mom went through surgery well. And I am so greatful for all the people that stepped up when I asked and Prayed for her. Thank you again and thank ALL that Prayed for her. I honestly think that is allot of the reason it went so well. Y'all are great!

Quote Originally Posted by crtravelnmore View Post
    I just said a for Our Mom. God Bless and Stay strong, all will be well.

Spyder Garage

Hi Dan,

I talked with Dennis tonight and he couldn't believe the response I got from y'all. He also told me about what happened to you so you will be in my Prayer's. God hear's everything! Thank you so much and we will have you and your family in our Prayer's.

Quote Originally Posted by WackyDan View Post
    1Spydercat1,

The power of the spyderlovers community is amazing when they collectively pray and wish one of your loved ones well. I have been on the receiving end of it and know it has helped not only my little girl but has also kept my spirits high.

I dearly wish Frances only the very best outcome from her Surgery and a speedy recovery. I hope you are able to join your husband by her side and lend your support from nearby.

Spyder Garage

You rock PastorChuck. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pastorchuck View Post

Spyder Garage

Default THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH

I am writing to let y'all know that I just got off the phone with Raptor (my husband) and it's a miracle to say that his Mom is going home today. We want to thank everyone that put a Prayer in for her because I honestly think with all the Prayer's from Spyder Nation and God is why she did as well as she did. This was a serious operation (cancer) and we can not say enough and thank y'all for the Prayer's.

Again, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1spydercat1
    Kathy

Spyder Garage

Great News! Thank you Jesus!

Tammy
    Let Go, Let God....

Spyder Garage

Thanks Tammy and to ALL OF THE SPYDER NATION, GOD AND JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTE=tkee99516;257111]Great News! Thank you Jesus!

Tammy[/QUOTE]

Spyder Garage

Default Will Do.

Will Do.

Previous owner of a 2008 Spyder SM5.
    Current owner of a 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

Spyder Garage

Hey Coolmachine,

Glad to hear that your spyder is up and running again and your happy with it. That's all that really matters. Raptor and myself have two. Raptor has the Black Phantom, they only made 500 and he got the 14th one. I have the white pearl which is also a limited edition but I don't know what number mine is. We have so much fun riding together on the the weekends.

Again, I cain't thank everyone that came to my request for Prayer. My mother-in-law is now home. She is weak and hurts. But she at home! Raptor is there with her ad Pa to make sure she eats and gets rest.

Again, WE want to thank all of the people from the Spyder Nation that sent Prayer's because I know in my heart that is what made a miracle. I had people from the West Coast to the East Coast Praying for her.

All because when I sent out a message for Prayer, the Spyder Nation was there. I am amazed at the people who respomded and sent Prayer's.

THANK EVERYONE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1spyderlover1
    Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by COOLMACHINE View Post
    Will Do.

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Thanks GhostRider, we really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GhostRyder View Post

Spyder Garage

Default Sorry to say Raptor's Mom is gone

I am so glad and so is Raptor for all the Prayer's from y'all. His Mom took a turn for the worse and she past away this evening. Thank everyone who came together and all the Prayer's. I am driving about 6 hours tomorrow morning to be with Dennis and his family. It is such a sad thing but only Mr. Big Guy know's what's happening and when we shall come and when we shall go.

Bless all of you for your responses.

Thank you,
    1spydercat1 and
    Raptor

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default PRAYER is GOOD

I will tell my church group tonight to add Francis to the list,

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 1spydercat1 View Post
    I am so glad and so is Raptor for all the Prayer's from y'all. His Mom took a turn for the worse and she past away this evening. Thank everyone who came together and all the Prayer's. I am driving about 6 hours tomorrow morning to be with Dennis and his family. It is such a sad thing but only Mr. Big Guy know's what's happening and when we shall come and when we shall go.

Bless all of you for your responses.

Thank you,
    1spydercat1 and
    Raptor
    Very sorry to hear this. I am still keeping you and your entire family in my prayers during this difficult time of loss. My sincere condolences to all of you.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods